AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
116rskm.jpg

Ok, Call me Crazy but I think this is the house across the street from Isa House.

Don't know why County has it as Isa's...:banghead:

Check it out...

OK, watching Nancy, the neighbor walked down along the wall to show the window. There is a window at the front side of the house, so that leads me to believe there is a bedroom side/front of the house also.

Patty are you uploading tonights NG to youtube later for the coverage on Isabel? Just curious :)

Neighbor says the Celis' have three dogs.

Isa's window normally closed, that morning window open and screen off.

BBM- What does Villaseñor mean by that?

I dont know why I cant get the picture to show up, but I attached the file.

Thanks so much MvD -only this sketch makes absolutely no sense to me. It seems very, very off given the outline of the house -shows no garage, and the house does not appear to be 2 story. Bizarre. Am I dense? (Don't answer that!!!)

What I don't get is if the cadaver dog hit (s) is true, would they release the house back to the family within 5 days? Does that even make any sense?

It doesn't to me.

Dogs outside. Dogs usually outside when the neighbor is home.

Neighbor checked her cell phone to know the time as it was early when she heard the dogs barking.

Thanks so much MvD -only this sketch makes absolutely no sense to me. It seems very, very off given the outline of the house -shows no garage, and the house does not appear to be 2 story. Bizarre. Am I dense? (Don't answer that!!!)

It is the house across the street from her house....

County has it WRONG!!!!:banghead:

It doesn't. Strange.

In other news, someone mentioned Alisa Maier, a few posts back. She was abducted by a stranger but recovered safely.

That got me thinking about her case. Now, some have wondered if Isabel's family's decision not to return to the home maybe means they know Isabel died there or something. Here's video of Alisa's dad saying that when Alisa was recovered, they weren't home because they did not want to be there anymore. I think that is not uncommon: http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=111833724001

Could be that the house is sunken. That's why you can't see a second story? The mid section is raised compared to the left side of the house.

Oh, the neighbor heard the noise between the two houses (breezeway). Not at the back of the house BUT the side of the house (her side).

The neighbor is not familiar with Sergio's voice as she has no contact with them OR something like that.

Aerial.PNG
Isa House

Countys.PNG
County has as Her House

House Across street.PNG
House Across Street...

What I don't get is if the cadaver dog hit (s) is true, would they release the house back to the family within 5 days? Does that even make any sense?

It doesn't to me.

Irwins got their house back, right?
I guess Le takes samples of what they need and move on. They know a dog hit is just one tool, I guess...

But LE searched the landfill ? Are they doing concurrent scenarios ? MOO

I know. I think they searched the landfills because the businesses across from Isa's home has trash picked up on Saturdays.

From what I have read the residence trash for Isa's area was picked up Thursday.

That is the way they seem to do it in most cases.

In Sierra Lamar's case LE has said she could be alive yet they have done countless searches in areas where only a deceased person would be found.

So yes, it seems to be dualing scenarios that LE usually does.

So if they found a cadavar scent I think they would have already come out and say they have reason to believe that Isa has met with foul play and they havent done that.

In fact on the flyer she is listed as Endangered Missing by a non-family member isnt she?

Neighbor got a knock on her front door at 8:00 or 8:05 AM and the Uncle and police officer was there.

Neighbor does not hear Isa's mother leaving for work.

Uncle asked her if she saw a little girl. The officer told the neighbor it was the Uncle's niece.

Neighbor has no interaction with the family before; just the normal hello.

It doesn't. Strange.

In other news, someone mentioned Alisa Maier, a few posts back. She was abducted by a stranger but recovered safely.

That got me thinking about her case. Now, some have wondered if Isabel's family's decision not to return to the home maybe means they know Isabel died there or something. Here's video of Alisa's dad saying that when Alisa was recovered, they weren't home because they did not want to be there anymore. I think that is not uncommon: http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=111833724001

I dont think it is uncommon either.

How can they go back there and see Isa's bedroom empty. The first thing they would do is look at her window and fall apart.

Its just too early and the wounds too fresh. They may never go back. I imagine they are staying with Sergio's mom and dad who lives down the street.

IMO

I know. I think they searched the landfills because the businesses across from Isa's home has trash picked up on Saturdays.

From what I have read the residence trash for Isa's area was picked up Thursday.

That is the way they seem to do it in most cases.

In Sierra Lamar's case LE has said she could be alive yet they have done countless searches in areas where only a deceased person would be found.

So yes, it seems to be dualing scenarios that LE usually does.

So if they found a cadavar scent I think they would have already come out and say they have reason to believe that Isa has met with foul play and they havent done that.

In fact on the flyer she is listed as Endangered Missing by a non-family member isnt she?

Yes I agree. Just from observation of the cases we've had here over the years ---LE doesn't usually run linear investigations. IMHO

What I mean is they don't go from scenario A -rule it out- go to Scenario B--rule it out--and so forth.

IMHO they work all angles all at the same time. So they will have detectives working the RSO's, and other's working searches for a deceased missing person and other's working live missing persons---etc.

IMHO about the clearance for the family to reenter their home we see that when LE/FBI or other LE entities have gathered every sample and fully processed a scene. If something new comes up then they will get another search warrant and take the scene again. We've seen that in other cases. All just my thoughts and IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member