AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to be very close by or staying with them if he was knocking on the neighbors door at 8:00-8:05am looking for Isabel.

Doesn't his parents (Isa grandparents) live on the same street?

"Lt. Fabian Pacheco" speaking on NG Show regarding the red car. That vehicle is not operable and included in the search warrant.

"Lt. Fabian Pacheco" speaking on NG Show - is looking over the initial interview with the neighbor's statement as they had contact with the neighbor very early on.

Note to me: LE knocked on the neighbor's door at 8:00 or 8:05 AM so LE knew about the dogs barking and man's voices within minutes after they arrived at the home.

So this is my first post (I hope I don't mess it up too badly) ... Something has been bothering me. On Apr 22, ABC reported that "Both parents live in the home, so police had no indication a child custody dispute was involved but weren't completely ruling it out". I found that odd at the time; if they're together, why NOT rule it out. However, it wasn't til I saw the parents' PC that my hinky went a little wonky. It doesn't matter if I "think" the parents were genuine or not; that wasn't my hinky trigger; we are all just speculating anyway. But I WAS interested in the dynamic between them (or in this case, the lack of one). I noted they were holding hands as they approached the podium, and then dropped hands. But that gesture (and a momentary lean on the shoulder by Mrs to Mr)was it. Allowing for "everyone has a different reaction to things", I found that the lack of any verbal or non-veral communication between them, during the PC, struck me as "curious", and i then remembered the custody statement. I don't see where that issue has ever been raised again since the 22nd; one way or the other. It got me to thinking whether the family situation is what it appears to be (to be clear, that wouldn't mean that I would think they are either innocent OR guilty just because there was a "family dynamic", it's just that it's another angle). Just makes me say hmmmmm

:welcome5:

Your post is very similar to my last a few pages back. I don't like to think the family is involved, but my first priority is Isi. Something was wrong at that press conference. Hopefully it was a minor tiff right before they arrived, but I don't really think that was all it was/is....

As for the custody comment you mentioned - that was odd, and doesn't seem a phrase a well-oiled LE agency would use unless there was a reason. I think the statement would have been cleaned up /clarified at a later time if made in error.

Anyway - welcome!

You bet. My homes in the Santa Fe, NM area are similar. Dry climate. We don't waste God's resource (water) on grass ... of all things. :)

Thank goodness we have our own well and have plenty of water. I couldnt live without our beautiful green grass and our flowerbeds. Most of them are established plants and dont require water unless they have to go weeks without rain which is rare here.

imo

He had to be very close by or staying with them if he was knocking on the neighbors door at 8:00-8:05am looking for Isabel.

I so agree that the uncle was really close by or staying with them, considering they discovered Isa gone at 8:00 and then called LE and "knock, knock around 8:05 AM by the uncle and LE.

Yes, I noticed the custody dispute issue at the very beginning. It made me wonder if Isa is the biological child of both parents...MOO I do not know what else it might have meant ? They live together. They are married. How else could it have been a possible custody dispute ?

JMO and from what the LE PR guy has said "ask the detective"... he's just the
mouth piece (I mean that in a very nice way BTW). He is not going to box himself in when a ? are lobbed at him. He just answers the ? that he knows are PC. :moo:

Prime News with Natisha Lane indicated that at 8:00 AM, there was a knock on the neighbor's door asking if she saw Isa. So I tend to think the neighbor heard the noises at 6:30.

And did you take note that the person knocking at 8 am was ' THE UNCLE?"

So uncle may have been in the home that night, imo.

Nancy asking "Lt. Fabian Pacheco" if any polygraphs were issued.

"Lt. Fabian Pacheco" states: It is standard practice to do polys.

Note: but he is NOT saying LE actually did.

Of course not. This is the same old drill.

They are really not going to tell anything.

But if it is SOP.........then, yes, imo, they did do polys.

I cant see why LE would make an exception in this case.

LE is skirting the whole LD test issue, in my opinion.
It would be easy enough to say they have all taken them, as they said in Sierra's case very quickly, as well as in Kyron's case and some others.
I believe someone refused to take one, personally.
JMO

I must say, the interview with the neighbor and Lt. Fabian Pacheco by Nancy was done very respectfully and without interruption, well just a tiny interruption to LE.

Now, unleashed the lawyers is back to normal.

I so agree that the uncle was really close by or staying with them, considering they discovered Isa gone at 8:00 and then called LE and "knock, knock around 8:05 AM by the uncle and LE.

Could he have been staying down the street with Sergio's parents. I am sure Sergio called his parents right away.

imo

Wow! Just turned on NG to hear the neighbor's interview..Now I don't know what to think happened!

eta..Haven't been able to keep up with the case the past few days so this came as a shock to me!

Thank goodness we have our own well and have plenty of water. I couldnt live without our beautiful green grass and our flowerbeds. Most of them are established plants and dont require water unless they have to go weeks without rain which is rare here.

imo

I have my own well too, but I will never waste water. Water is water ... regardless where it comes from. It's a precious resource. We have rain during the monsoon season and snow falls too.

I have no idea what this has to do with Isa being missing? Sorry for the O/T.

Looks like the SW to me :D I loved it when we lived there you never have to cut the grass haha. You can do some really pretty xeriscaping and xerogardening, it just looks like they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Sorry for the off topic, when I saw the pic backthread it reminded me of the homes I saw in far west TX and NM :)

O/T..Never having been in that part of the US when I saw the pictures of the yard with patches of grass here and there, I was thinking they needed to plant some more grass seed...LOL
I'm in South East Tennessee and everything here is green. My lawn has already been mowed six times since the beginning of March..JMHO

The Uncle's parents (Isa's grandparents) live right down the street.

I think I heard one of the lawyers whisper after Bethany finished speaking say: "that doesn't make any sense at all.

I have seen some of these homes on HGTV (one of my favorite channels:)) and they are beautiful on the inside.

I have lived around tall trees, fresh green thick carpet grass, and loads of flowers everywhere for all of my life. I dont think I could ever get use to living without those things.

Nothing smells better than freshly cut grass or to smell the flowers that are blooming.

IMO

I grew up in upstate NY, but have lived in Tucson for close to 15 years. My kids are native Tucsonans, so they know nothing else other than their gravel yard and the blooming cacti, palo verde trees, and oleander. It's funny because we did go visit my hometown a few years ago and I would point things out like "Oooh, look kids--grass" or "Look guys--there's water in the river" LOL :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther