AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing was so horrible. Those poor kiddos just didn't have a chance in this life. :( I hope their mom has cleaned herself up and does good in honor of them. The iconic photo of the two of them still haunts me. :(

I don't want to speak for Jamie, but I know she is working hard to do good in her children's memory.

One thing I agree with Nancy about is that a Little League game is a great place for pervs to hang out.

Yea, and NG said the ball field is just 5 minutes from the home.

Did anyone else hear NG say that usually Isabel sleeps with her siblings, but that night she slept alone in her own bedroom? I don't think it's weird she sleeps with siblings, lots of families do, but that night she slept in her own room.

If I even believe what NG says.

The uncle has the drug and DWI charges... Dad had an old, old one.

Did anyone else hear NG say that usually Isabel sleeps with her siblings, but that night she slept alone in her own bedroom? I don't think it's weird she sleeps with siblings, lots of families do, but that night she slept in her own room.

I recall a ABC video where the reporter states this and within that video report was a male that is associated to where the mother works indicating the mother came in VERY early that morning.

What she heard, lives i a guest house next door, around 6:30 am, dogs all barking, their's and hers.

Do you have a link to this, please? This is very interesting, especially considering Isabel's mother would have been getting ready for work during this time. Thanks.

Uuhhmm... Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but a 6-year-old female child sleeping with a 14-year-old brother does not sound right to me. :moo:

Uuhhmm... Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but a 6-year-old female child sleeping with a 14-year-old brother does not sound right to me. :moo:

I agree. Where the heck is NG getting this information? I'm confuzzelyfuddeled.

This was in Arkansas, not Texas, but Morgan Nick was actually abducted from a Little League baseball game. The perp was there watching her. Morgan has never been found and her kidnapper remains at large.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=23683

No the case I am talking about they arrested the perp after they found her hair in his car. I can see the car, him and I can see the ball park. For some reason I want to say it was in the Dallas area. I will see if I can do some research and get more information. Wish me luck.

Computer in use....I hope posters don't ever have a keyboard go bad when it's your town. C&P letters suck when you are trying to update fast and no one uderstands your cryptic messages....

Not in the same bed, that would be unusual. But I could see a family all sleeping in the cooler area of the home.

I didn't mean to start a debate about accepted family sleeping habits, I only wanted to mention that Isabel possibly changed sleeping places that night for the first time.

Not in the same bed, that would be unusual. But I could see a family all sleeping in the cooler area of the home.

I didn't mean to start a debate about accepted family sleeping habits, I only wanted to mention that Isabel possibly changed sleeping places that night for the first time.

Yeah, we've done that before with air conditioning and every time we visit my grandmother, my brother and I still share a room. He's six years younger than me. We even shared a bed on occasion during vacations at hotels, although that tapered off once we got too big. I really don't think we need to debate what's "normal" since normal varies so much by family culture.

No the case I am talking about they arrested the perp after they found her hair in his car. I can see the car, him and I can see the ball park. For some reason I want to say it was in the Dallas area. I will see if I can do some research and get more information. Wish me luck.

Oh, I know it's not the case you were talking about. I just thought Morgan Nick's case was interesting as well. Morgan was 6 years old when she was kidnapped from the game.

I would like to think that I am a pretty open-minded person, but I have to agree with you here. I thought that I read that in an article this morning, and it wasn't from Nancy Grace. I could have read it inaccurately though. I feel that it is of concern if she was sleeping with either brother; it is not appropriate for a 6 year old girl to sleep with a 10 year old boy either, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua