AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wached NG last night and from what I remember, the neighbor said the uncle came to her door at 8:00 or 8:05, but she didn't know he was Isa's uncle until the cop came to her door and told her (later). That was my understanding.

That makes a lot more sense!
Uncle goes to neighbors' houses looking for Isa (about 8:05am) while dad is looking in the house, calling his parents, wife, etc.
When LE comes later to interview neighbors, that is when blonde neighbor discovers it was the Uncle that came by earlier.
Yet...why was Uncle so quick to repond?...Was he sleeping/living there or in the red disabled car?
JMO

I just watched the video again. The dog in the door is shown with a caption that says "family dog". The door that is shown looks like the Celis homes door.

Was that caption on Nancy Grace?

She has been showing windows claiming to be Isa's room and they were the wrong windows.

Was the family going to be doing something special that Saturday morning?

Reason I ask is I have 8 children and I would never go in and wake them up on a Saturday morning, especially if they had been up late the night before.

There's so much to read and keep up with, but wasn't it stated that Isa usually slept with her brothers? If so, who would know that she was alone in her room that night? Also, why didn't anyone check on the dogs if they were making so much noise? If that was a common event, i'd hate to be their neighbor. And lastly, if it was daylight at 6:30am, why would an abductor wait until then, when he had more of a chance of being seen?[/QUOTE]

bbm

Personally, I think Isa was taken earlier in the morning, around midnight-4 am or so (pre-dawn), but it always surprises me that kidnappings do occur in daylight hours. A couple of recent morning kidnappings I can recall are Sierra LaMar (likely abducted around 7:15 am) and Sherry Arnold (abducted around 6:40 am right off the street).

Reason I ask is I have 8 children and I would never go in and wake them up on a Saturday morning, especially if they had been up late the night before.

It has been said that Isa's father went to wake her up because she had a baseball game that morning.

We have heard that Isa had a Little League game that morning. I don't know if anyone has searched online for a Little League game schedule or if they even post them online.

Can we assume/deduct that the out-of-town uncle was staying with the Celis family, given that he was on the scene so quickly that morning?

Which side of the family is the uncle on, btw? Have we ever found that out?

Is there dirt underneath the window with the screen off ? If so, any foot prints ? Any footprints at all in the area of the yard ?

Any unidentified prints on the window or screen ? Wonder whose prints are actually on that screen ? MOO

The person that called in is the Security Company across from the family's home and they have already gave LE the tapes.

MOORE: Well, that is quite a coincidence. But what happens is I have a showroom right here in the back alley about 30 yards from the front door of the Celis residence. So because our employees park their vehicles here and of course we want to make sure that nobody breaks into our showroom and our security store, we have cameras in the back and they happened to be pointing right at the alley and right at the Celis family resident street.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

I guess we can classify him as a neighbor, but just wanted to be sure it wasn't a neighbor as in homeowner.

sbm

Can her bedroom window be seen from the area of the front door? I didn't think so but it still could show something of major importance.

Isa had a baseball/softball/T-ball game Saturday morning.

Can we assume/deduct that the out-of-town uncle was staying with the Celis family, given that he was on the scene so quickly that morning?

Which side of the family is the uncle on, btw? Have we ever found that out?

Unfortunately, no- it has been said that the mother's parents live down the street, so there is speculation that the uncle could also live there. Likely he was nearby, but we do not know for sure if he was in the house. LE declined to say who was in the house that night.

It's been said he is on the mother's side but I am not entirely clear as to why that is- her FB page, maybe?

Personally, I think Isa was taken earlier in the morning, around midnight-4 am or so (pre-dawn), but it always surprises me that kidnappings do occur in daylight hours. A couple of recent morning kidnappings I can recall are Sierra LaMar (likely abducted around 7:15 am) and Sherry Arnold (abducted around 6:40 am right off the street).

Yes, but those are completely different scenarios. They weren't taken in daylights hours from their home that was full of people.

ETA: Oops, I tried to fix the previous quote but messed it up just as bad.

Isa had a little league game Saturday, IIRC

That also came from Nancy Grace. Not sure how she would know that unless they interviewed parents at the baseball field as LE never released any info nor has the local media as far as I know.

Unfortunately, no- it has been said that the mother's parents live down the street, so there is speculation that the uncle could also live there. Likely he was nearby, but we do not know for sure if he was in the house. LE declined to say who was in the house that night.

It's been said he is on the mother's side but I am not entirely clear as to why that is- her FB page, maybe?
BBM
I believe the family members who live on Isa's street is on the FATHER'S side.:seeya:

Well it appears that all we can be sure of is that NG has really thrown a wrench into trying to figure out what few facts we know for sure. :banghead:

sbm

Can her bedroom window be seen from the area of the front door? I didn't think so but it still could show something of major importance.

Not sure if you can see her bedroom because of the wall. Here are the photos of front of house and side of house where Isa's sleeps.

Attachments

• Front of house.JPG
    Front of house.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Isa Bedroom.JPG
    Isa Bedroom.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 35
I could've sworn there was speculation that the uncle lived down the street, though. Was that before we knew whose side lived down the street and whose side the uncle was from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johlar12