TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, from that article, it sounds like, to me, Ms. booth is interjecting herself into the situation. She makes some contradictory claims. She says that AM was odd but that she would "never" have expected him of this. Then, says she hasn't had contact with her sister for years bc he is so controlling. If my soster's husband were so controlling to limit her contact with her family, i would put nothing past him. She also says that she was the one who contacted police, but they were already there digging by the time she called and LE won't confirm her story. It sounds like she is talking out of her *advertiser censored** just to see her name in print. All my own opinion of course, but can't help but see it this way...

Eta: sorry this article
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...PPCyew?docId=dae1d54db03749158089b98cc1917021

Well maybe she will keep running her mouth and she can have a family reunion with Sissy sooner rather than later!
Talk on mouth!

It's easier to control the younger ones. The mother and oldest were probably not so cooperative. Hopefully he spared the little ones.

That affidavit confusion -- it says that MOM, AM, and TM all agreed that ....... AM and TM would (commit the crime).

Basically that is how they are charging mom -- that she "knew" and the 3 of then decided that AM and TM would do it.

Problem here is..... mom's affidavit states that in FEBRUARY the plan evolved. On TM's the date is later (I believe it was April)

Makes you wonder who thought what first here.

ETA: Do you guys think that is a typo? Mom's says 2-3 and TM's says 4-3 as dates the conspiracy began. Wonder if it's a typo.

Snippits from an AP article posted a bit ago.

Adam Mayes and Gary Bain, who had once been married to sisters, had been planning to drive some of the family's belongings to Arizona the next day because the family was moving to that state.

Bobbi Booth keeps talking...

Booth said she has not had much contact with her sister for the past 11 years because Adam Mayes didn't want his wife to contact her.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...PPCyew?docId=dae1d54db03749158089b98cc1917021

Sorry if it's already been posted...
Oh yeah my sister calls me and tells me her abusive hubby has killed a woman and her little girl and is holding two babys hostage and she is afraid for her life. Sure I'm gonna sit around and wait a few days and just so happen call le the day after the bodies are found???? Who in their right mind would not have hung up that phone and called 911???? I hope le is checking this story out real good. Just moo moo moo

Problem here is..... mom's affidavit states that in FEBRUARY the plan evolved. On TM's the date is later (I believe it was April)

How did I miss this?
I thought I was reading every page, I guess I need to go back and find it.

I think a lot of the confusion about the affidavit is coming from the fact that LE is working fast and furiously to bring these two little girls home safely. Things are being typed up and then corrected quickly. There are bound to be small errors when they are moving so quickly. And, as long as the only mistakes are paperwork typos, and nothing that can be viewed as a "technicality" at a later trial, I am okay with that.

Eta: plus, I think they will get a little leeway with the phrase "on or about" before each date...

Who are the sisters that AM and GB were married to? Was it Teresa and her sister? Or someone else?

One report indicates GB previously married AM's sister (so GB and AM are BILs and GB's older daughter staying at the house the night before the abduction would be AM's niece!).

I think a lot of the confusion about the affidavit is coming from the fact that LE is working fast and furiously to bring these two little girls home safely. Things are being typed up and then corrected quickly. There are bound to be small errors when they are moving so quickly. And, as long as the only mistakes are paperwork typos, and nothing that can be viewed as a "technicality" at a later trial, I am okay with that.

I think you are right. I bet the date is a typo, as it's the same day (3rd) but different month.

Why would a MOTHER do this? How could she sit back and help plan the murder of another MOTHER and a 14-year-old child? How could she allow, and help plan, her son to kidnap two innocent children and go God knows where with them? I'm so utterly sick and confused? I can not comprehend any of this? I'm just sick! And his WIFE too? Where the heck is the FATHER?

Mom's affidavit also had the "typo" -- so it wouldn't surprise me that there was another typo --- meaning a "2" typed instead of a "4".....since one said 2/03/2012 and one said 4/03/2012

What was the case up in Ohio? Where a young mother was killed and the mother and father of the killer both helped? I believe the victims name was Heather? Weren't their children involved with that case too? I believe a church was involved??

I wonder what kind of people AM's parents were? We know most of the whole dang family is in jail? So they couldn't have been great parents? Are they religious? Did they belong to any kind of church? I read someone mentioned Pagan Bikers? I wish we knew more about this family. Where are the loud mouthed neighbors in all this? Why aren't they telling us something about them? Are they too scared?

What was the case up in Ohio? Where a young mother was killed and the mother and father of the killer both helped? I believe the victims name was Heather? Weren't their children involved with that case too? I believe a church was involved??

I wonder what kind of people AM's parents were? We know most of the whole dang family is in jail? So they couldn't have been great parents? Are they religious? Did they belong to any kind of church? I read someone mentioned Pagan Bikers? I wish we knew more about this family. Where are the loud mouthed neighbors in all this? Why aren't they telling us something about them? Are they too scared?

Summer Inman? And that is not the only case where in-laws helped kill the wife or husband of their child...there was a woman in Indiana some years back, Karen Slover, and a man in Santa Barbara, both murdered with the help of their in-laws...

Oh yeah my sister calls me and tells me her abusive hubby has killed a woman and her little girl and is holding two babys hostage and she is afraid for her life. Sure I'm gonna sit around and wait a few days and just so happen call le the day after the bodies are found???? Who in their right mind would not have hung up that phone and called 911???? I hope le is checking this story out real good. Just moo moo moo

I know, I just wonder if she should have told all she did to be on JVM. Were the FBI and LE aware of it? They're being really tight lipped about it for the protection of the two girls. It would be even more horrible if this endangered them more, just to get on tv and the internet.

Are you talking about Summer Inman?
Her husband and his parents killed her and left her in a sewer behind their church.

Lots of people are asking how women, even a mother, can be involved in this. You're applying rational, sane thinking to people who are clearly not mentally healthy. (I don't mean this in a "they should plead not guilty by reason of insanity" way.) We cannot understand how women can do this because we are generally good people. We're starting the logic process from a place that some people don't inhabit. We cannot understand them because we would never do such a thing. You cannot apply logical, rational and typical thinking to people who are evil. I think it is good that we cannot understand. I wouldn't want to be able to put myself in their heads.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member