Why have Lisa's parents stopped talking to the media?

No he does not, he says it COULD be, at no point does he say, as you stated earlier, that the dog DID hit on a dirty diaper.

I find it ironic that when talking about DT spinning the facts those very people, distort what he said. :banghead:

ETA Quote / BBM

Well, he obviously couldn't say that the dog DID hit on a dirty diaper because no HRD WOULD hit on a dirty diaper. It's just JT's way of trying to distort the facts...as he does time and time again...because he is representing a guilty person or persons.

oh gads...now the defense attorneys are being defended...sheesh! They usually get facts accurate; they then spin the facts so people who do not know the story/truth will give sympathy and maybe a decision on a jury to favor their client. Baez did this every day. He told people Caylee was alive (outright lie) and got away with it. These Def lawyers have no accountability. They are able to distort,and if need to, LIE to save their client.

Looks like this tactic works for some.

oh gads...now the defense attorneys are being defended...sheesh! They usually get facts accurate; they then spin the facts so people who do not know the story/truth will give sympathy and maybe a decision on a jury to favor their client. Baez did this every day. He told people Caylee was alive (outright lie) and got away with it. These Def lawyers have no accountability. They are able to distort,and if need to, LIE to save their client.

Looks like this tactic works for some.

I didn't see anyone defending the lawyers. I saw a poster that stated if someone is going to post a link, and say "This link shows this." Or "This is what was said." then that link should actually back up that statement. Some people are more of a stickler for quoting what was actually said.

I didn't see anyone defending the lawyers. I saw a poster that stated if someone is going to post a link, and say "This link shows this." Or "This is what was said." then that link should actually back up that statement. Some people are more of a stickler for quoting what was actually said.

We all see things differently. I saw the lawyer being defended. I guess it's subjective.

We all see things differently. I saw the lawyer being defended. I guess it's subjective.

I saw a perfect example of how attorneys speak to leave an impression in someones mind. Sometimes it's more about what thought they want to leave in your head than the exact words they speak. :moo:

one can argue semantics all they want to try to deflect, twist, spin, distort etc. the truth but doing so doesn't change the implied sentiment-- that, according to JT, a dirty diaper or poop was more likely to be responsible for the cadaver dog hit than a cadaver, which is nonsense.

I haven't seen the media twist anything in this case. The only ones twisting things are the parents with their constant story changes.

I agree 100%, however i was pointing out my opinion, from Deb's point of view, as to why they stopped talking to media. :) (did that make any sense? lol)

IMO, They aren't speaking to local media, b/c, IMO, the media twists things, i honestly think that is the reason behind them doing the DrPhil show. To not just tell the locals, hey stop saying bad things about us, but to tell the world. (IMO, that appearence had NOTHING to do with Lisa at all) DB cares way too much of what the world thinks of her and Jermey, the way i have viewed this case, MUCH more than they care about their daughter being returned.

All JMO

I hope Deborah doesn't have that big of an ego to think the entire world even knows who she is. :what:

One thing I've been wondering about is if you weren't super interested in this case, and you weren't keeping up with it via the Internet, you would be going months without hearing anything about it from the media. So what does the "average American" who say, read about the case in People magazine, what do they make of this case's disappearance from the media? Do they even notice? Do they think it was solved? Do they put more blame on the media for moving on or the parents for not keeping the case in the media?

apparently there is a protest** going on in front of the house today... i think to try to put pressure on the parents to talk... there is a ustream channel for a live feed but it's offline right now... is there anyone in KC who can watch the news tonight and comment?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lisa-irwin-protest

**no-- this is not an april fool's joke

apparently there is a protest** going on in front of the house today... i think to try to put pressure on the parents to talk... there is a ustream channel for a live feed but it's offline right now... is there anyone in KC who can watch the news tonight and comment?

Edith at it again? How obnoxious, hope they get arrested.

from what i can tell, this was set up by someone on the Justice for Lisa Irwin FB page.

what little was shown on ustream looked like about 6-7 people holding signs and milling around in the street. LE showed up at the beginning and the camera was turned off. then LE left and there was a few more minutes of the few people standing around. that was it. complete waste of time, imo.

from what i can tell, this was set up by someone on the Justice for Lisa Irwin FB page.

what little was shown on ustream looked like about 6-7 people holding signs and milling around in the street. LE showed up at the beginning and the camera was turned off. then LE left and there was a few more minutes of the few people standing around. that was it. complete waste of time, imo.

April Fools :floorlaugh:

Plus a lot of footage of someone driving around. They went through a fast food drive through, also. :giggle:

Fox4KC was there. They'll probably post the story on their website later. I'm not sure if any other station was there. The only media truck I saw (at around 12:45 or so) was the Fox truck.

April Fools :floorlaugh:

LOL

Actually, can this even be discussed here? As far as I know, this was not covered in MSM. Things off of that whackadoo "Justice" page are most likely off lmits.

ETA: Just saw your post, nina. Maybe it will make it to MSM.

LOL

Actually, can this even be discussed here? As far as I know, this was not covered in MSM. Things off of that whackadoo "Justice" page are most likely off lmits.

ETA: Just saw your post, nina. Maybe it will make it to MSM.

BBM: I sure hope it can be discussed, I want to know what they ordered at the drive thru. :floorlaugh:

i didn't get this off any "whackadoodle" fb page :)

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.ca/2012/04/april-fools-day-on-north-lister.html

thanks kantoo and nina.

arrested? is there a law against peaceful protests in MO? doesn't the first amendment cover this?

**while i admire the passion these protesters obviously have to find answers/justice for lisa, i don't see this event as being helpful in any way.

I'm especially impressed with 'the effort by the leader to get people to send money to fund the trip' NOT :banghead:

i didn't get this off any "whackadoodle" fb page :)

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.ca/2012/04/april-fools-day-on-north-lister.html

thanks kantoo and nina.

arrested? is there a law against peaceful protests in MO? doesn't the first amendment cover this?

**while i admire the passion these protesters obviously have to find answers/justice for lisa, i don't see this event as being helpful in any way.

Someone who goes around writing other peoples license plate numbers down thinks no one else should do that? Weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back