AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actualy very glad to hear this. I thought if they spoke out again it should be done on GMA or The Today show. These people know how to conduct an interview and have a lot of class when they do it, imo.

They are not the Nancy Grace and JVM type of interviewers.

They will get much more media coverage if they go on a national tv show that is watch by millions than they would if it was just with a local reporter. These shows are even shown in Mexico.

IMO

Have we found out when and where their supposed interview will take place, OB?

Watching Jane again - When the mother comes out of the house with the investigators, the female investigator is the one carrying something and puts it in the front seat of her vehicle.

I still think it could have been a video camera to record the interviews inside the house...but who knows...

Paximus,

You missed NG? LOL Too bad.

It was ALL about the supposed suspicions that LE has of the uncle/cousin that we were talking about earlier.

I think Marc K. said he THOUGHT that the parents were talking to GMA...I don't think it was more definite than that? Anyone?

PATTY anything new in the last hour, I had an errand to run, did NG have anything of interest?

NG talks about the cousin's criminal record and left his name as "Isa's cousin".

NG claims they know why Isa's mother didn't check in on Isa because she didn't want to wake her.

NG via Mark Klass stated the Celis' family will do a taped interview with the Today Show; at least he believes it is the Today Show.

Some of the stuff I tuned out!

Paximus,

It was ALL about the supposed suspicions that LE has of the uncle/cousin that we were talking about earlier.

I didnt watch it either, Katy. So Nancy is now saying the Uncle is really a cousin and its the one that spoke the first day?

tia

Paximus,

I would love to know if LE is really looking at this person, or just in the same way they are looking at all of the people in Isabel's life, especially males, and this one happens to have a record.

I feel almost sure it comes back to a male in her life. JMO

i agree...and though i can't find the link (channel 9 coverage from april 25th), the reporter said that after the initial K-9 search (cadaver and scent-sniffers), "bloodhounds from the department of corrections" were brought in. now...obviously they're trained in sniffing out...er...blood...and animals. but DOC dogs are trained in a specific specialty. drugs.

never embraced the drug theory until i saw that. it's on youtube.

that and a comment halfway down on this site (i'm pretty sure we can't post comments?) about Isa not being in school that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060

i don't believe 'uncle-brother-cousin' was the perp here. then again i still think that young man in the video said 'party'...not 'park'. ;)
That is interesting. I read that bloodhounds were brought in to search/track Isabel's scent, but I didn't see that they came from the DOC.

Here is one article briefly mentioning the bloodhounds, but it states they were for tracking Isabel. Who knows?
http://www.kvoa.com/news/timeline-into-isabel-celis-disappearance/

i agree...and though i can't find the link (channel 9 coverage from april 25th), the reporter said that after the initial K-9 search (cadaver and scent-sniffers), "bloodhounds from the department of corrections" were brought in. now...obviously they're trained in sniffing out...er...blood...and animals. but DOC dogs are trained in a specific specialty. drugs.

never embraced the drug theory until i saw that. it's on youtube.

that and a comment halfway down on this site (i'm pretty sure we can't post comments?) about Isa not being in school that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060

i don't believe 'uncle-brother-cousin' was the perp here. then again i still think that young man in the video said 'party'...not 'park'. ;)

Yes, he did. But, I also remember early there was a report that there had been a birthday party. Does anyone remember that?

I have a feeling it will be the Today Show. I found it odd Matt Lauer wasn't on today as he was off last week. Perhaps he will do the interview. Time will tell ....

NG talks about the cousin's criminal record and left his name as "Isa's cousin".

NG claims they know why Isa's mother didn't check in on Isa because she didn't want to wake her.

NG via Mark Klass stated the Celis' family will do a taped interview with the Today Show; at least he believes it is the Today Show.

Thanks

This makes me wonder if Marc is now in contact with the Celis' family. They do need a strong shoulder like his, imo, and he can help them when it comes to dealing with the media.

IMO

To be fair, shows like GMA and Today, while they will not pay for an appearance, will pay for rights to photos. The Celis' do not seem to be wealthy people and legal fees and searching costs (although we haven't seen any of that as yet) can be costly.

I would do whatever press necessary to get my child's name and face out there and collect whatever fees I could to pay for the costs involved in finding her!

I'd sell my freaking kidneys. Both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt watch it either, Katy. So Nancy is now saying the Uncle is really a cousin and its the one that spoke the first day?

tia

No, she never says the uncle is really the cousin. But she put the cousins criminal record on the screen, and it is the same record as the 'uncles.'

But she says 'sources' tell her that LE is very interested in investigating the cousin.

So she is saying they know why the mom didnt check on her BECAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO WAKE HER or because of some other reason we dont know about, just trying to clarify, THANKS PATTY!

To be fair, shows like GMA and Today, while they will not pay for an appearance, will pay for rights to photos. The Celis' do not seem to be wealthy people and legal fees and searching costs (although we haven't seen any of that as yet) can be costly.

I would do whatever press necessary to get my child's name and face out there and collect whatever fees I could to pay for the costs involved in finding her!

I'd sell my freaking kidneys. Both of them.

ABC got in a lot of "hot water" when it was uncovered they paid for photos in the Anthony case. Not sure if ABC, NBC, CBS will head in that direction again.

KATYDID I did indeed miss NG this evening I had to go to a clients house and drop off some court papers for a trial I have coming up so I missed all the good stuff huh?

Thanks for the summary!

I would love to know if LE is really looking at this person, or just in the same way they are looking at all of the people in Isabel's life, especially males, and this one happens to have a record.

I feel almost sure it comes back to a male in her life. JMO

I havent read his criminal history. Does he have a record of violence or harming people?

Why just males? Females have been know to do some gosh awful horrid things too. I hope they dont get tunnel vision before they even know what happened to Isa.

For all we know it could have been some whacko female that wanted a child and stole Isa out of her home or maybe another Melissa Huckaby type who had sexual perversions toward small children.

IMO

I have a feeling it will be the Today Show. I found it odd Matt Lauer wasn't on today as he was off last week. Perhaps he will do the interview. Time will tell ....

Although I really like Robin Roberts on GMA. She seems like a sincere, caring woman and has had to overcome some pretty big personal challenges of her own. I think she would be very kind and fair to the Celises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member