AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE believes the screen is staged...they are really skirting around any point of entry as well...JMO

JMO and from what the LE PR guy has said "ask the detective"... he's just the
mouth piece (I mean that in a very nice way BTW). He is not going to box himself in when a ? are lobbed at him. He just answers the ? that he knows are PC. :moo:

Respectfully, IDK what you are saying ? MOO

Bethany Marshall is a wacko, IMO...

You and Patty G. are reading my mind. Is Bethany off her rocker or what?

" We need to see if the family bought any toys for the child, if not, they never expected her to stay around... " WTH?

So last Christmas, when her brother opened their presents, she didn't get any because her parents planned on getting rid of her in the spring?

I thought the mom held it together much better but she is a nurse and I would think she is more seasoned in dealing with traumatic situations.

But I felt much more emotions released by the father. I think he is a sensitive man who loves deeply and lets it show more.

I didnt breakdown until Isa's dad spoke and after he spoke when he was being comforted and I saw his body shaking and that really did do me in for sure and my tears came like rain.

IMO

BBM. Sergio Celis performs with a local opera company. Even if he is not a principal and only a member of the male chorus for the opera, he has stage experience and is a "performer". :moo:

We knew that days ago. I honestly don't care to hear about her late reports... Oh, I don't mean to snark at you, not at all..just it's her and her so-called reporting that bugs the carp outta me. And she gets paid big bucks for it too! WE KNEW she had a ball game Saturday morning DAYS ago!

I totally 100% agree with you Madilu!

She is the Queen of Misinformation and delayed and old news ....mislabeled as Breaking News-Bombshell tonight! I dont watch her and havent in years. She just happened to come on HLN during the day today and that is how I heard her.

And she has been so wrong a lot of times but never corrects it or even apologizes to people she has falsely accused in the past.

She had everyone believing that the window in question was those small garage windows she kept showing and of course then HLN shows the inaccurate windows video too during the day.

But I had missed the part about Isa was suppose to be playing ball that morning and that is why her daddy got her up early instead of letting her sleep in on Saturday.

IMO

If they didn't call 911 until 8:14 am (my understanding from previous reports), how are the police and uncle at the neighbors home at 8:05 am?

Respectfully, IDK what you are saying ? MOO

I'll try to find the presser video where the PR guy (for LE) said "ask a detective" since he didn't KNOW. The LE PR guy is not on the "inside" of this case. :moo:

BBL and hopefully with the vid.

I wonder if LE believes the screen is staged...they are really skirting around any point of entry as well...JMO

If there really were THREE dogs in the yard, then I do not see any possibility that a stranger would try and walk around that side yard, and climb in a window. That would be ridiculous.

And if they did do that, I don't understand why none of the family heard the intense barking. The dogs had to have been going NUTS.

ETA: Plus, why wouldn't the perp just open the gate and let the dogs go out of the yard if he was planning to break into the window?

I so agree that the uncle was really close by or staying with them, considering they discovered Isa gone at 8:00 and then called LE and "knock, knock around 8:05 AM by the uncle and LE.

The grandparents live at 5701, one block away...if the fella just relocated from FL, perhaps staying with them...

BBM. Sergio Celis performs with a local opera company. Even if he is not a principal and only a member of the male chorus for the opera, he has stage experience and is a "performer". :moo:

I didnt see a performance. I saw a father that was in deep pain and wanting his daughter back and would give anything to see it happen.

One of our granddaughters in a performer too but I can tell when she is acting and when she is being very sincere.

IMO

If they didn't call 911 until 8:14 am (my understanding from previous reports), how are the police and uncle at the neighbors home at 8:05 am?

I was wondering too...it must be horrible for LE to weed thru accounts that conflict.

Per the latest presser, Chief says they are searching Lakeside Park right now. Wouldn't say much except they are looking for vehicles that may have approached the water.

A chunk of raw Beef with peanut butter on it keeps most dogs silent for anywhere between 15-35 minutes....

Just saying...

:moo:

If it was planned ahead, one could spike the meat with a couple of pills that the vet gives my dogs so they don't freak out on the 4th of July. The dogs sleep right through the fireworks.

I have seen some of these homes on HGTV (one of my favorite channels:)) and they are beautiful on the inside.
IMO

I've seen that too but this particular house, at least on the outside, is really unattractive to me..I dislike the outside so much that honestly I don't care how nice the inside may be..And I don't think it's cos I'm from the east coast & not used to this 'style'..The area/neighborhood turns me off too..I thought I heard it said this is "middle to upper class"..True?

No offense meant to any one who lives in Tucson or Arizona!

If there really were THREE dogs in the yard, then I do not see any possibility that a stranger would try and walk around that side yard, and climb in a window. That would be ridiculous.

And if they did do that, I don't understand why none of the family heard the intense barking. The dogs had to have been going NUTS.

ETA: Plus, why wouldn't the perp just open the gate and let the dogs go out of the yard if he was planning to break into the window?

Do we know if the dogs were outside or inside the home when the neighbor heard them barking?

On HLN today it was said that the men talking werent in the yard but on the outside of their fence.

Once I learned that Duncan knew that there was two large dogs including a Pit Bull in the Greone home and went in anyway I dont discount what other predators would do in order to kidnap a child. Steve Greone's oldest son was convinced no stranger could get past his aggressive Pit Bull but he was very wrong.

Were the dogs they had known to bite and be vicious? Some are just barkers and it doesnt take long to realize their bark is worse than their bite. Or were they just the kind of dogs that yapped all the time?

I really dont think the 'talking men' and dogs barking are connected to Isa's disappearance. It was daylight. The kidnapper would go in while it was dark and maybe the dogs were inside during the night and if the home has a second story they could have been on the second level.

I think the dogs went outside when the mother got up to go to work.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member