Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there was Maverick.au saying both cars were at the residence that morning. Maveruck.au can you tell us where you got your info from??

Both cars were both definitely photographed by police at the residence. Whether one was moved there prior (unlikely by police, particularly once a crime scene was established).

im also curious as to when the sister came down from Townsville to Brisbane? what flight was she on?

as someone mentioned earlier that the sister dropped the kids off to school...

Courier Mail's latest bulletin at 12.15pm re ABC

"She told me things and I should have done more" Kerry-Anne Walker

"She didn't tell us what was happening because she was probably so proud" Mrs Dickie

?????? Interesting comments ??????

yes this is a big one!!!!

im also curious as to when the sister came down from Townsville to Brisbane? what flight was she on?

as someone mentioned earlier that the sister dropped the kids off to school...

I used to fly to and from Townsville all the time...last civvie flight leaves around 9pm...but, sister is army officer I thought...therefore...she could have got down on a herc or something?

It has been reported by several others here that he apparently had a 2 year affair with a co-worker, which ended last year or so, however the media has not reported this.

It was reported here on the 1st Phase of this thread that he resumed the affair, or it was still on. There was someone who did a few posts who seemed to be very close to Allisons circle of friends and she said that he had a 2 year affair, he told Allison he had ended it sometime last year, but recently, I think this year, she discovered he had not ended it. He either resumed it or never actually ended it. Not sure if it was still going when Allison went missing.

This person also said that GBC and Allison were having counselling, and they were given strategies by the counsellor including that they were supposed to have a discussion about things each evening.

As for Allison having an affair, I dont there is any basis for this. She was a very busy woman with 3 young girls, devoted to them and also having counselling to save her marriage. Going down that track - well not sure if it's helpful and could be upsetting to some. (altho I do understand if someone is already being cheated on and are lonely etc they may turn to this but I dont think so in this case but I could be wrong.)

Just a note to some of the newbies on here - there was a previous phase of this thread - #1 where discussions began right from when Allison went missing. It went for 50 pages and the Mods closed it and started afresh with #2 that we are on now. Some things have been discussed and clarified during that time so I guess it's hard if you havent read all those pages to make sense of it all.

Oh god you feel for her mum "“She told me things and I should have done more.” She can't blame herself, but the fact these articles are now being published indicates things can't be far from a resolution, I hope.
I can't even imagine what these poor people must be putting themselves through. But ultimately they aren't the ones responsible for her death. And who would imagine something like this would happen to their own child? :(

Oh god you feel for her mum "“She told me things and I should have done more.” She can't blame herself, but the fact these articles are now being published indicates things can't be far from a resolution, I hope.

Are they hinting at suicide?

if either of them had a blackberry - aparently all txt messages can be pulled from the vault that is in Canada....

I know on the telstra bill your txt mssg has the tower that you sent it from...also has the tower that assisted you to connect your call.

look at your phone and it comes up with tower that your 'linked' into - without doing anything....so SURELY the phone companies can pull up some records....seems in this day and age we are all too concerned about peoples privacy...and therefore you cant just obtain this info easily

My understanding is she had an iPhone, which is still missing.

And thats it right there.....she told me things and I should have done more...

I hope I NEVER have to say that about my daughter or sons....or my husband or anyone from my family and friends

shame we wearnt all speculating like this BEFORE the dissapearance

I think that quote is attributed incorrectly here, her friend said it. I don't think she is implying suicide, it could apply to violence within the marriage ...

I couldn't agree more. Now the timeline might not be that much more protracted but I wonder if he packed the kids up and went looking for her, that's what I'd be doing after ringing her a few times. Would love to hear that 000 call!! If he didn't look for her before calling, that's a big red flag.

That was one of my thoughts at the start Caviar, it is either too early to ring the police OR too late. I did tell my husband that if I had gone for a walk at 10pm and wasn't home at 7.30am that he would have come looking and called the police earlier. That is of course if he was aware if Allison didn't come home. It has been said that they weren;t in the same bedroom. Even so though if I had a fight with my husband and he walked off in a huff, I would be listening to make sure I knew where he was and that he was safe.

Though if the practise was an early morning walk, if he was half an hour late, I would be starting to get concerned, ringing him and getting in the car to look for him, NOT ringing the police. Similarly with GBC sister, if she arrived from Townsville on the Friday and took the girls to school, he must have alerted very early, only a couple of planes out of Townsville on a Friday (I only looked at Qantas) one at 5.55am = too early, next one around 9.25 (could be done, you would have to consider it very urgent to get to Brisbane) that one ;lands around 11 am, then the hour drive to Brookfield, you won;t have been there until after 12, getting lat to organise the girls to go school then.

The more this goes around in my head the more confused I become.

Yes it's just so incredibly sad, that poor family!!! I think this is all going towards a resolution....bits & pieces of info start trickling through then wham, an arrest. For Allison's family & friends, I hope that day is today.

And thats it right there.....she told me things and I should have done more...

I hope I NEVER have to say that about my daughter or sons....or my husband or anyone from my family and friends

shame we wearnt all speculating like this BEFORE the dissapearance
This is all information that Alison Sandy from the Courier Mail got from them last night. I assume that they must be starting to release this information due to the fact that an arrest may be imminent? Alison Sandy is the Police and Courts editor, so I'm sure that she'd be working very closely with the Police on when to release information.

Both cars were both definitely photographed by police at the residence. Whether one was moved there prior (unlikely by police, particularly once a crime scene was established).

I agree. There was no crime scene established/cordoned off the show grounds. The home was the crime scene.

Thanks for your replies. I'm not saying it was suicide, I just wanted other people's take on what it might mean.

Courier Mail's latest bulletin at 12.15pm re ABC

"She told me things and I should have done more" Kerry-Anne Walker

"She didn't tell us what was happening because she was probably so proud" Mrs Dickie

?????? Interesting comments ??????

Possibly about the domestic violence, or maybe the affair? Typically in these situations (which I have been through) you are less likely to even tell your close loved ones about domestic violence, because of shame and also so as not to worry them. So if you did tell someone it would be more likely to be a freind, and you would probably play it down a bit, and you'd still be unlikely to tell your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trivialdrift