17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the picture of the head, it's a no win situation either way. If it was an officer that took it, I hope he loses his job over it. If it was a civilian that took it, then I hope all officers on the scene that night lose their job over it.

~jmo~
how can an officer prevent this? or what it was taken before any officer noticed?

This one.

Zimmerman enrolled in Seminole State College in 2009, and in December 2011 he was permitted to participate in a school graduation ceremony, despite being a course credit shy of his associate's degree in criminal justice.

Zimmerman was completing that course credit when the shooting occurred.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-vandalism-just-shooting.html#ixzz1t6kgJObG
<mod snip>

and now that we know he got his gun back in 2009 - he wasn't "out looking to kill someone" as many here have suggested.

I don't see what any of his work, records, etc has to do with anything...and before someone says that is was ok for TM, I think it should be all or none...

And yet... that good majority has not seen all the evidence. I have faith in this prosecutor that she knows what she's doing!

Agreed ! where do these defense lawyers get off saying that the SA has no case ? Are they privy to information we don't have ? How can they make statements like that without first seeing all the evidence ?

Why would LE be in trouble for taking a photo of GZ's injured head? Isn't that what they are supposed to do?

how can an officer prevent this? or what it was taken before any officer noticed?

<mod snip>

and now that we know he got his gun back in 2009 - he wasn't "out looking to kill someone" as many here have suggested.

I don't see what any of his work, records, etc has to do with anything...and before someone says that is was ok for TM, I think it should be all or none...

Who is the source of the statement that he walked in the ceremony and only needed to finish up a credit to get his diploma?

The reporter never named one so we have no idea if it is true or not. IMO

<mod snip>

Could it possibly be because Trayvon is a minor and is a VICTIM? How would some feel if bad things were being said about Caylee Anthony, Kyron Horman, Holly Bobo, Laci Peterson, Susan Powell, Lori Hacking, Sky Metalwala, Jhessye Shockley, Ayla Reynolds, Morgan Harrington? Trayvon is no different than any of those victims that we follow here at WS. Trayvon is a victim of an alleged crime by Zimmerman.

~jmo~

<mod snip>

Not saying he was out looking to kill anyone but how does your conclusion follow? He got his gun in 2009 and this means that he couldn't have been out looking to kill someone because...?

But what I have seen repetedly on here is that its ok to go through every little detail of GZs life to "learn what type of person he was/is and maybe what led him to kill Trayvon", but is not ok to go through TMs life to see if he had a propensity to cause trouble, become agressive, break the law.

TM did not kill anyone, GZ did. TM is the victim, GZ has been arrested and charged with the crime of 2nd degree murder in the killing of TM. GZ is therefore an alleged murderer. This is a "victim friendly" forum, TM is a victim.

He did provide sources... He claimed witnesses, neighbors, and friends.

It's not all that far off from the probable cause affidavit in terms of sourcing, to be honest.

But he does not name these people in the article.

Ms. Corey's name is on the PCA, taking responsibility for it, and it states the affiants are her investigators O' Steen and Gilbreath who compiled the evidence for its basis, and the ME is Dr. Bao. That's all that was required at that point to file charges. IANAL but the judge signed it and he knows the law.

Agreed ! where do these defense lawyers get off saying that the SA has no case ? Are they privy to information we don't have ? How can they make statements like that without first seeing all the evidence ?

Opinions.....

This has been a "gray" part of this deal from the beginning.

You are correct that J's unit is on the end. I have the video where the reporter says what he says as to right behind that unit. I also have the video of Tracey Martin pointing out where he said the body was located, which is in that same general vicinity. There's also a pic at another blog site, which we're not allowed to reference here at WS, where a resident points out what appears to be the same general area.

Early on, that's what there was for body location information.

Then came the SPD report and the SFD EMT dispatcher recordings which BOTH place the body in the back yard of 2831 Retreat View, which is the addy of the 2 women witnesses you are referring to.

