TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a MOTHER do this? How could she sit back and help plan the murder of another MOTHER and a 14-year-old child? How could she allow, and help plan, her son to kidnap two innocent children and go God knows where with them? I'm so utterly sick and confused? I can not comprehend any of this? I'm just sick! And his WIFE too? Where the heck is the FATHER?

I wonder if this mother (MM) was just so beat down by life......or her sons and husband she just didn't care anymore. Maybe these women were terrified? I don't know. I can not imagine hurting kids.....even if it was my own son who wanted to do it and I felt a maternal instinct to help him. It's all unfathomable. These people are low.....Just scum. Moo

Would it be safe to assume that LE knows to some degree why this happened? If the mom and wife were "involved" he would have at least had to give them some indication why he was taking them.

I don't think AM would have killed his father. He admired his father according to his facebook page. Maybe the father was not at home and went to visit relatives before all this started. Or the father could be with him on the run. Seems like this has become a family kidnapping and murder of another family.

I wonder, though...

If Adam Mayes intensely admired his father, then any disapproval might have carried more force. Particularly if in some way AM knew the disapproval was merited.

AM would certainly not be the first perp to kill a parent because they did not want to face the thought of parental disapproval.

Mom's affidavit also had the "typo" -- so it wouldn't surprise me that there was another typo --- meaning a "2" typed instead of a "4".....since one said 2/03/2012 and one said 4/03/2012

There is nothing in either affidavit to indicate a basis for either date. My guess is that they have a template that they edit and re-use and probably forgot to change the date on one and only partially on the other.

Considering the misspellings, that they couldn't get the names of the primary suspects right, and even spelled the name of of the mother wrong at the very top of one, I would guess that they messed up with the dates as well. Very very sloppy considering the importance of the document and the crime. Looking at the judge's "signature" I can only hope they actually went through the trouble of notifying the judge via phone.

The mother's affidavit also never states how they knew she was involved. We can guess that it was from Teresa's interview, but it would have been nice if they put it into the warrant.

MOO...these folks look like they could be meth heads (the Mayes clan). It is the only thing that makes sense to me. TN is the number one state for meth. It is a fact that nothing meth heads do make sense. He could have loved this family and kids, but if on meth, any little thing can set people off, and make them dangerous. Nothing people on meth do makes sense. It could also explain the no job situation, if that is how he was making money to survive. I don't want to point any fingers whatsoever, but it is hard for me to imagine GB not knowing what all AM is into. I won't be speculating too much here, but there are all kinds of scenerios that are in my head. It could be that he really did think that some of the girls or one of em were his, and the moving scenerio made him flip out. Maybe some of the kids didn't want to move, could that be why AB was sad the night prior? Who knows? Being up for 2 days is another sign of meth use too. I've seen people on meth myself, and it turns good people into monsters that you don't even know. I just bet there is a whole lot of stuff that LE knows about the dynamics of this relationships of everyone involved. I would say that GBs older daughter could provide a wealth of information. Something isn't right with this whole situation, IMO.

It's just shocking that he had not only one, but TWO helpers in this. What sickos!!

Could it be that they just wanted to protect him? They discovered what he didn't and didn't want him in trouble. Either way, it's disgusting human behavior. Were they in on the planning or just the cover-up?

Wow. Just wow.

I wonder if he hadn't convinced his wife and mother that the three girls were his own biological children and that Gary and Jo Ann Bain were deliberately taking them away. Maybe threw in some blah-blah about neglect or abuse.

And then once they were helping him, things took a very bad turn that they didn't foresee.

Paco refers to Cocaine Paste. It can be a first name but more often it is a last name. Spanish origin.

Cocaine paste - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chris Wylde is a wrestler
Wylde's Bar - Orlando Fla.
http://www.wyldesbar.com/main/index.php

Chris Wylde is a actor, producer, and writer

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0943699/

A .223 Wylde is a gun chamber or barrel. It is longer and wider than others Comparable to the Remington .223. Since my knowledge of guns is extremely limited you can read it yourself. I don't think these are for hunting but I'm probably wrong.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=55149

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/338698/20120508/bain-family-missing-jo-ann-found-dead.htm?page=2
Booth said that Adam was very controlling of her sister. She had not been in much contact with her for about 11 years.

"He was very aggressive with her, abusive," she said. Booth said that her sister also believed Adam was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain

So Booth's the one who said she believed AM and JB had an affair? I thought she had never seen AM before, nor seen her sister in years.

My goodness. This case has gotten very bizarre.

Okay, so I had a really, really strong feeling that Mayes is hiding out with the girls at a friend's house somewhere. Likely the friend is into drugs and has a history with the law. The longer this goes on, the better the chance that it will end with the girls dead, and/or someone else dead as well.

However, drug people generally have "friends" or associates coming in and out. I am counting on a woman, who has a rough past but has her heart touched by the situation and who goes to the house to do or buy drugs and sees Mays or evidence of the girls. I am counting on this person to quietly report the info to LE, later on.

If I'm right about where he is, it is likely a home with paranoid people doing tons of drugs, who have lots of guns and probably dogs. They will be touchy and on edge. It will be unlikely that the girls can escape such a situation on their own.

It may be hard to track them down but in this FB day and age, maybe not, if LE can follow each potential friend of Mayes via social networking.

If LE got wind of such a situation, I'm not sure how they would go about getting the girls out safely.

Hi, I'm kind of new here and I hope it is ok to jump in. I think Adam took them because in his sick head he wanted to stop them from moving and make them his family and things just didn't go the way he planned. I read in a link here that Adrienne had a very bad case of asthma. She needed her inhaler at least 3 times a day and at the time they went missing the inhaler was left at home. I'm thinking that maybe Adrienne started having a very bad asthma attack and needed the inhaler or a doctor and maybe Joann fought to get her help and of course Adam seen that as a problem and had to get rid of them.

MOO...these folks look like they could be meth heads (the Mayes clan). It is the only thing that makes sense to me. TN is the number one state for meth. It is a fact that nothing meth heads do make sense. He could have loved this family and kids, but if on meth, any little thing can set people off, and make them dangerous. Nothing people on meth do makes sense. It could also explain the no job situation, if that is how he was making money to survive. I don't want to point any fingers whatsoever, but it is hard for me to imagine GB not knowing what all AM is into. I won't be speculating too much here, but there are all kinds of scenerios that are in my head. It could be that he really did think that some of the girls or one of em were his, and the moving scenerio made him flip out. Maybe some of the kids didn't want to move, could that be why AB was sad the night prior? Who knows? Being up for 2 days is another sign of meth use too. I've seen people on meth myself, and it turns good people into monsters that you don't even know. I just bet there is a whole lot of stuff that LE knows about the dynamics of this relationships of everyone involved. I would say that GBs older daughter could provide a wealth of information. Something isn't right with this whole situation, IMO.

I agreee i said the same thing earlier! Look at AM's teeth! and look at all the meth labs they flushed out looking for Holly bobo!
I also thought he was a dealer or has his own lab he moves around alot.
I hope this ends soon and in a good way!

Anyone would have to question what would happen once you kidnapped 4 people. You cannot keep 4 people hostage for the rest of your life. AM had to have planned to kill at least some of them from the beginning. His wife and mother had to have realised someone would end up dead. I think the 3 of them went into this plannung to kill Joann and the olest from the beginning all in order to get the younger ones. AM probably intended on disappearing from the start too. He just did not let his wife know that part. His true reason for taking the girls probably was not revealed to his wife and mother either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea