17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sanfordfl.gov/press_releases/Release23.pdf

So following and approaching IS STALKING. That's exactly what George Zimmerman did...hmmm

Amazing...no irony there, eh?

I also think this shift to Trayvon following GZ back to his truck and jumping on him was added to his story due to their lawyer or PR person recognizing that a lot of people were talking about how GZ pursued TM and therefore could not claim self defense (which is what the tapes show happened). IMO, etc.

Ok - let's play a game.

I'm seeing a "Point, Counter Point" issue here.

First it was the "old" pictures of Trayvon and GZ's cirminal history POINT

Then we find out about Trayvon's school records - COUNTER POINT

Trayvon's pictures get updated - POINT

GZ's pictures get updated and Trayvon's online activity is exposed COUNTER POINT

Trayvon was pursued POINT

GZ was attacked from behind and had injuries to prove it COUNTER POINT

The homicide detective wanted to bring manslaughter charges but the SA refused POINT

GZ's two new best buds come out defending him to the hilt COUNTER POINT

Now the latest

GZ's intake video is leaked showing no injuries POINT

What's going to be the next counter point?

As you can see - each point is a mark in wanting GZ's arrested/prosecuted
AND
Each counter point is a mark in GZ's self defense / no prosecution - justified shooting

So, thoughts on the next COUNTER POINT that we'll probably get some time late tomorrow?

JMHO

:waitasec:
Ok - let's play a game.

I'm seeing a "Point, Counter Point" issue here.

First it was the "old" pictures of Trayvon and GZ's cirminal history POINT

Then we find out about Trayvon's school records - COUNTER POINT

Trayvon's pictures get updated - POINT

GZ's pictures get updated and Trayvon's online activity is exposed COUNTER POINT

Trayvon was pursued POINT

GZ was attacked from behind and had injuries to prove it COUNTER POINT

The homicide detective wanted to bring manslaughter charges but the SA refused POINT

GZ's two new best buds come out defending him to the hilt COUNTER POINT

Now the latest

GZ's intake video is leaked showing no injuries POINT

What's going to be the next counter point?

As you can see - each point is a mark in wanting GZ's arrested/prosecuted
AND
Each counter point is a mark in GZ's self defense / no prosecution - justified shooting

So, thoughts on the next COUNTER POINT that we'll probably get some time late tomorrow?

JMHO

You know something is going to come out tomorrow!! This is why I love you! I was just thinking the same thing!

Hmmm... :waitasec:

I love games!

Okay, if I was to guess... I would say that... tomorrow it will come out that Trayvon was a member of the illuminati!?!?

Hi Christee !!!
If GZ had a broken nose there would have been blood all over his shirt. As I said in the last thread, I got hit in the nose, it didn't break, but it swelled up and bled non stop until it was packed by a dr. My shirt was covered in blood. The er dr. told me its normal for a nose to bleed allot when hit hard enough. GZ had no blood on his shirt in the LE video .Now maybe LE let him change his shirt before being taken into custody, which is a huge no, no if they did , but then this whole non investigation has been a nightmare so..

When my son broke his nose there was no blood. We have no idea how he even broke it. He just got where he couldn't breathe through his nose. Took him, found a break and had surgery to fix it.

You know something is going to come out tomorrow!! This is why I love you! I was just thinking the same thing!

I love games!

Okay, if I was to guess... I would say that... tomorrow it will come out that Trayvon was a member of the illuminati!?!?

I say it's gonna be the toxicology reports...

I love games!

Naw - I think GZ's attorney will show stills of GZ's injuries AFTER the fact.

JMHO

One of the newly released pictures...I must admit...I've never seen a "" with a Reese's shirt on riding a horse...I don't get out much though!

trayvon-martin-family-photos3_0.jpg

I really am being silly now. I've had a couple (4) beers (lightweight) and I am going to head off to bed.

I will see everyone tomorrow.

Justice for Trayvon!

WoW, I have that shirt too. A lady who works for Hersheys gave it to me.

HiHater - IIRC that was taken not too long ago and was his mom's birthday - they went horseback riding.

Makes me sad to see him, thinking now he'll never get to ride a horse again. He had so much life ahead of him.

JMHO

I think the toxicology test pretty much take 6 weeks. I don't think they can be sped up.

I trust what I see for myself.

That's the same site that published 152 pages of a dead child's tweets in an effort to demonize him? You're gonna have to find a more credible source. George Zimmerman needs more people...

:moo::twocents:
that isn't what I consider msm

I think the counter point already happened....video with no bruises/blood - got us GZ's daddy.

Wow, read thru posts. Lots of new things.
Looking at the video of GZ and I can now comprehend better why he scared Tray so much.
To a black teenager GZ resembled a white skinhead with his shaven head. More scary than a regular white dude.
And I do believe now there was a struggle for the gun and both hit the ground.
GZ wanted to make a citizen's arrest and drew/pointed his gun while way too close to Tray.
Tray thought he was going to shoot him on the spot and successfully lurched for the gun. GZ did not expect that a sane person will try to go for a gun pointed at him.
But Tray was a fearless 17 year old teenager(the kind that makes good soldiers) who expected to die anyway but think they live forever. Tray had not done anything illegal so why would somebody pull a gun on him unless he wanted to kill/harm him .
Tray was shot at VERY close range, not just close per LE leaks. Which I translate into possibly body contact with the gun barrel. It was a lucky shot that incapacitated Tray instantly and GZ crawled away from under Tray quickly. Not enough time for a lot of blood, may be just some minimal.
Why no blood on GZ from Tray? Unless you hit an artery close to the surface like a shot in the neck , it takes a couple of seconds for the blood to start flowing. Ever got a decent flesh cut on your hand , no lots of blood instantly. All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg