AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I don't believe teen boys commit these crimes, because they do, but they are not very good at hiding bodies, or evidence. She probably would have been found very close to the house...JMO

Just thinking about this. Saturday morning was commercial dumpster pick up day in the area. ?

Would a kid from that block know this ?

So, he didn't need a vehicle at all ? If she was assaulted and killed in her room,it would have been relatively easy to dispose of her body.She was small...

JMO

Please start moving over to the new thread. I'll leave this one open for a few more minutes before I close it. Thanks!

[url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7865629#post7865629"]AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/url]

Listen, in addition to practicing law I am also a freelance journalist and I do free lance writing for several legal industry journals in addition to Arizona Highways Publications so I have official PRESS CREDENTIALS which I think I can use to get pretty close to the area, does anyone want any particular pictures of anything around there, I MIGHT take a drive down that way this evening or if not tomorrow, is there anything we need cleared up or are missing in our puzzle?
I would really like to know if you think that her bedroom window is visible from the top roof line of Circuit City. Especially if one were using a high powered camera like Circuit City is known to sell. There is a door up there on the roof. I know somebody said it closed before the family moved in the home, but I would still really love to know.

Also, the thing on top of the Church next door, St. Josephs, what is on top there that is circular? Bells, skylight? I wish I could get inside and see if anybody can get up there to wash skylight windows and peep with binoculars to her window. No, lol, I don't expect you to do that and would never ask. But, if you can tell from the outside...???

My thinking is that if the perp is not family or a family friend who knew the layout it may have been somebody who had a concealed spot from which to view for long periods of time. Just trying to rule things out and set some theories aside.

Thanks for reading.

That is what I was thinking. They were trying to conceal whatever it was from the media and bystanders.

Could it be a replica of an item being held as evidence?

I am a little behind... So this post may land in an awkward place.

If the Today Show thing is true, it rubs me wrong. Not that it makes them guilty, or anything, and I am glad they will be speaking to someone finally (Hopefully!)...but it just seems weird to me to bypass the local media and go straight to the Today Show.

I don't think it's that weird. Why not go straight to the Today Show to reach more people than they would by speaking with local media? IIRC, in the pressers, LE (Pacheco??) has stated that they have given the family 2 pages of media contacts to look over. Maybe they were wanting a venue that would reach more people and is more likely to keep the focus on Isa rather than them?? All MOO of course.

i agree...and though i can't find the link (channel 9 coverage from april 25th), the reporter said that after the initial K-9 search (cadaver and scent-sniffers), "bloodhounds from the department of corrections" were brought in. now...obviously they're trained in sniffing out...er...blood...and animals. but DOC dogs are trained in a specific specialty. drugs.

never embraced the drug theory until i saw that. it's on youtube.

that and a comment halfway down on this site (i'm pretty sure we can't post comments?) about Isa not being in school that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060

i don't believe 'uncle-brother-cousin' was the perp here. then again i still think that young man in the video said 'party'...not 'park'. ;)

The only time bloodhounds are called in here (from another town) is to search for someone missing and assumed alive - those babies howl and GO lol Love their big dopey looks and huge ears .... but I digress lol

I would really like to know if you think that her bedroom window is visible from the top roof line of Circuit City. Especially if one were using a high powered camera like Circuit City is known to sell. There is a door up there on the roof. I know somebody said it closed before the family moved in the home, but I would still really love to know.

Also, the thing on top of the Church next door, St. Josephs, what is on top there that is circular? Bells, skylight? I wish I could get inside and see if anybody can get up there to wash skylight windows and peep with binoculars to her window. No, lol, I don't expect you to do that and would never ask. But, if you can tell from the outside...???

My thinking is that if the perp is not family or a family friend who knew the layout it may have been somebody who had a concealed spot from which to view for long periods of time. Just trying to rule things out and set some theories aside.

Thanks for reading.
I wasnt able to confirm what day that video was but I did confirm that the video is definitely not time stamped and that is from the mouth of the person in charge of security at the church. I will ask what night they think that is from and let you know. If there is any way to get on the roof of Circut City I am game, I will see what I can pull off and take some pics if I can do it, just make sure if I become some story on CNN about some crazed dude on the roof of circut city that you all get my story out and let them know I was a nice guy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member