Why have Lisa's parents stopped talking to the media?

Her attorneys criticized police on national television, alleging that detectives were abusive and focused too much on Bradley’s actions and behaviors. The accusations stung investigators.

“We wanted to say, ‘No! That’s not right,’ ” Zink said. “ ‘That’s not how it went down.’ But we knew it wasn’t in the best interest of the investigation or child

I have a question about Sgt. Zink's comments. If she wanted to say "No, that's not right, that's not how it went down" but she decided not to because it wouldn't be in the best interest of the investigation or child, why can she say it now?

I'll ask the question this way. What has changed between now and then that allows her to comment on what the lawyers said? All I see that has changed is that she's no longer on the case and time has passed by. Why wouldn't it still be in the best interest of the investigation or child to not respond to the lawyers accusations?

I think that she took the comments by the lawyers personally and that's why she made her comment in this interview. JMO.
The accusations stung investigators.

Personally, I hope that investigators did accuse Debbie of harming Lisa during the early questioning of her and lied to her about what they knew. Using those techniques make sense to me because she was the last person to be with Lisa before she disappeared. If DB is guilty, that's when you put the pressure on if you want to get results. At the very beginning not weeks or months later. JMO.

When I was following this case, I remember thinking that the mother might have been drunk and accidentally rolled over on the baby and killed her.

When I was following this case, I remember thinking that the mother might have been drunk and accidentally rolled over on the baby and killed her.

She says that lisa weighed 32lbs. I don't find that possible with Lisa being so big. It always seems that we want to give parents the benefit of the doubt and think it is "an accident"...and covered up. Most of the time that is not the case.

Very possible. She did tell Judge Janine that she likes to have the kids sleep with her...which struck me as EXTREMELY odd that she had her son in her bed that night,, but not the sick baby....yeah right. :notgood:

She did tell Judge Janine that she likes to have the kids sleep with her...which struck me as EXTREMELY odd that she had her son in her bed that night,, but not the sick baby....yeah right. :notgood:

that's one of my top theories... the other is too much cough syrup to ensure "adult time"... :(

that's one of my top theories... the other is too much cough syrup to ensure "adult time"... :(

Very possible. It happens a lot, parents giving the child something to make them sleep...DB seemed so defensive of her "grown up time" in the first Fox interview, & again I don't get why should would have the boy in her bed, but not the sick baby. NO baby sleeps that much when they are ill, UNLESS they have been drugged. Any mother knows that.

Very possible. She did tell Judge Janine that she likes to have the kids sleep with her...which struck me as EXTREMELY odd that she had her son in her bed that night,, but not the sick baby....yeah right. :notgood:

IMO, she's a major co-dependent and always has to have somebody near her. She doesn't do "alone".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back