17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it attorney to attorney contact, or attempt to contact?

MO'M hasn't contacted Trayvon's parents directly has he?

Wasn't he contacting the attorneys because he wanted a meeting between GZ and the parents? Or GZ wanted, IDK.

Oh no, not me! Someone, I think vlpate brought it up and I was thinking that instead of it getting lost on this thread, that it is a topic that has come up at least 35 times if not doulbe that, and that it seems like a viable topic for a thread. But, I am not going to start it. I gotta eat.
chicken!!!
for dinner I mean. :)

I will start it if no one else does.

Wasn't he contacting the attorneys because he wanted a meeting between GZ and the parents? Or GZ wanted, IDK.

He left it solely up to the attorney.

The post I responded to was giving examples of parents not being contacted by killers or killers' attorneys.

That has not happened in this case as far as I know.

They may have changed their rules. This maybe available in Seminole County now.

http://www.pcstelcom.com/content.php?parent=12&page=16

Daily Debit is now available in Pamunkey Regional Jail, Richmond City Jail, the Missouri Department of Corrections, San Diego County correctional facilities, Norfolk City Jail, Rappahannock Regional Jail, Blue Ridge Regional Jail, Lincoln County Jail, and the Cornell Albuquerque Regional Correctional Center.

PCS’ debit calling option allows inmates to set up a debit phone account through their facility commissary and pay for their calls in advance.

A debit phone account can be set up free of charge to enable inmates to call facility-allowed phone numbers including cell phones, business phones, hospitals, international numbers and other commercial phone numbers.

Debit calling is a safe and easy alternative to prepaid and collect calls for inmates to stay in touch with their loved ones.

At most correctional facilities, PCS offers this calling option at a discounted rate.

If someone you know is incarcerated in any of the above listed facilities, encourage them to sign up for debit calling through the facility commissary and stay in touch with you.

Good question. He bought debit calling for five bucks on this link.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/118687154/Zimmermans-commissary-purchases-4-12-12

Has he been declared indigent by the Court or the State of Florida?

Wouldn't the State of Florida be stuck with the bill for Zimmerman's defense anyway unless the donations keep coming? Since he's indigent, apparently.

You know what I have been wondering....why haven't GZ's sister's come out and spoken in support of him? Hmmmm, things that make you :waitasec: :waitasec:

Probably, yes. But I suspect a lot of the State's expenditures are listed as ongoing (the police, for example) and aren't necessarily assigned to any one case.

And I'm not calling anyone a liar, but when the State loses a case, such as it did with Casey Anthony, I imagine everyone in the prosecutor's office wants to lowball the estimated costs.

All of the above is my speculation. I have no direct experience with State of Florida budgeting.

Okay. Thanks for that. I thought it was your opinion and estimation based on your experience. A fact. Good to know! It's all speculation. Thanks for clarifying.

So, are you still suggesting that there is a million dollar case here, for both the defence and the prosecution?

You know what I have been wondering....why haven't GZ's sister's come out and spoken in support of him? Hmmmm, things that make you :waitasec: :waitasec:

I haven't even given that any thought. Is there 1 or 2 sisters?

~jmo~

Probably, yes. But I suspect a lot of the State's expenditures are listed as ongoing (the police, for example) and aren't necessarily assigned to any one case.

And I'm not calling anyone a liar, but when the State loses a case, such as it did with Casey Anthony, I imagine everyone in the prosecutor's office wants to lowball the estimated costs.

All of the above is my speculation. I have no direct experience with State of Florida budgeting.

Oh, one more thing! I imagine that the state would want to get the accurate amount back and nothing more or less. Why would the prosecutor's office, in your opinion, want to 'lowball the estimates'?

I've been wondering the same thing, I wonder if GZ has close relationships with all his siblings..why wouldn't they all be out in support of George :waitasec:

Good question. I think I read he had two sisters? Interesting...

I haven't even given that any thought. Is there 1 or 2 sisters?

~jmo~

Not sure if there are 1 or 2 sisters, 2 I think, but in the "op-ed" piece it does talk about him being the youngest of 4 children, and we have only heard from his older brother RZjr.

Yes, his myspace speaks volumes as to GZ's character, I was stunned reading there.

So this is a different account that he had I guess? I don't know how it could have been any more offensive than the first (that name) but with him who knows.

~jmo~

So this is a different account that he had I guess? I don't know how it could have been any more offensive than the first (that name) but with him who knows.

~jmo~

Yeah, smart enough to change the name but not the content :no:

~jmo~

Yeah, it was a different MS that I found and I'm not posting it until I hear back from JBean. I think it's worth sleuthing though. BIG time.

Yeah, it was a different MS that I found and I'm not posting it until I hear back from JBean. I think it's worth sleuthing though. BIG time.

Oh my word, a new one. Maybe you'll get an answer soon, I'd love to take a look at that.

~jmo~

lets hold on that for the immediate-

Why would his sisters want to be publicly recognized, given the threats and controversy felt by the rest of the family? They probably have kids and want to stay incognito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname