Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 news is about to start, anyone know what the best news channel is to watch?

I'm glad you found that. I had it in my mind that the car was across the road and I haven't been able to find out why I had that idea. So it seems her car was parked at home in the morning.

Sorry to cover old ground - but was the car actually seen at the roundabout at 11pm or was that not confirmed ?

No one has been named or not named as a person of interest (I think, I keep finding myself far behind on the latest updates it seems) we just assume he is because they wont exclude him

If the police thought/knew that the husband is NOT involved in this, I think they would have by now stated it publicly to end all this speculation. They have not excluded him at this stage, which to me is very telling. There are no "official" POIs at this stage, at least not indicated by the police publicly.

WISH THOSE WHO WERE AT THE ROUNDABOUT during 11.30pm and 4am would phone the Police...seems VERY IMPORTANT (Police link wording has now been changed a bit from previously). As suggested by 'Mysterious World' a sign should be erected near the roundabout.

Sounds like Police know from the CAMERA that there were more people who passed by there AND THEY HAVEN'T PHONED!

WOW, you would be guilty as all hell to be there and not report it...this tells a pretty loud story!

Sorry to cover old ground - but was the car actually seen at the roundabout at 11pm or was that not confirmed ?

The police is still appealing for more information in this regard.

WOW, you would be guilty as all hell to be there and not report it...this tells a pretty loud story!

Guesstimate of how many vehicles there would be during those hours? surely wouldn't be a very large number ......and by process of elimination.....who would be left!

No one has been named or not named as a person of interest (I think, I keep finding myself far behind on the latest updates it seems) we just assume he is because they wont exclude him

True no one has been named as a person of interest, or officially announced as having been ruled out. I think there are many reasons we assume GBC is unofficially a POI, and some include the scratches, including one on his face, the affair, the indication of domestic violence through people who knew her friends and the comments of her best friend, the time factor of when he reported her missing, and other suspicious behaviour. None of this is conclusive of course, but the fact that police have not warned of any danger on the streets because of a murderer on the loose, or asked people to come forward with reports of particular people they might have seen at certain times and locations, seems to indicate they are not looking for anyone else.

I personally wouldn't read too much into this. If the police knew who these drivers are, they would have interviewed them by now and showed them the cctv tapes. I believe they still need more witnesses to build an air-tight case against the perpetrator.

in light of the recent financial strain, could Allison have stumbled upon something extreme/illegal/involving other people as well as GBC? I am still on page 19 but read something that triggered this thought (going back to page 19 to continue reading!!!)

Wow that's a longshot that isn't backed up by anything. Sure he could be involved in children smuggling, drug distribution or something similar but so could she have been. If she was killed because of an activity like this I'm pretty sure they would have done a better job of covering it up.

Playing on my mind are professional stereotypes ... Real Estate Agents have been suggested to be pompous. Hairdressers are stereotyped as dreadful gossips and it has been mentioned in threads that A&G Baden-Clay were part of a gossipy community. Could it be that Allison's hairdresser passed on some gossip about G that caused her to become hysterical at G causing the scratches and he got too rough defending himself?

Wow that's a longshot that isn't backed up by anything. Sure he could be involved in children smuggling, drug distribution or something similar but so could she have been. If she was killed because of an activity like this I'm pretty sure they would have done a better job of covering it up.

Well said!!

Hi Everyone, I know this won't be helpful to solving the case, but may i please just vent some emotions?!

ALL I can feel right now is the absolute hope that most of us posters here turn out to be COMPLETELY wrong, that we've overlooked something vital and have been fools, that there is the BIGGEST TWIST in this case (as far as WE see it), that something completely surprising and revelationary comes to light, that no-one in the family is actually responsible, that a quick arrest is made of the guilty one who hasn't entered our picture yet, JUST SO THAT the 3 precious girls live's become bearable - that they have a stable (without mum on earth) family unit, living at home with Dad, surrounded by all their loving Grandparents and, they can stay at the SAME SCHOOL and neighbourhood WITH THEIR FRIENDS, and THEIR loving strong community behind them, to ensure their lives go as Allison would have wished! Im sure we would be VERY glad to be wrong, for the girls sake. Im going to try to be open to accept the best outcome for the girls!! Lets hope...and for those of us who do, Pray - that most of us have been barking up the wrong darn tree!

I wasnt thinking that extreme! I guess I was thinking financial and also thinking about the previous politician theories posted earlier on. I was also wondering who was paying for the barrister etc? again just musing....I think half of whats been said on this forum is backed up by Sweet FA so why not speculate and throw it out there? Who knows?

My partner just told me i can read the messages here but he said i'm not allowed to put the blame on anyone. I sort of agree with him because i'm only going by the media reports and the comments on here. I wasn't there to see what happened or who did what so he is kind of right. Oh well i still have permision to read so that's a good thing.

you're joking hey ? permission really ??

Hi Everyone, I know this won't be helpful to solving the case, but may i please just vent some emotions?!

ALL I can feel right now is the absolute hope that most of us posters here turn out to be COMPLETELY wrong, that we've overlooked something vital and have been fools, that there is the BIGGEST TWIST in this case (as far as WE see it), that something completely surprising and revelationary comes to light, that no-one in the family is actually responsible, that a quick arrest is made of the guilty one who hasn't entered our picture yet, JUST SO THAT the 3 precious girls live's become bearable - that they have a stable (without mum on earth) family unit, living at home with Dad, surrounded by all their loving Grandparents and, they can stay at the SAME SCHOOL and neighbourhood WITH THEIR FRIENDS, and THEIR loving strong community behind them, to ensure their lives go as Allison would have wished! Im sure we would be VERY glad to be wrong, for the girls sake. Im going to try to be open to accept the best outcome for the girls!! Lets hope...and for those of us who do, Pray - that most of us have been barking up the wrong darn tree!

I pray that you are right...those children have enough heart ache to deal with....for their own father to be responsible for this first tragedy would be too much for anyone to deal with

That would be wonderful! I wish that turns out to be true, no children should have to lose both parents.

I too hope you are right Brookster. That would be the best outcome. But if it is the case then the police must be oblivious to it as well, because they have not said anything that warns the public, for example, of any dangers right now that a murderer is on the loose.

But, who knows, there is so much we don't know, so I do hope for the childrens sake it isn't their Dad.

I wasnt thinking that extreme! I guess I was thinking financial and also thinking about the previous politician theories posted earlier on. I was also wondering who was paying for the barrister etc? again just musing....I think half of whats been said on this forum is backed up by Sweet FA so why not speculate and throw it out there? Who knows?

The whole Campbell Newman talking about it, didnt sit well with me....I wonder how much support he would have given had Gerard been giving money to the labor party, instead of Liberal....seemed a bit overbaord.

Re : the paying for barrister. Maybe Suncorp was at the home to discuss this? Someone mentioned a lady with suncorp badging going to the property. The thought that came to my mind, was maybe they got a loan or maybe, one of them banks with suncorp.

I agree about the sweet FA.....We are all gassing with our wild theories.....We should turn our two threads into a book and make money for those little ones, with all the fiction we came up with, we'd make a mint. Atleast we are all giving our best shot to be authors...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value