17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but I was able to catch the segment of R. Zimmerman late last night and I think that he could justify it because that seems to be the way his family handles things. THEY don't bear any responsibility and will not assign any responsibility to any of their family members. RZ actually had the nerve to say that none of this would have happened if TM had just gone home. It did not seem to occur to him that Trayvon had every right to be out walking around. Same thing when asked if he had anything to say to Trayvons family, the most sympathetic thing he could muster was that there are no winners, and then went on to detail the woes his family has suffered. I find it appalling, justification seems to be a family trait. IMO JMHO and stuff

ITA. They have a lot in common with the Anthonys. It's not even funny how much. That whole mentality of we can't do anything wrong, it's everyone else that is wrong is just not the right attitude to have.

I have not been able to find out much on-line on the Seminole County Courthouse...anyone else?

Just wondering if they are even set up for video feeds live the Orange County Courthouse was.

Anyone who has ever called 911 knows they need an address. And George had called 46 times that year.

It would be astonishing if he couldn't have predicted they would require an exact address.

They want an exact address for where the caller is, they want an exact address if it is a domestic dispute, but I am sure that if you call about a stranger walking around in your neighborhood they are not going to ask about an exact address for the stranger, unless there is some reason to believe that he is not going to keep walking. If he had given the address from the next street over that he supposedly went to get...instead of saying that he didn't have it still, what good is an address from another street over when he doesn't know where Trayvon is....makes no sense whichever way you try to parse it. IMO JMHO and stuff

What????!!!! I don't understand this, because I don't think it was an accident, but Trayvon's mother does?

I believe she is trying to find it within herself to forgive. There are many who believe that no one would intentionally commit a murder for no reason at all, especially as it concerns her son. I'm just guessing.

I'm not sure but I seem to remember only 1 was missing. IIRC.

Thanks Kimberly125. The reason I asked the # of bullets is because I am curious about those clicks in GZ's 911 call and wondered if it could be the sound of him loading the gun. I wondered if the number of clicks match the number of bullets in the clip. IIRC, the clicks were in groups of 3 but I need to go back and listen to the call to be certain.

It is probably neither here nor there but those clicks have been bothering me for some reason.

moo

wm

Originally Posted by Sensei
I agree, but I was able to catch the segment of R. Zimmerman late last night and I think that he could justify it because that seems to be the way his family handles things. THEY don't bear any responsibility and will not assign any responsibility to any of their family members. RZ actually had the nerve to say that none of this would have happened if TM had just gone home. It did not seem to occur to him that Trayvon had every right to be out walking around. Same thing when asked if he had anything to say to Trayvons family, the most sympathetic thing he could muster was that there are no winners, and then went on to detail the woes his family has suffered. I find it appalling, justification seems to be a family trait. IMO JMHO and stuff

How about if GZ only went on his errand and didn't allow himself to get sidetracked when he notices Trayvon...or if he only went back to his vehicle when he was told to not follow...or if he didn't have his weapon with him..why did he need to carry his weapon going into a store?

It appears this family has no remorse at all for the 'victim' they only have compassion for thier relative...same as the A compound...only this is blame the victim...

I am dying to see the evidence laid out, piece by piece...I'm sure GZ's past will play an active role as well...he's a violent man with a hairpin temper who took the law in his own hands to make it appear as if he had a right under that horrible SYG law...as ACorey stated, if the defense will be using this SYG law, she will prove otherwise...and I'm betting she's got the goods to show GZ acted with depraved indifference towards another human being..

I believe she is trying to find it within herself to forgive. There are many who believe that no one would intentionally commit a murder for no reason at all, especially as it concerns her son. I'm just guessing.

ITA perhaps she is wise enough to realize that holding hateful feelings in your heart hurts you, not the object of your hate, while forgiving is not at all easy, it is better for you in all ways.

Anyone who has ever called 911 knows they need an address. And George had called 46 times that year.

It would be astonishing if he couldn't have predicted they would require an exact address.

Who knows, it's possible he thought that but I'm still curious about 2 things. If he KNEW that were gonna ask for an address, why didn't he get one at the front of the building he had clearly just passed between [2:08] and [2:26] according to Mr. Zimmerman's story?

Mostly I'm curious as to, better part of a minute AFTER Mr. Zimmerman says George got the address, why did he tell the dispatcher he didn't know the address?

i think he had made in his mind a certain profile of criminals in the neighborhood, saw someone that fit that profile, and was intent on stopping any criminal action from occurring. He was so focused on criminals and crime that it never occurred to him that this could just be some kid walking home from the store. If anything, he had the intent to stop anyone that was going to commit a crime in his neighborhood, even if it meant shooting and killing a criminal. That is the problem i see here. It wasn't trayvon in particular, it could have been anyone with a hoodie on, walking through that neighborhood late at night.

His biggest problem is that if someone, anyone, fits his idea of a criminal, then he automatically assumes that person is a criminal, and it's okay to use to deadly force if necessary on that person. That, to me, is malicious intent on anyone who happens to fit his profile, and that is very scary to me. It's generous and kind that trayon's mom thinks it was an accident, but to me, it wasn't. Once he made up his mind that he saw a criminal in his neighbhorhood, it was game on to stop that criminal at any cost. And it's even scarier that he's rationalized what he did so quickly, and has just wanted it to blow over. Being a criminal doesn't mean someone deserves to be shot and killed. And the saddest part is, trayvon wasn't even a criminal.

Exactly!

All the homes face the street so there would have been an address where he had parked. jmo

Quote:
ZIMMERMAN: When the dispatcher said we know longer need you to do that, and George acknowledged OK. He no longer knew where Trayvon was. So he continued walking down the sidewalk directly in front of him to the next street to get an address. He got an address

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...#ixzz1rpcFDhlK

BBM...

Didn't the dispatcher say 'We don't need you to do that'? not 'We no longer need you to do that'. Right?

Ima

you are correct Ima. The comment from dispatch was "we don't need you to do that" verbatim.

Mr. Zimmerman's statement is misleading in that it makes it seem as if at one pointGZ's following WAS needed. That was NEVER the case.

well I have no use for her - “Yes, I have compassion for Cristian Fernandez, but it's not my job to forgive" - No but maybe it's her job to understand and to take into consideration the circumstances

but if she were to not follow the laws would you want her doing that job?

Thanks. That does, however, present somewhat of a conundrum for me.

Any thoughts on how George knew at [2:26] the dispatcher was even gonna ask for an address 55 seconds LATER at [3:21]?

Or why, after getting the address as Mr. Zimmerman stated, George still said he didn’t know the address at [3:25]?

I think it is great that you are doing a time line. I may be missing a part here...
So what time did GZ get out of the car to get this address?
Based on your time line he was asked at 3:21
(not so sure I follow your question how did he know at 2:26 that he may be asked this question)

http://archive.flsenate.gov/statute...tring=&URL=Ch0775/Sec087.htm&StatuteYear=2003

Title XLVI
CRIMES

Chapter 775
DEFINITIONS; GENERAL PENALTIES; REGISTRATION OF CRIMINALS

View Entire Chapter

775.087 Possession or use of weapon; aggravated battery; felony reclassification; minimum sentence.--

(1) Unless otherwise provided by law, whenever a person is charged with a felony, except a felony in which the use of a weapon or firearm is an essential element, and during the commission of such felony the defendant carries, displays, uses, threatens to use, or attempts to use any weapon or firearm, or during the commission of such felony the defendant commits an aggravated battery, the felony for which the person is charged shall be reclassified as follows:

(a) In the case of a felony of the first degree, to a life felony.

(b) In the case of a felony of the second degree, to a felony of the first degree.

(c) In the case of a felony of the third degree, to a felony of the second degree.

Who knows, it's possible he thought that but I'm still curious about 2 things. If he KNEW that were gonna ask for an address, why didn't he get one at the front of the building he had clearly just passed between [2:08] and [2:26] according to Mr. Zimmerman's story?

Mostly I'm curious as to, better part of a minute AFTER Mr. Zimmerman says George got the address, why did he tell the dispatcher he didn't know the address?

Its all those pesky little questions that really don't add up in his story...IMO JMHO and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201