Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No misprint maxfactor

A reporter specifically said today no misprint on the name Mychol as there was a receipt

Thanks!! What I meant was where the tires were installed. lol The tweet has two different locations. Thanks for posting all the tweets!!!:tyou:

The interior of MR's car is not white-washed. It is a primer applied as a prelude to a custom interior paint job, which is typical of rice rockets. Consumers can buy special paint for the dash, consoles and doors. There is even special fabric spray paint for those who like a co-ordinated look. Having a tricked out interior is a big status symbol.

Urban Dictionary:

"a Honda Civic. a loud high-pitched, annoying japanese car that tipically has the ... ricer rice rocket rice honda civic import fart cannon fart can spoiler tuner car ... They also tend to have a huge ridiculous wing on the rear of the car. ... Often driven by spotty teenagers with their equally spotty girlfriends on the passenger seat.

Rice Rockets, usually Civics which are cheap to buy, are known for their gaudy homemade modifications.

If you Google Rice Rocket Custom Paint Interior and choose images you will find all sorts of multi-colored gaudy interiors that the Civic owners proudly show off. The same goes for the custom paint on the outside lol - all do it yourself (much like the home improvement shows so popular a few years ago LMAO)

This is a link to a rice rocket web page - shows the custom paint interior and has a bunch of guys yipping about the best way to do it:
yourself.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2519235/1992-honda-civic

From what I have read, some owners will rip out the back seats in order to either install huge speakers and/or reduce the weight in the back of the car and make it go faster.:truce:

bbm
Rafferty was also a mechanic??:floorlaugh:
Have to add that to the list below

-Contractor
-Landscaper
-worked a better beef in Guelph
-Dance Instuctor
-was said to be in college working towards a Veterinary Assistant
-Caretaker (for his Mother) & TLM's Mother
-Possible drug traffic
-As MR stated in the LE interview, he also worked at Glen Abbey.
-And I believe he was a chef, trained at George Brown.
-working under the table
-mechanic

jmo

If I am remembering the testimony correctly, I believe he said something along the lines of it was missing due to decomp/elements etc. Tori was found in the fetal position laying on her right side, the sleeve that is missing is the left and not much was preserved on her left side. :(

JMO

I suspect forensic experts cut some of the material of Tori's shirt for DNA testing, just a hunch and moo. I hope the make the condoms found in his car an important piece of evidence. MR could have used one to contain his semen, as to not get it elsewhere or on Tori.

So I speculate him getting rid of the back seat was because there was obvious blood staining that wouldn't come out. :moo:OMG poor little Victoria. :tears:

The grey piece of cloth/material...wow I pray it was a piece cut from the back seat with Tori's blood on it. As I said before, maybe TLM planted it under the seat, just in case she got caught. She thought then, that if she was going to get charged so was he, as it was his plan and he sexually assaulted Tori. She more than likely didn't mean what she said by taking the fall for everything. Could she have been wired and was trying to get him to talk more about the murder? :waitasec:MOO

I suppose that's possible but the way it's worded doesn't fit with that.

I noticed that too, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me since it was tweeted differently here;

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Rafferty had the tires installed on Dec. 17/08 in Woodstock. Police have the receipt.

The interior of MR's car is not white-washed. It is a primer applied as a prelude to a custom interior paint job, which is typical of rice rockets. Consumers can buy special paint for the dash, consoles and doors. There is even special fabric spray paint for those who like a co-ordinated look. Having a tricked out interior is a big status symbol.

Urban Dictionary:

"a Honda Civic. a loud high-pitched, annoying japanese car that tipically has the ... ricer rice rocket rice honda civic import fart cannon fart can spoiler tuner car ... They also tend to have a huge ridiculous wing on the rear of the car. ... Often driven by spotty teenagers with their equally spotty girlfriends on the passenger seat.

Rice Rockets, usually Civics which are cheap to buy, are known for their gaudy homemade modifications.

If you Google Rice Rocket Custom Paint Interior and choose images you will find all sorts of multi-colored gaudy interiors that the Civic owners proudly show off. The same goes for the custom paint on the outside lol - all do it yourself (much like the home improvement shows so popular a few years ago LMAO)

This is a link to a rice rocket web page - shows the custom paint interior and has a bunch of guys yipping about the best way to do it:

From what I have read, some owners will rip out the back seats in order to either install huge speakers and/or reduce the weight in the back of the car and make it go faster.

:truce:

thank you for the above info..as I said "whitewash" stumped me but now I see it is not "whitewash" ... so what he had done makes sense now... it amazes me how some will pick up on one word and run with it so it complety changes the concept of the meaning...........JMO....

bbm
Rafferty was also a mechanic??:floorlaugh:
Have to add that to the list below

-Contractor
-Landscaper
-worked a better beef in Guelph
-Dance Instuctor
-was said to be in college working towards a Veterinary Assistant
-Caretaker (for his Mother) & TLM's Mother
-Possible drug traffic
-As MR stated in the LE interview, he also worked at Glen Abbey.
-And I believe he was a chef, trained at George Brown.
-working under the table
-mechanic

jmo

How does that make him a mechanic exactly, and why is that funny?

Urban Dictionary:

From what I have read, some owners will rip out the back seats in order to either install huge speakers and/or reduce the weight in the back of the car and make it go faster.

:truce:

RaffertyLFP:
Blood was found on rear moulding of Honda Civic, could be linked to Tori [via Twitter]
2:35

RaffertyLFP:
Blood was found on gym bag in car - this sample could be linked to Rafferty and Tori [via Twitter]
2:36

RaffertyLFP:
When police seized Civic it had no back seat - before abduction it did. Much of car [via Twitter]
2:37

RaffertyLFP:
Much of car had been painted over with matte black paint, some of the interior had been whitewashed, police tried to find missing back seat [via Twitter]
(from LFP website transcripts day 1 of trial)

whitewash is a formulation...wonders where the term came from...LE? Because whitewash is particular formulation for particular purpose. So am wondering was whitewash used as a visual observation or was whitewash used as...the composition was tested and is actual "whitewash". Or as you state did he just use white paint or whatever they use for these rice rockets. Because true whitewash is antimicrobial.:twocents: But this rice rocket thing would make sense for a urban dude i guess.

yep and ativan is one of the most abused medications...right up there with oxy's...people will knock you over the head to steal those meds IMO:rocker:

Need to take a break? For your listening pleasure. :rocker::floorlaugh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrbni0tVBZ8"]Donovan - Mellow Yellow - YouTube[/ame]

RaffertyLFP:
Blood was found on rear moulding of Honda Civic, could be linked to Tori [via Twitter]
2:35

RaffertyLFP:
Blood was found on gym bag in car - this sample could be linked to Rafferty and Tori [via Twitter]
2:36

RaffertyLFP:
When police seized Civic it had no back seat - before abduction it did. Much of car [via Twitter]
2:37

RaffertyLFP:
Much of car had been painted over with matte black paint, some of the interior had been whitewashed, police tried to find missing back seat [via Twitter]
(from LFP website transcripts day 1 of trial)

whitewash is a formulation...wonders where the term came from...LE? Because whitewash is particular formulation for particular purpose. So am wondering was whitewash used as a visual observation or was whitewash used as...the composition was tested and is actual "whitewash". Or as you state did he just use white paint or whatever they use for these rice rockets. Because true whitewash is antimicrobial.:twocents: But this rice rocket thing would make sense for a urban dude i guess.

the word "could" is used in most of those tweets...am I to understand that this was tweeted on the 1st day of the trial..I think we may find out next week if any of these blood samples were mixed with TS's..until then I will remain:fence:

How does that make him a mechanic exactly, and why is that funny?

Well I thought it was funny:blushing:...on top of all the other jobs Rafferty stated he had...I thought adding mechanic seemed so logical to Rafferty's non existant jobs:what:

Seriously...just how many coinsidences does it take to make excuse after excuse for Rafferty actions or lack there of

He's in jail for good reason:jail:

jmo

TM, RS and all of Tori's family and those who love her. Thank you for bearing witness so others may never have too. Stay strong and know that we are all praying for you.

A friend of mine is a policer officer, said oxys street value is 30$ a pill, he's a dealer, no question. When he said "under the table" he meant under the table.

I presume you are so right OulSoul. BA sold them MR cheap, MR sold them with a big mark up. Maybe he split the profits with BA? :rocker:

Well I thought it was funny:blushing:...on top of all the other jobs Rafferty stated he had...I thought adding mechanic seemed so logical to Rafferty's non existant jobs:what:

Seriously...just how many coinsidences does it take to make excuse after excuse for Rafferty actions or lack there of

jmo

do we know for a fact that he did not work at any of those jobs you have listed...I would bet if many of his class and education were asked for a work history it would be similar... one thing stands out now like a sore thumb is that he was earning $$$..." :moo:

jmo

I thought your list was of things MR claimed to be, if you're assuming that he's a mechanic because he took out the back seat to install stereo equipment, then it's not a claim made my MR, is it? It's your assumption.

I didn't mention anything about making excuses in my comment to you.

MOO

dynamic_resize

What's with that blue vest? That looks like it's from a job of some kind. Note the MYCHOL name. JMO

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/04/05/19599891.html

Was it just me or was anyone else shocked to hear that the car was whitewashed inside prior to Tori going missing ?? Bizzare

just catching up with thread, not sure if this was answered yet.

No I was not shocked, as we saw his car on the Esso video on the day of the abduction....you can clearly see the whitewashed dash board.

roseofsharon

Between your guess and matou's
I think they both are the best examples we have seen yet for what Pamxs may mean:waitasec:

I wonder if nursebeeme would know??

except that drug addicts dont usually use terms like...my pain management meds to each other....this note was found in MTR car.....drug addicts use terms like oxys ...
:twocents:

good news...he is likely drug free now :)

and it doesn't look like pamxs to me..it looks like pants....bring my pants too.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82