TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police say they are still searching for Mayes and Bain's two younger daughters, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8."

Pulled from CNN article:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/08/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

As state above, CNN is reporting that the two younger girls are the daughters of Mayes and Bain. I'm not sure if this is a typo but if not it adds a very strange element to the story considering earlier reports state that GB and AM have been friends for 11 years. AB is 12 which could make her AM's daughter but KB is 8...who is her father? When did JB and Gary get married?

From reading Adrienne's tweets, this sure seems to be the case. Which begs the question how could GB not have known something was up??

Reading her tweets makes it all the more real somehow. It just absolutely breaks my heart. :(

it keeps being said the Bain family was moving TO Arizona BUT isn't that supposed to be BACK to Arizona?? They have lived there previously as I understand it, and had only returned to Tn because of JB's father's illness/death.
WHAT is the straw that broke the camel's back that happened this time in Tennessee that allowed this horrible travesty to occur??
IMHO there is a lot more to this than we are privy to.

"Police say they are still searching for Mayes and Bain's two younger daughters, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8."

Pulled from CNN article:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/08/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

As state above, CNN is reporting that the two younger girls are the daughters of Mayes and Bain. I'm not sure if this is a typo but if not it adds a very strange element to the story considering earlier reports state that GB and AM have been friends for 11 years. AB is 12 which could make her AM's daughter but KB is 8...who is her father? When did JB and Gary get married?

I think that sentence means they are searching for Mayes, and for Bain's two younger daughters. Otherwise it would say Mayes' and Bain's. IMO

I am feeling he was a narcissist and abuser control freak, and I imagine his mother and wife were terrified of him. I think they feared him and did what he asked of them or else.

On second thought... depends on what you consider controlling and abusive. For example, him having that much enmeshment with JoAnn's family might have been against his wife's wishes, but it was his way or the highway. And if he kept a gun on him all the time, he may have been quite intimidating.

It just seems strange that sooooo many people say he was so nice and friendly and helpful, but his wife says he was abusive. People usually notice that and don't think you're so nice anymore... but he seemed to keep different people strung along by various means.

And he did end up killing 2 people... so maybe he was an abuser.

Reading her tweets makes it all the more real somehow. It just absolutely breaks my heart. :(

My sentiments exactly. Poor girl was obviously upset but had no idea what horror awaited her the following day.

My emotions sway from sadness to extreme anger over this case. Lucky for me I suppose I have to go coach some baseball. I hope to return and find the babies rescued safely:seeya:

Pulled from CNN article:

I read this to be they are searching for "Mayes" and "Bain's two youngest daughters", not "Mayes and Bain's" two youngest daughters.

If he wanted only the 2 youngest why take all 4, and did he expect Jo Ann to go along with his plans? Did he plan to live forever happily with his new stolen family and ditch his wife after she helped him get what he wanted? I just can't understand how he thought this would pan out if he didn't plan to kill at least Jo Ann from the start....

I think that sentence means they are searching for Mayes, and for Bain's two younger daughters. Otherwise it would say Mayes' and Bain's. IMO

Thanks. I wasn't sure after hearing rumors that one or both of them may have been AM's.

"He was very aggressive with her, abusive," she said. Booth said Teresa Mayes also told her she thought her husband was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain.

TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said they don't know if Bain and Mayes were involved. They know the families were friends.

This could be pretty important and maybe a factor in what happened and why he did what he did. I hadn't heard that before.

It looks like it says Johnny, so maybe the father is in on it and on the run with Adam. On the next sentence they add Adam's name.

Looks like Johnny to me also!

Thats not Adam! He is listed in the nextsentence like you pointed out.
the first three were the acomplices!

JMO

That does not look like adam to me!

Just my moo but I dont think Mayes is the father of any of the children. I think he just had a sick obsession and he acted on it. It's pretty easy for tm to accuse jb of an affair when the poor woman is laying dead in a shallow grave with her precious baby. I have nothing to base this on its just moo. What a sick twisted family to do this and help cover up for it. She was so affraid yet she can call her sister and not le? Nope not buying it. She is as twisted as he is just moo.

"He was very aggressive with her, abusive," she said. Booth said Teresa Mayes also told her she thought her husband was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain.

TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said they don't know if Bain and Mayes were involved. They know the families were friends.

This could be pretty important and maybe a factor in what happened and why he did what he did. I hadn't heard that before.

Ms Booth needs to zip it unless she has proof. JB is not here to defend her self.

Thanks. I wasn't sure after hearing rumors that one or both of them may have been AM's.

Well they wont know unless they do a DNA test on them and i think thats the last thing on their minds but anything is possible in this case!
Dont rule anything out!

JMO

Just my moo but I dont think Mayes is the father of any of the children. I think he just had a sick obsession and he acted on it. It's pretty easy for tm to accuse jb of an affair when the poor woman is laying dead in a shallow grave with her precious baby. I have nothing to base this on its just moo. What a sick twisted family to do this and help cover up for it. She was so affraid yet she can call her sister and not le? Nope not buying it. She is as twisted as he is just moo.

I agree if she was scared of him why call her sister and add her to the messed up mix. Why would he not go after her sister if he found out she knew what happened? I think the only thing she is scared of is her backside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther