17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GZ had a gash that required stitches and refused to go to the hospital wouldn't the EMT have at least put on those little "butterfly????" bandages. Not sure what they are called but they hold a cut closed until you can get stitches. jmo

I think there was a fight, a scuffle, a confrontation, an aggressive situation for sure.
but not to the extent of stitches, broken noses, that is all exaggeration.
But one does not have to have wounds in this new law to walk away with self defense.
I hate that new law, I do not like the police mirage, I do think that all they had to do is say this will be thoroughly investigated, and do it.

I think that TMs parent were not going to sit down and play door mate, they wanted answers and now they will get answers.
But I also think that GZ is a victim – it all got out of hand – as La Sharpton always makes everything he touches go out of hand and over the top.

You don't have to sign into facebook each time you use your phone to get on it, I am not sure about google accounts like youtube or mail.
And generally these passwords are stored in an encrypted state within the application on Android devices. On iPhones, there is an encrypted keychain that controls these passwords. We're not even sure if the PD gained access to the phone, much less if they were able to root the phone (which wipes it anyway) to access encryption keys.

On my droid........all I have to do is touch the icon, I stay signed in. No password needed.

As I commented earlier, I was once attacked from behind and was punched in the face and had my head repeatedly slammed into a tile floor. There was no bleeding and no cuts from the beating my skull took. My face was a mess from the punches, but my attacker landed a lot of hits. And, although I couldn't tell you exactly how I got from point A to point B, there was a good amount of distance between where I was first attacked and where I ended up as I was squirming and struggling to get up/away.

This was just my experience, every attack is different. But I'm less inclined to be bothered by GZ's lack of profuse bleeding or open wounds.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Glad you are OK that is traumatic for sure.

But a nose does bleed a lot...this I do know for sure.

I think there was a fight, a scuffle, a confrontation, an aggressive situation for sure.
But one does not have to have wounds in this new law to walk away with self defense.
I hate that new law, I do not like the police mirage, I do think that all they had to do is say this will be thoroughly investigated, and do it.

I think that TMs parent were not going to sit down and play door mate, they wanted answers and now they will get answers.
But I also think that GZ is a victim – it all got out of hand – as La Sharpton always makes everything he touches go out of hand and over the top.

Question is who initiated it and how did it get out of hand when LE expected to find GZ in his truck by the mailboxes? jmo

George Zimmerman was "cleaned up" at the scene? I find that hard to believe...unless of course, you mean Trayvon's blood was wiped off of his head.

Police brought Zimmerman into the station for questioning for a few hours on the night of the shooting, said Zimmerman's attorney, even though he had requested medical attention first.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...man-arrested-the-night-of-the-fatal-shooting/

This also leads me to believe that the cop who looked at Zimmerman's head in the video could see that it was not serious at all. His nose was probably not broken. I'm gonna guess the EMTs checked him out, felt that he was not seriously injured and turned him over to police after giving him a bandaid for his booboos...IMO JMO

I access 2 different emails and Facebook from my phone. I do not have to sign in to any of them. I just touch the icons on the screen.
That is because it is your account.
I can do that on my account ony.

You can have your email set up to where you don't login...you just click on the mail icon, and there's your inbox...:twocents::moo:

I never log out of my email or FB, I hit the 1st letter F for FB and it comes right up, no log in. Same with my email.

I agree that serious injuries are not necessary for a self defense claim. The problem arises when one LIES about having serious injuries while making that self-defense claim. If a person is untruthful about the obvious, what else are they hiding? JMO MOO IMO

If GZ had a gash that required stitches and refused to go to the hospital wouldn't the EMT have at least put on those little "butterfly????" bandages. Not sure what they are called but they hold a cut closed until you can get stitches. jmo

And jumping off your thought, what really bothers me about the newly released video of GZ at the station is the lack of swelling, redness or bandaging on his face (nose). If someone had a broken nose (as has been reported of GZ that night) and GZ was treated at the scene by EMTs for his alleged injuries, where is the bandaging, anything showing a "fight for his life" as GZ's father has described?

I am struck by the difference between what this video depicts and the photo of Justin DiPitreo in the Ayla Reynolds case. Mr. D was allegedly involved in a fight sometime the night Ayla went missing. Photos of him in the press show an obviously swollen red and possibly broken nose.

I just don't see any evidence of a broken or even injured nose in this video, nor do I see any sign of the reported scuffle/assault/whatever TM supposedly did to trigger being shot.

Question is who initiated it and how did it get out of hand when LE expected to find GZ in his truck by the mailboxes? jmo

That is not a reply to my post.

but I will reply to yours.
NO LE did not expect to see him at the mailboxes,
his following sentence was have them call me when they get here.

Has anyone checked out the George Zimmerman.com site or save george site? I heard one of his 'friends' mention it last night. I haven't checked.

I think one is called justice for george and that one is Taafe's site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee