AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent read his criminal history. Does he have a record of violence or harming people?

Why just males? Females have been know to do some gosh awful horrid things too. I hope they dont get tunnel vision before they even know what happened to Isa.

For all we know it could have been some whacko female that wanted a child and stole Isa out of her home or maybe another Melissa Huckaby type who had sexual perversions toward small children.

IMO

Well it is JMO...

I havent read his criminal history. Does he have a record of violence or harming people?

Why just males? Females have been know to do some gosh awful horrid things too. I hope they dont get tunnel vision before they even know what happened to Isa.

For all we know it could have been some whacko female that wanted a child and stole Isa out of her home or maybe another Melissa Huckaby type who had sexual perversions toward small children.

IMO

No criminal record of violence against anyone. DUI's and some weed possession and/or distribution.

Listen, in addition to practicing law I am also a freelance journalist and I do free lance writing for several legal industry journals in addition to Arizona Highways Publications so I have official PRESS CREDENTIALS which I think I can use to get pretty close to the area, does anyone want any particular pictures of anything around there, I MIGHT take a drive down that way this evening or if not tomorrow, is there anything we need cleared up or are missing in our puzzle?

Listen, in addition to practicing law I am also a freelance journalist and I do free lance writing for several legal industry journals in addition to Arizona Highways Publications so I have official PRESS CREDENTIALS which I think I can use to get pretty close to the area, does anyone want any particular pictures of anything around there, I MIGHT take a drive down that way this evening or if not tomorrow, is there anything we need cleared up or are missing in our puzzle?

I would like to know if there seem to be any cameras capable of catching the front of the Celis house...in case a car came and went, or one of their vehicles left during the night, etc...thanks, if you can.

WS is driving me CRAZY:banghead:

IMO

I agree it could be a Sandra Cantu type of tragedy. People tend to ignore that there are crazy psycho women lurking around.

But I don't think a woman wanting a child would take a big healthy 6 yr old. I don't think it is very easy to make a 6 yr old accept a new mommy. Much easier to take a toddler in that kind of a case. imo

I would like to know if there seem to be any cameras capable of catching the front of the Celis house...in case a car came and went, or one of their vehicles left during the night, etc...thanks, if you can.

WS is driving me CRAZY:banghead:

I can definitely see if I can sniff that out maybe even speak to some neighbors and see if they have any cameras on their property, I am sure the police already have but as press/media I would certainly be within my rights to ask around and I will do so, I look for and take any pictures I can of video/security cameras in that area specifically anything facing the front of their home. Sounds like a plan!

Yes, he did. But, I also remember early there was a report that there had been a birthday party. Does anyone remember that?

Yes, I remember a party being discussed very early in the case. MOO

Can you get on the electronic LE media release updates? Not sure what it is actually called.

IMO

Good questions. I have not actually seen any case files with CR, or any records of violence.

When I researched SC, RC, and JM back in the first few days, they all had a bit of record related to driving and drinking. My impression is that they all took advantage of the Diversion program there.

JM's records start with TR rather than CR in case numbers, all within a 3 month period of last year.
He has 2 cases in Pima from last year.
1 of the 2 has all charges completely dismissed by the court.
The other has all charges completely dismissed except for 1 DUI guilty plea and sentence imposed.
The case in Cohcise had all charges completely dismissed except for 1 DUI .08 guilty plea and sentence imposed.
It looks like he's paid his fines, done diversion, and is done.
As far as I remember, he had some similar issues in FL.

Can you get on the electronic LE media release updates? Not sure what it is actually called.

I just found out today that they were going to be doing their PC that way now, I am not sure who to contact but I will ask around and see if I can, I am sure if I find the right person I can as my credentials are as good as anyone elses in the media.

I will work on that for us.

IMO

Again, I think that LE, while not ruling out any possibility, probably goes with what they know has been statistically proven first.

Women are least likely to be SOs, and even less likely in stranger abductions.

Stranger abductions, themselves, are extremely rare, so imagine how even more rare for the mysterious intruder to be a woman.

I think a smart investigation looks first at what is likely, next at what is probable, then at what is less probable but still possible.

If my house burns down I would check the wiring before I'd check the plumbing. Doesn't mean the fire didn't start in the pipes, just that the electric is a smarter place to start looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking of trying to contact Miss Stardavent next door and see if she would like to join us here, she would probably have some good insight on what has been happening around there, I will see if I can contact her when I get down there.

I can definitely see if I can sniff that out maybe even speak to some neighbors and see if they have any cameras on their property, I am sure the police already have but as press/media I would certainly be within my rights to ask around and I will do so, I look for and take any pictures I can of video/security cameras in that area specifically anything facing the front of their home. Sounds like a plan!

Thanks, because I am curious, since LE also refuses to say if the window seemed to be point of entry/exit...and also wondering if maybe a vehicle WAS seen to be either coming or going and does not match with whatever the family and other possible occupants have told them. Just wondering...as I see it, Isabel had to have been taken out the window or out a door...no other way really, and either carried, or put into a car. And with all of the cameras...geez...someone really got lucky if nothing shows up. JMO

This is a BIG deal to me. Could be a game changer for me when it comes to my opinion of the parents' possible involvement.

Earlier, LE only stated that the dogs gave some information. That could be a hit or a failure to hit.

Now he clearly said the dogs alerted on some items which caused LE to need to secure the home and search it more fully?

What kind of alert could cause that but a cadaver hit? Anyone?

I am sorry...I don't know how to link...
But if you look at thread 4 pg 24 post 585 ..... There is a link to an article that states a cadaver dog hit was experienced.
Article says: "The FBI's cadaver dog got a hit on Isabel's house."
However, this is not a direct quote. From the FBI.
JMO

I saw somewhere this past week, a picture of where Office Max as having a camera as well as the church & Moore's place. Can you see if OM does have a camera possibly pointed towards Isa's house. If not I'll try to go tomorrow to check.

Thanks, because I am curious, since LE also refuses to say if the window seemed to be point of entry/exit...and also wondering if maybe a vehicle WAS seen to be either coming or going and does not match with whatever the family and other possible occupants have told them. Just wondering...as I see it, Isabel had to have been taken out the window or out a door...no other way really, and either carried, or put into a car. And with all of the cameras...geez...someone really got lucky if nothing shows up. JMO

I agree, I am sure I cant get any access to footage but we can at least look in to it and see if there are any cameras pointed in that direction that will tell us something about what LEO may have/know.

His family (lots) are from Douglas. RC is from Douglas. That's why Douglas (I am talking to NG people)

I saw somewhere this past week, a picture of where Office Max is having a camera as well as the church & Moore's place. Can you see if OM does have a camera possibly pointed towards Isa's house. If not I'll try to go tomorrow to check.

I absolutely will I need to go to OM to pick up some supplies anyway I will flash my badge and ask the manager some questions LOL.

I know that the Church has one, I attend that Church and spoke to several people there, I went to school there and have been attending Mass there since I was a kid I know everyone at that Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500