This map shows the overlapping common area as described by SPD and SFD. I added John's location, just now.

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Trayvon Martin's Body Location 2 Per Sanford Fire and Rescue - YouTube

I don't understand any of this, but in this situation of conflicting information, I've gotta roll with SPD and SFD's positioning. There's something bad wrong if this isn't correct.

The problem is that it states "after receiving multiple calls that there was a subject laying in the grass". When I reviewed the 911 calls just about every single one stated things like "in my backyard", "right behind me" etc. Thus the addresses being used are based on addresses given to the 911 dispatchers.

Thus it is not LE stating that this was where TM was. SFD was told to "stage" at one address.

As well if my calculations are correct we have not heard from 2 witnesses.

Could it possibly be because Trayvon is a minor and is a VICTIM? How would some feel if bad things were being said about Caylee Anthony, Kyron Horman, Holly Bobo, Laci Peterson, Susan Powell, Lori Hacking, Sky Metalwala, Jhessye Shockley, Ayla Reynolds, Morgan Harrington? Trayvon is no different than any of those victims that we follow here at WS. Trayvon is a victim of an alleged crime by Zimmerman.

~jmo~

Besides those things have already been done, digging into school records, suspensions, facebook, twitter, photos, checking to see if he had a juvenile record, even his parents and needing to know if his parents met some kind of proper standard of parenting, as if that had relevance to what happened that night.

None of it had relevance because they weren't violent, he didn't have a history of violence, his pics were mugging for cameras, that's another reason why it's not discussed.

Which kind of begs the question, did people try to dig that deep to see what dirt they could find on those you mention or others that had disappeared or were killed?

JMHO

Ok. Why would she not want the sources of the threats investigated?

I'm not sure myself, and I did pose that as a question in the original post. But I can't think of any other reason why she would not turn in the threats to LE, seems she would want them to find out who sent them for possible charges.

Is there any other reason why she would not give those threats to LE?

The problem is that it states "after receiving multiple calls". When I reviewed the 911 calls just about every single one stated things like "in my backyard", "right behind me" etc. Thus the addresses being used are based on addresses given to the 911 dispatchers.

Thus it is not LE stating that this was where TM was. SFD was told to "stage" at one address.

As well if my calculations are correct we have not heard from 2 witnesses.

That's a great point and I never even thought of it like that. The addresses are being relayed but they may be based on the 911 calls, not officers who were already there.

I'm not sure myself, and I did pose that as a question in the original post. But I can't think of any other reason why she would not turn in the threats to LE, seems she would want them to find out who sent them for possible charges.

Is there any other reason why she would not give those threats to LE?

Perhaps because they do not exist? That's one conclusion that I can reach.

~jmo~

The same way digging through Trayvon's every little mistake helped some others to determine if they felt he was really a victim or not....For me, IMO, this type of information about GZ's previous life helps me learn what type of person he was/is and maybe what led him to kill Trayvon, and think that he should get away with it, and be 'frustrated that he is even being charged.' I personally like to know as much as possible about someone charged with a crime as it helps me figure out if I think they are responsible or not.

You do realize all the unconfirmed,incomplete information, in regards to Zimmerman's past,will never make it into the court room, don't you? IMO That is, if this case ever goes to trial.

But what I have seen repetedly on here is that its ok to go through every little detail of GZs life to "learn what type of person he was/is and maybe what led him to kill Trayvon", but is not ok to go through TMs life to see if he had a propensity to cause trouble, become agressive, break the law.

Maybe because Trayvon is the victim and GZ is the admitted killer? After Trayvon's death what did it matter what he had done before? It's the circumstances of his killing that matter and why and how it happened. It was known from the beginning, since it took a while to go public, that all he was doing THAT NIGHT was walking home. He was not doing any of the things named above, was not armed and was trying to avoid a conflict. He did not deserve to be killed by someone who was following him for no reason and would not identify themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther