17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I am really confused, first some are saying the police don't have possession of Trayvon's phone, now you have discovered that they were, which is it?

Second, Trayvon had no ID on him so the "authorities" had no clue who he was so how were they supposed to contact his next of kin? "Shoved" him in the morgue???? Where else were they supposed to put the deceased body of a "John Doe", Madison Square Garden up on a shrine?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7735372&postcount=1085"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9[/ame]

There's further information following this post but I'm not able to search the posts for you at the moment.

New thread opening soon. Start packing up. ;)

Don't miss the express route. Jump on the link below!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7736684#post7736684"]Trayvon Martin thread #10[/ame]

Locking up here.

I don't know why these people are calling into TV shows why don't they call the people that are looking into this case or the FBI that is involved if they saw something?

But there is no question that young black males kill each other in much greater numbers than others do. For whatever reason they tend to turn to gun violence to work things out.

And it bothers me that Rev Jackson and Sharpton are saying that whites are hunting down and killing black teens, when only 8% of blacks die at the hands of white killers.

You need to link this up, please. When you state something as fact you need a link and because this is somewhat inflammatory - you REALLY need a link.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members