17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did some looking, and it looks like it was a Reuters guy:

"Chris Francescani covers general news and writes investigative/enterprise stories for Thomson Reuters in New York. Previously, Chris spent nine years at ABC News, six years at the New York Post and two years at the Southampton Press. He has also written for The New York Times, New York Magazine and CBS News."

http://blogs.reuters.com/chris-francescani/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

And who smiles after being arrested?
That would make no sense IMO.

I could just see how the coversations would go if he were cheesing it up in his mug shot, his first court date, or his bond hearing!
People would be talking about that for sure.

IMO I would not be grinning after I was arrested either.

JMO
Casey Anthony did!

Concerned Papa I have a question that I asked yesterday and unless I've missed it so far I have no answer. This is what I ask:

I was watching the video of the night of the shooting, the one with what looked like Trayvon's body under a yellow blanket/tarp. The video then went to the newsman interviewing the witness known as John. John said it all happened right behind his unit and he watched out the window. Then Trayvon's father with his girlfriend are shown coming to this exact spot. My question is where this witness John lives in comparison with the 2 female witness'es who have said that the shooting was behind their unit? Also, it appeared to me that John lives in the end unit, closer to where the sidewalk forms a T. Is this the sidewalk that GZ was on while talking to the dispatcher?Please someone help me out with this because its driving me crazy. TIA

Do you have a map marking both locations (that of John's unit/apt and that of the 2 girls-can't remember the names)?

This has been a "gray" part of this deal from the beginning.

You are correct that J's unit is on the end. I have the video where the reporter says what he says as to right behind that unit. I also have the video of Tracey Martin pointing out where he said the body was located, which is in that same general vicinity. There's also a pic at another blog site, which we're not allowed to reference here at WS, where a resident points out what appears to be the same general area.

Early on, that's what there was for body location information.

Then came the SPD report and the SFD EMT dispatcher recordings which BOTH place the body in the back yard of 2831 Retreat View, which is the addy of the 2 women witnesses you are referring to.

This map shows the overlapping common area as described by SPD and SFD. I added John's location, just now.

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Untitled-1.png

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4-famjw1M"]Trayvon Martin's Body Location 2 Per Sanford Fire and Rescue - YouTube[/ame]

I don't understand any of this, but in this situation of conflicting information, I've gotta roll with SPD and SFD's positioning. There's something bad wrong if this isn't correct.

That is a great catch as I missed even looking at the original. Gosh, my first thought, it looked like it was a gun being held in front of him while he was on the ground. Obviously, anywhoo, this was taken before he was handcuffed! MOO of course! Who posted the original? I would like to search out the previous back/forth discussions and I"ll take the time to go back to the previous 32 threads......EGADS!

Again, thanks as I don't come here often and have missed and want to review the discussion vs. rehashing it.

BTW - there are some GREAT folks out there that are standing out in these threads as I try to catch up.........Papa, you are incredible! Once the mods do dedicted threads for evidence review - your captures/posts I hope will appear there and not get lost in the morass of postings here (Not meaning to leave out so very many others, but Papa............stands out for a bow!)

Well see, this is one of those things the Daily Mail does. The article is a Daily Mail article written not by a person, but by "Reuters Reporter". You can click on it to find out "all about the author" and headlines like this come up:

The horrifying fate of prostitutes forced to take steroids in order to look 'healthier' for their clients.

This is another article that someone called "Reuters Reporter" wrote. They do it to give themselves more credibility than they actually have.

A list of "Reuters Reporter"s articles are here - they are all Daily Mail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Reuters+Reporter

It's on the Reuters site.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

It's been written by reporter Chris Francescani.

"Chris Francescani covers general news and writes investigative/enterprise stories for Thomson Reuters in New York. Previously, Chris spent nine years at ABC News, six years at the New York Post and two years at the Southampton Press. He has also written for The New York Times, New York Magazine and CBS News."

Daily Mail publishes Reuters stories as do many other news sources.

Then they shouldn't have provided the picture to a news org, only to LE. They really brought all that attention on themselves by making the picture available to the public.
What I find interesting is that this is being said now (not just by you)... But a few weeks ago, many were saying "If there are pictures of the injuries, why aren't they being released?! Surely if they existed, Zimmerman would want to clear it up!"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't?

Doesn't sound like National Enquirer to me.

:D :blowkiss:

If a train left Chicago going 75 mph at 3:30 PM....... :ufo:

I was reading the threads backwards, and I thought your post was a KIMSTER post with that! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now if we could only find out who he interviewed for his article, or was it sort of pre-written and submitted to him?

That is a great catch as I missed even looking at the original. Gosh, my first thought, it looked like it was a gun being held in front of him while he was on the ground. Obviously, anywhoo, this was taken before he was handcuffed! MOO of course! Who posted the original? I would like to search out the previous back/forth discussions and I"ll take the time to go back to the previous 32 threads......EGADS!

Again, thanks as I don't come here often and have missed and want to review the discussion vs. rehashing it.

BTW - there are some GREAT folks out there that are standing out in these threads as I try to catch up.........Papa, you are incredible! Once the mods do dedicted threads for evidence review - your captures/posts I hope will appear there and not get lost in the morass of postings here (Not meaning to leave out so very many others, but Papa............stands out for a bow!)
Credit goes to Concerned PaPa for that image.
Yes, in full agreement Thanks CP.
He's done great work here.

The article is pretty non-committal imo about whether he was a success in the mortgage business. It could be he was just trying it out for a bit and it didn't work out too well. (That's what I get from "bounced from job to job" and filing for unemployment benefits at times but I could be wrong.)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-vandalism-just-shooting.html#ixzz1tAbie7rh

Ya know, since they recently were both students and received unemployment benefits, I wonder if they also received other benefits, like student loans and food stamps? Unemployment alone doesn't seem like enough to support living in a gated community and giving GZ the time to do his patrols of the community on a regular basis. I still ask, why couldn't they both go to school, esp. if it was computer classes, and still work at the same time? Many people do this, in fact, many work 2 and 3 jobs to support their families, and GZ didn't even have any children that would require child care time and expenses. Maybe if he'd had a job he wouldn't have had the time for all this obsession with burglaries and strange people to develop, and being in contact with others would have been more healthy for him. IMO

BBM

FACT: I was laid off -and during that time, I got unemployment AND finished my MBA.

MOO - although it may vary by state, and GA may differ from FL, I would be very surprised if that was exclusionary as unemployment really supports getting educational advancement during the time you are collecting it. :moo: :moo:
Only if you're Casey Anthony!

GZ worked for an insurance company. He knows all he had to do was complain and the dog would be gone. Many of the major insurance companies now will not insure a home if they have a pit bull. More and more insurance companies are following suit. GZ would know that. The worst thing that could happen would be for the HOA to lose their insurance protection because this dog bit someone. jmo
Now the HOA will lose it because of George's actions...

Ooooh, you make a good point! They run to the media at every turn but can't find the time to report death threats, etc.? I would be scared of some of the sickos out there, and would definitely report for the safety of everyone. Maybe they did get death threats. So, what is the purpose for not reporting to anyone but the media and the court at the bond hearing?

They don't want the source of them to be investigated? IMO

Concerned Papa is awesomely awesome!! I'll bet we are going to referring to his data for a long, long time!!

Kimster posted this the other day. And, as a matter of fact I see her and two other Admins in this thread as we speak. So be forewarned....

This is not a warning to one poster, but to many:

I am on duty (off and on) during the day today and I will NOT put up with the personal jabs like the mods did yesterday. If you guys want to get personal with each other, expect a time out because it will happen. I am not here to edit and remove posts.

Everyone has now been forewarned. Continue on and play nice!
Quote:
Stop discussing what other posters should be posting NOW. If you see victim bashing, alert the post. Mods don't read every post and by bringing this up on the thread, you are merely going to start problems.

Absolutely, they've never had a problem calling for help before, you know 46 times so I can't understand why not report them now. Additionally, the wife claims that she wasn't even with Zimmerman while he was in hiding and she says she has received only 1 email threat so we are supposed to just believe everything that Zimmerman says to be the truth? Yea right, this from a person who gave the police at least 5 differing statements on the night of Trayvon's murder.

~jmo~

Absolutely, they've never had a problem calling for help before, you know 46 times so I can't understand why not report them now. Additionally, the wife claims that she wasn't even with Zimmerman while he was in hiding and she says she has received only 1 email threat so we are supposed to just believe everything that Zimmerman says to be the truth? Yea right, this from a person who gave the police at least 5 differing statements on the night of Trayvon's murder.

~jmo~

We have seen the statement docs given to LE that night? There were 5 different versions he told that night? Also, isn't it GZ the one calling 911, not his wife nor his father nor his mother nor his brother?

I don't understand your post. Are you saying that SZ knows who sent the threats and is protecting them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500