Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if he is at his office and if so are the police there as well?

Does anyone know if he is at his office and if so are the police there as well?

Don't believe he is at the office. More reporters than normal turned up an hour ago. No sign of Police. Hope that the reporters aren't waiting to jump on his poor staff for their reaction if he is arrested. Wonder if they think an arrest is imminent?

Websleuths - thoughts marks on hand also possibly attributed to somoneholding him and begging him not to leave a woman not fighting for her life but a desperate woman trying to hold on to a man that she loved and was to loose everything. There will be an arrest but it won't be gbc
Can you please elaborate on this as you seem to be the only one and Im sure if there was any hint of a mistress hurting him he would of just told the police and media straight away to take the lime light off him, personally I think this is very far from what happened and it would be good if you can clarify how you know there will be an arrest soon and how you know it will not be HIM?????

Everyone else here would probably like to know the same???

There are heaps of reporters and media at his Taringa office right now. Why?

I'd like to know why too. I'd also like to know if his legal counsel accompanies him on these visits to the police station.

tiff he turned up at the police station on his own. That's what it said on tv not long ago

Notice the reporter who talked to the parents says that they still talk about her as if she hasn't died and then reality seeps through.

Yes, this is the normal response to a sudden death, it takes awhile for reality to sink in and for you to begin to talk about the person in the past tense. Note the difference between them and GBC who discussed 'my daughters' before she was discovered. Such a revealing statement .. amongst other things of course.

Interesting to note the recent statement quoting GBC's lawyers now "... said his client is devastated and focused on the welfare of the couple's three young daughters."

The language used in that interview and public reaction obviously didn't escape their attention either. Earning their fees.

Tiff07 is right, he used 'possessive' language in his self-promotion at least as far back as a few years ago - 'my daughters' on the blog, and on Facebook 'my little family'. Using 'my' in that context doesn't mean he's a bad person, but no mention of 'our' anywhere obvious. He seems to think he is a self-made man. I guess no one else would want to claim responsibility for the type of person he is.

Can you please elaborate on this as you seem to be the only one and Im sure if there was any hint of a mistress hurting him he would of just told the police and media straight away to take the lime light off him, personally I think this is very far from what happened and it would be good if you can clarify how you know there will be an arrest soon and how you know it will not be HIM?????

Everyone else here would probably like to know the same???

This a forum and this is a thought of what may occur. However we must all have an opinion

This is for any new forum members. The discussion originally started here...packed with loads of info.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169529"]Found Deceased Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

^ I love people born into a well known family who can't make it on their own in the real world who try OH SO HARD to come across as 'self made' must be awful not to be able to live up to one's ancestry :)

There is obviously soooo much more the police are privy to that we aren't aware of.
In their personal lives and this love triangle etc etc obviously complexities going on. It will all come out. We're playing guessing games.

Also still don't get this:

"Gerard Baden-Clay's lawyer Darren Mahony said his client would be making no comment when asked who he thought had slain his wife"

Surely this would imply he is in fear of something (reprisals?) or is evading guilt?

As an aside, but mentioned earlier, that locals has seen ABC with bruises and possible earlier domestic violence.

L Bancroft author of "Why does he do that?", quotes:

- Offenders often have low self esteem (while appearing to be 'tough', 'strong',
'confident.
- Exhibit controlling behaviour.
- Have unrealistic expectations or demands.
- Believe in male supremacy and the stereotyped masculine role in the family.
- Use negative behaviours to cope with stress.
- Blame others for their actions.
- Prone to hypersensitivity.
- ** Present dual personalities (often EXCELLENT ACTORS, family/friends often
comment to victim "What a great partner you have", making it harder for the
victim to ask for help) **

(My capitals and my astericks)

n a statement, his solicitor Darren Mahony said his client Gerard Baden-Clay went there “of his own accord” to to access photos of his late wife for her funeral.

“Mr Baden-Clay attended the Indooroopilly Police Station today,” Mr Mahony said in the statement.

“He did so of his own accord and to obtain copies of photos of Allison from the family computer for her funeral.”

Websleuths - thoughts marks on hand also possibly attributed to somoneholding him and begging him not to leave a woman not fighting for her life but a desperate woman trying to hold on to a man that she loved and was to loose everything. There will be an arrest but it won't be gbc

For the daughters' sake, I'm sure all of us on here would like that statement to be true re GBC not being arrested.

Sadly, I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member