17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how long someone has been posting. If he/she has lurked for even a day...he/she would understand that WS is not like the other forums that allow random guesses and thoughts to be posted as fact.

Everyone develops their opinions based on facts here and I would like to see some news stories that mention a 3rd party before this ends up as another rumor-turned-into-fact statement.

I like to read ALL sides to a story and if there is mention of a 3rd party that would blow this case wide open because wouldn't that mean that GZ had contacted someone else before calling 911 (Since Tray was dead within 2-4 minutes of GZ getting off the phone with 911) to "help" him "get this f'n punk before he got away"?

It was not posted as fact.
"I believe"
"JMo"
states clearly that it is not a fact.

I'm a bit surprised, I thought this document was supposed to be sealed.

It says in that document that TM was 'shot in the chest.' So can we move on from that previous speculation now that he was shot in the back?

I'm a bit surprised, I thought this document was supposed to be sealed.
They talked about it in the hearing today. All parties agreed that it would be okay to release this document, but from that minute forward, NO OTHER DOCUMENTS would be released.

Wow

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...412_1_face-murder-charges-today-show-accident

From the Probable Cause Affidavit:

Martin tried to run home, the affidavit says, but was followed by Zimmerman. "Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and followed Martin."

The affidavit goes on to say that "Zimmerman disregarded the police dispatcher" who told him to stop, and "continued to follow Martin who was trying to return to his home."

I sure hope they have more than that!

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

I cant imagine that, when the help cries came wouldn’t that 3rd party do something?
I would think so too. I'm trying to fit a 3rd person into this scenario somehow when I haven't heard of one up to this point. I just don't see how that would be possible as of yet.

However it does not state whether that was an exit or an entry wound. That will come out in the autopsy. JMO

I agree.
I think it was GZ also.

From the evidence I have SEEN:
I think he was attacked.
I think he wanted help so he didn't have to shoot TM.

I think this is self defense.

BUT, I have not seen all the evidence and I try to look at each new thing with an open mind.

2nd degree murder? I'm thinking they have something pretty solid.

This is perplexing as the witnesses have all stated that it was GZ screaming. The experts have said that it's not GZ screaming. What I don't understand is why did the screaming stop after the gun went off? If you scream before you shoot someone I would imagine that you would scream after you have shot and killed them b/c now you are screaming for help. Why would the one with the gun be screaming anyways? He has the upper hand.

Maybe he is medicated.

My 13 y/o son does those exact eyerolls alot. He usually does it when I am scolding him or speaking sternly to him. I don't know what it stems from but he's in special education but not medicated (ADHD). Can't speak of it as I am not a psychological expert.

However it does not state whether that was an exit or an entry wound. That will come out in the autopsy. JMO

When you state that someone was 'shot in the chest' that assumes it was an entry wound. You do not say someone was shot in the chest if it was an exit wound.IMO And one can tell the difference, especially at close range.

Again Welcome.

I guess I am in information overload here as I don't understand.

<mod snip> He was on the phone with his girlfriend. This all happened very quickly. If that is what you meant? If not please just disregard this post. :)

:)

We aren't a scary bunch. I promise.

It says in that document that TM was 'shot in the chest.' So can we move on from that previous speculation now that he was shot in the back?

No speculation here, never has been but I still await the autopsy report for other reasons. Too much speculation needs put to rest in this case and if there was a trial, several witnesses will be called. I think it would be pretty stupid to shoot someone in the back.

This is perplexing as the witnesses have all stated that it was GZ screaming. The experts have said that it's not GZ screaming. What I don't understand is why did the screaming stop after the gun went off? If you scream before you shoot someone I would imagine that you would scream after you have shot and killed them b/c now you are screaming for help. Why would the one with the gun be screaming anyways? He has the upper hand.

As far as I know only one or two of the witnesses said it was GZ. The two women said the screaming sounded like a young person. They also stated when they came out GZ was straddled over TM who was face down with his hand on his back. IIRC the young man's mom also said it was the young man. The only ones that said it was GZ was "John" and possibly the lady who has been appearing on CNN in disguise. JMO

I agree with Kim
The experts did not have conclusive reports on voice.

IF the one with the gun is on the bottom he may not be so sure he will ever get to his gun.
IF the one with a gun is in an entanglement he may not be so sure he can draw at all.
Once the gun went off...IT is possible that GZ went into shock, Like “I can’t believe what just happened”.

To all who have asked about my theory of a third party.. I have no links. I have read every link that was posted here on WS, and also some others. I base it off of one thing Trayvon said on his twitter account, the 911 calls from different people saying they had a dead body down below, from 2 different addresses, and also EMS being sent to 2 different addresses. So.. 2 bodies on the ground, both black.. and GZ up walking around. hmm.

Thank you for the welcomes :)

JMO,IMHO and all that.

My speculation is that at one point GZ was screaming and then at another TM was screaming. Perhaps the witness walking his dog was screaming at some point too. IMO, I do not find it farfetched that the reality of the gunshot would bring a stunned silence.

Then why do you think it was clarified by her lawyer? As far as you and I and most everyone here are concerned, a grieving mother can say pretty much anything she wants without being publicly corrected or clarified. So why does her lawyer disagree?

Because people in the media were asking if her statement about the "accident" means that her position changed.

Perhaps he wanted someone to help him because he didn't want to pull the trigger.

To all who have asked about my theory of a third party.. I have no links. I have read every link that was posted here on WS, and also some others. I base it off of one thing Trayvon said on his twitter account, the 911 calls from different people saying they had a dead body down below, from 2 different addresses, and also EMS being sent to 2 different addresses. So.. 2 bodies on the ground, both black.. and GZ up walking around. hmm.

Thank you for the welcomes :)

JMO,IMHO and all that.

The reason there were 2 addresses was because of the layout of the condo complex. There are buildings along both sides of the walkway, the left hand side buildings are on one street and the right hand buildings are on another. Trayvon was killed right between them.

eta: Added a better map

Attachments

• map of complex2.jpg
    map of complex2.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors