17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that it was during a clip ABOUT George Zimmerman, on a show about George Zimmerman, as background for an interview that George Zimmerman's attorney was giving COULD have a wee bit to do with that thought process, IMO.

But Papa we have to keep telling ourselves..."it's Jane, it's Jane". IMO if they don't have enough footage they fill it with something that relates...in this case flashing lights.....good catch though. lol

I'm almost tempted to write JVM a nice little letter over this! This is much worse than editing a 911 tape! I kinda feel bad for the person in the white T-shirt now. He didn't do anything to be dragged into this! Wonder if he can sue JVM? :floorlaugh:

No doubt, Zimmerman is morally guilty. If his story is true and can be proven, I don't think he is legally guilty of anything other than trying to save his life. IMO

I think what bothers me is he was obsessed with TM not getting away. It bothers me a lot. jmo

They're white and they say Seminole County on the back of the police car.

Some LE have different lettering on their cruisers, usually LE with higher ranks will differ in some way from regular cruisers. Like a sheriff's car etc.

Some LE have different lettering on their cruisers, usually LE with higher ranks will differ in some way from regular cruisers. Like a sheriff's car etc.

Funny how they show GZ standing in a hallway with a white shirt and then switch to the cruisers with a man in a white shirt up against a cruiser and then plaster GZ's face over top so you can't see the actual person. Does that sound like a coinky dink as Nancy would say???? jmo

Shhhhhh...some of us just left to get blood pressure medicine. lol

Four years ago the firm of Parks and Crump donated One Million Dollars to Legal Services of North Florida.

http://parkscrump.com/attorneys/benjamin-crump/

Both partners were honored that year for their work to benefit the area:
The two (Parks & Crump) were named co-recipients of the prestigious “Philanthropist of the Year” Award in November 2008. This award is generally awarded to one individual in the Big Bend area who has done the most to help others – particularly those in need. However, because both Mr. Parks and Mr. Crump have dedicated so much of their time and money to so many causes individually and as a law firm, it was fitting that they both win the award.

Daryl Parks serves as the Chairman of the Board for the local Boys and Girls Clubs, the Vice-Chair of the Florida A&M University Board of Trustees and the Vice President of the National Bar Association.

While Benjamin Crump serves as the Chairman for the Legal Services of North Florida’s Capital Campaign, board member for the Boys Choir of Tallahassee, president of the FSU Black Alumni Association and president-elect of the FSU Law School Alumni Association.
http://parkscrump.com/community/

I'm almost tempted to write JVM a nice little letter over this! This is much worse than editing a 911 tape! I kinda feel bad for the person in the white T-shirt now. He didn't do anything to be dragged into this! Wonder if he can sue JVM? :floorlaugh:

Since nobody could really see his actual face he will be o'key.
:floorlaugh:

I think what bothers me is he was obsessed with TM not getting away. It bothers me a lot. jmo

I think that if this case goes to trial, what you just said is crucial. That's why I believe this case will be decided during jury selection. If Mark O'Mara can bounce all of the prospective jurors who feel the way you do, he wins this case. JMO.

Did they drive all the way from Sanford Maine Police Department?

No doubt, Zimmerman is morally guilty. If his story is true and can be proven, I don't think he is legally guilty of anything other than trying to save his life. I base my lay opinion on my understanding of the SYG law.

RBBM... I happen to agree, and there's the rub, isn't it. Because we don't have, and never will have, TM's side of the story. So we're left to suppose and speculate, about motive and means on both sides in the crucial few minutes before TM was killed.

I am glad that you raised the issue of moral vs legal guilt. IMO this difference goes to the heart of this case. It's also probably best discussed in the Sound Off thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169066&page=15

I don't think it's him. Probably some kind of stock footage used in the clip. Look at the lettering on the rear of trunk deck.

Great catch.
And the light box on top of the car is shaped different IMO.

The Sanford police car in the video at the station had a more rounded light box IMO.

Great catch.
And the light box on top of the car is shaped different IMO.

The Sanford police car in the video at the station had a more rounded light box IMO.

No, I think those cars are from Sanford.
Sanford, Maine that is.

Agreed. I'll take it even further. Even IF he has a bloody/broken nose, your post still applies, as far as importance of his injuries go.
How do we know that GZ didn't try to detain Trayvon physically (and/or at gunpoint) and TM did anything he could to get away?

Like you, I am really curious to see a picture or 2 of his face, as well. You would think if there were any substantial injuries there, that the "picture taker" would have been sure to add them. :waitasec:

I guess they thought we were all imbeciles and wouldn't determine, in a heartbeat, that those were minor scratches/scrapes on the back of his head.
In his sworn testimony at the bond hearing, SA investigator DG described those injuries as:

"two lacerations to the back of his head

and

"consistent with "trauma" to his head

DB's own word choice, under oath, was "lacerations."
Not scratches. Nor scrapes.

1:49:10
http://www.wral.com/news/video/11004815/#/vid11004815

JMO
/bbm/cbm

--
(ETA) :tears: BGPF moment: I don't consider myself an imbecile for agreeing with the investigator on this point, FWIW.

JMO

I think the evidence for involuntary manslaughter is there already, no questions asked. GZ followed someone, while he was armed, and he verbally confronted him at the very least, setting forth the death of Trayvon. So imo, even if TM had taken a shot at GZ, or shoved him, or gone for the gun, it was still GZ who put this horrible tragedy into motion, imo.

I do not believe GZ wanted to shoot anyone that night or set up the killing with the 911 call, or was looking for an innocent kid to kill, not at all. I think it was the perfect tragic storm.

Hi katydid, if it is proven that Trayvon did have Zimmerman pinned down, pounding his head into the concrete, will your opinion change or remain the same?

Even if his family didn't know about the money in the account, GZ did. He sat in court and listened to his attorney talk about how limited his resources were.

At the heart of this case is whether or not GZ is honest. He needs to stop doing deceptive things; the jury pool is aware of 2 instances of deception now...One big and one small.

JMO MOO IMO

Back to work!! Now that I'm angry, I feel up to writing this murder scene that I've been working on all day! Have a great night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg