Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t watched this yet, but apparently Joseph Scott Morgan says the cause of death was massive head trauma.
At about at the 34:49 mark, like you said, Joseph Scott Morgan does say from what they heard massive head trauma. How could it be, @MassGuy? How could that happen? Madeline came home from a happy birthday party and that happens. That jerk SS saying she was such a happy, happy girl. I can't even express my disgust of SS. So disturbing. I just wonder how far that JS's we, we, we went. I believe she was part of the cover up, but maybe she had something to do with MS's passing. All MOO

1716265686346.png

This man makes so much sense to me. Joseph Scott Morgan gives his take on possible motive.
So rehearsed! The cop asks “after you left, what did you do?” And he repeats almost verbatim about asking if it’s ok to leave her there so early, about saying he loved her and her saying it back and oddly, even repeats that she rummaged through her backpack.

Almost word for word retells it. Ignoring that he was asked what he did after he left. Lmao. This is so scripted, any amateur surely would spot it!!

At about at the 34:49 mark, like you said, Joseph Scott Morgan does say from what they heard massive head trauma. How could it be, @MassGuy? How could that happen? Madeline came home from a happy birthday party and that happens. That jerk SS saying she was such a happy, happy girl. I can't even express my disgust of SS. So disturbing. I just wonder how far that JS's we, we, we went. I believe she was part of the cover up, but maybe she had something to do with MS's passing. All MOO

View attachment 504890
Oh yeah that girl knew nothing but love. :rolleyes:
Ok I figured out another way to say what I mean , as you say @Curious Me you believe she was part of the cover up. I agree but did she know what she was covering up? and not a story SS told her. After this Im dropping it, before I get stoned by everyone . lol

Last edited:
I've noticed an uptick in "sweater hoodies" as a trend the past year or so. Maybe Maddy was wearing a green sweater hoodie.

Think sweater texture but with a hood. So if JS said "she was in a hoodie" and someone else said "sweater" then neither would be truly wrong.

MOO.
I know the words don’t mean the same thing but I’d use them interchangeably. I think it was a regular hoodie because I think green was one of the school colors so I assumed it was one with her school logo on it or something.

I think it was practical. He knew he had to get rid of that stuff to sell the kidnapping/runaway/lost scenario.

It would be a clear sign of premeditation, but it still bothers me because I’d expect that after she was dead, as blunt force trauma and driving around with a bloody body isn’t ideal.

This scenario of dumping the bag, driving somewhere with a living Maddie, killing her, then taking her body home, doesn’t make any sense.
I’m hung up on taking the body home too. I don’t get it. There’s gotta be other factors/evidence we’re not privy to yet.

I have a weird feeling we’ll hear more about JS soon.

I feel he is using ADHD as an excuse, but I do not believe he has ADHD.
I also wondered about this, I think SS is just tossing around the word. It's Florida and I remember accessibility to narcotics used to be a lot easier there than in other places, not sure if access to Ritalin/Adderall is similar now. There are also a lot of ways to just pay to get a prescription online.

A few friends of SS mentioned his past addiction to Adderall. SS also says Maddie was diagnosed with ADHD, but wasn't taking her medicine when she was at grandma's (odd?)

Yes. I thought they knew that because there was something on his phone, because she had been placed in the car earlier, or she had obvious injuries.

I was in favor of the second option, but the last would be a strong possibility as well. If blunt force trauma is true, then that conclusion now makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense is the following:

If she was alive when they got to the car in the 7 o’clock hour, then the dumping of the backpack would be a sign of premeditation.

But why do it like this?

I’m not sure what I think happened at this point.
The video from court tv says that officers believe she was deceased when she left the home (eg: I think they mean when he initially left ya know to go to McD, which she didn’t want, then he explains his car back at the house to get the clicker…”. So to me, if I understood the video correctly (and I may not have)… she was killed after the party before the car first left the home on the following morning.

MS was slumped on the way out of the complex....maybe she was mortally wounded, but not yet deceased?

I'm curious why he left so early, and still wonder if he went out in a panic, in search for help from someone, etc. SS going back and forth "for the clicker" is just the strangest thing.
I was wondering why after he “dropped her near the school” (quotes are to show his explanation but is not a real quote by him - hope this makes sense. Who’s brewing the coffee for us at this hour?)… why he didn’t get BaCk to the house until about ten am? What would have taken a few hours post school run for him to get back so long after? Of course I know he lied but still!

I’m hung up on taking the body home too. I don’t get it. There’s gotta be other factors/evidence we’re not privy to yet.

I have a weird feeling we’ll hear more about JS soon.
I’m with you on this. Did he bring the body home to show JS and insist she help him cover up? Did he go pick up JS? What was Js doing all day the next day when she was reported missing, had been missing overnight and still not found? Did she just stay home all day on Tuesday and let everyone else look for her?? There has got to be so much more to this story.

I better delete my opinion ( for now) and just ask, what makes people so sure that Jenn knew about the abuse and worked in cahoots with SS after maddi was missing? That she would have lied, rehearsed a story, and covered for him, even worse, hugged him when she thought he murdered her daughter? What did you see or hear that tells you she was involved in more than being naive?
It cant be that she Had to know, thats not empirical.
I am waiting for LE to tell us whether JS had any knowledge before forming an opinion or making a public judgement. Personally, I would rather be silent than wrong about an accusation like that.

At this point, IMO she appears to me like an easy target for a predator. From what we have seen and have been told by LE, she is a single mom, lower income, very naive, we heard discussion of mental health concerns with both parent and child and there appears to be prescription drug overuse in the house. MOO

I think that it is important to share some statistics regarding children reporting CSA, as it is more likely that a child will not report CSA to their parent. From the link below:

1 in 10 children will be sexually abused by the time they are 18

Only 38% of children will report the abuse to another person. Of these 38%, 40% will only tell a close friend, not an adult, parent or authority. Most will never report to an adult or authority.
(Overall 77% won’t tell an adult/their parent if my math is correct)

Children living in single-parent households are 20 times more likely to be abused.

Perpetrators report that they look for passive, quiet, troubled, lonely children from single parent or broken homes.

The video from court tv says that officers believe she was deceased when she left the home (eg: I think they mean when he initially left ya know to go to McD, which she didn’t want, then he explains his car back at the house to get the clicker…”. So to me, if I understood the video correctly (and I may not have)… she was killed after the party before the car first left the home on the following morning.
I had the same impression, and it’s what I always thought happened. There is some ambiguity there though, so I’m not sure either if they communicated it correctly.

Of course in that scenario, the backpack makes complete sense.

I keep thinking back to them saying she’s visibly deceased in that return trip, and I’m wondering if they didn’t want to say she was dead around the time of the bag dump, as that would clearly implicate JS, who said she saw Maddie getting dressed a half hour later.

I am waiting for LE to tell us whether JS had any knowledge before forming an opinion or making a public judgement. Personally, I would rather be silent than wrong about an accusation like that.

At this point, IMO she appears to me like an easy target for a predator. From what we have seen and have been told by LE, she is a single mom, lower income, very naive, we heard discussion of mental health concerns with both parent and child and there appears to be prescription drug overuse in the house. MOO

I think that it is important to share some statistics regarding children reporting CSA, as it is more likely that a child will not report CSA to their parent. From the link below:

1 in 10 children will be sexually abused by the time they are 18

Only 38% of children will report the abuse to another person. Of these 38%, 40% will only tell a close friend, not an adult, parent or authority. Most will never report to an adult or authority.
(Overall 77% won’t tell an adult/their parent if my math is correct)

Children living in single-parent households are 20 times more likely to be abused.

Perpetrators report that they look for passive, quiet, troubled, lonely children from single parent or broken homes.

Thank you, good answer.

I've noticed an uptick in "sweater hoodies" as a trend the past year or so. Maybe Maddy was wearing a green sweater hoodie.

Think sweater texture but with a hood. So if JS said "she was in a hoodie" and someone else said "sweater" then neither would be truly wrong.

MOO.
To complicate this, I know people who would refer to this as a sweater. (My New ENgland self this is clearly a hoodie!)Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 7.07.48 AM.png All of them from California, Nevada, etc so perhaps someone from a "warm state" can chime in?

Yeah, I guess the point I was trying to make in my original post, was really more about Maddie being slumped over in the front seat of the car. Visible enough in the video, that the detective could see the color of what she wore. If what JSM said is true (massive head trauma) - I doubt SS would have had her in the front seat.

Therefore, I strongly feel whatever damage he inflicted on her body (if any). Was done after that point and in a location away from the car & home.
In that video it states Madeline was seen leaving the apt complex slumped over in an unnatural position. It was said later in the video that LE believes at some point Madeline was taken from the front seat and placed elsewhere in the vehicle. (I'm guessing the back seat).

This is all too horrible to even try and comprehend. :mad:

EBM: It was at the 22:00 mark "Other video that shows SS moving Madeline to another area of the car". Court TV video linked above by @MassGuy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wpx4GD-95pk" title="Stephan Sterns Police Interview: Madeline Soto Murder" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JMO

Last edited:
To complicate this, I know people who would refer to this as a sweater. (My New ENgland self this is clearly a hoodie!)View attachment 504930 All of them from California, Nevada, etc so perhaps someone from a "warm state" can chime instate, that is a hoodie.

That is a hoodie, a sweater would be a crew neck. Basically, everything is a sweater until it has a hood, then it’s a hoodie.

- Love,

A tropical bee

In that video it states Madeline was seen leaving the apt complex slumped over in an unnatural position. It was said later in the video that LE believes at some point Madeline was taken from the front seat and placed elsewhere in the vehicle. (I'm guessing the back seat).

This is all too horrible to even try and comprehend. :mad:

EBM: It was at the 22:00 mark "Other video that shows SS moving Madeline to another area of the car". Court TV video linked above by @MassGuy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wpx4GD-95pk" title="Stephan Sterns Police Interview: Madeline Soto Murder" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JMO
My guess is the gate cam saw her unnaturally slumped to the left. Maybe the dumpster cam saw him repositioning her when he tossed her bookbag, would that check out?

SS stupidity drives me insane! If MS died on the night of the party, why did he wait until the morning to dispose of the body? What happened over the course of that night? Why wouldn’t you dispose of the body when it’s dark still?

(Side note: how close together were their houses to the neighbours? If SS showed JS the body, would the neighbours have heard any form of crying, arguing or shouting?)

If SS moved the body at 7am to make it look like MS was alive and going to school, that suggests he’s planned out the disposal and how everything “looks”, in a sense. However, then he comes back, and ON the SECURITY CAMERA throws her possessions away! So was he aware of the cameras at the complex? Or is he really dumb enough to imagine the police wouldn’t have observed his movements on the cameras?

I can’t make any sense of it. ALL MOO.

(Side note: how close together were their houses to the neighbours? If SS showed JS the body, would the neighbours have heard any form of crying, arguing or shouting?)
Guess that's probably dependent on how thick the walls are and if the neighbors were A) heavy sleepers or B) even at their homes when it happened. I'm sure the neighbors have been interviewed by police by now.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member