Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were my wife or partner who had passed away, I would be the first and only person to give her eulogy at the funeral. Without reservation, no matter how hard it got. I would do it with the assistance, if need be, of say her parents.

I am sure the family will be supported by friends and close colleagues, and you would expect to see those who worked at the Baden-Clay Century 21 agency at the funeral providing that support, including those who were both Facebook friends and close employees.

Hopefully, with the gravity of the situation reaching a climax with Allison's funeral tomorrow, some person who knows something or is involved will do the right thing for Allison and her family and come clean with the Police. We only live in hope.

God I hope not! I have children of my own and I really do feel for those 3 little girls. My main concern though is for her parents. They have lost their child and to think that they would have to sit there and listen to it is sickening.

I don't care about the in-laws' suffering. They're still an intact family, the Dickies are not. They will never be a complete family again. The police had already declared her brother's home a crime scene yet she tells the public that Allison suffers depression as if she was responsible for her own disappearance. Can't find it in me to sympathise with them.

I think someone has asked this before although I never seen the answer...........to get from Indroopilly to Pullenvale do use that roundabout as the easiest or quickest route?

Is Kholo Bridge on the same road to Pullenvale??
Yes you would use the roundabout @ Kenmore to go from Indro. to Pullenvale. There are other ways you could go, but side streets.. Continue on Moggill Road thru Pullenvale for (about 10 min's) to Mt. Crosby Road...

I think someone has asked this before although I never seen the answer...........to get from Indroopilly to Pullenvale do use that roundabout as the easiest or quickest route?

Yes. Moggill Rd turns into Mt Crosby Rd.

But now I'm intruiged - why Indo?

Interactive map: [ame="http://maps.google.com/?ll=-27.50614,152.922649&spn=0.083437,0.118275&t=m&z=13"]Google Maps[/ame]

Map with locations marked:
http://i.imgur.com/RzaOo.jpg?1

Do you know that behind closed doors they have not shown sadness and grief?

I agree to an extent. I was going to say that maybe they show their emotions in private, BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THAT KISS. I think crying would have been a much better option. IMO

I hope they did i wonder if i should call crimestoppers myself?? Would they listen to me not being in the area?? Or maybe i could somehow give them my friends details??
yes you should!

God I hope not! I have children of my own and I really do feel for those 3 little girls. My main concern though is for her parents. They have lost their child and to think that they would have to sit there and listen to it is sickening.

I don't care about the in-laws' suffering. They're still an intact family, the Dickies are not. They will never be a complete family again. The police had already declared her brother's home a crime scene yet she tells the public that Allison suffers depression as if she was responsible for her own disappearance. Can't find it in me to sympathise with them.

"IF" she suffered from depression it would only be due to the fact her husband is apparently cheating on her......Which his family have no right to announce if they are not going to give reason for depression.....

Imagine if they had found her alive and well...Do you think ABC would of appreciated how they have behaved during her time away.....If it were me I would take my kids and get as far away from them as possible!

That families behaviour has been very questionable and they have spoken of her quite negatively..Never once did I here "we love you very much Alison" as if she were still alive...She was always refferred to has "her"...They never pleaded to Allison to come home...??? I think they always knew they would never see her alive again! IMO

I am also wondering if GBC's sister was acting as mediator for ABC and GBC as she had mentioned speaking to her that night ( or at least I thought she did?)........This is possible if they were seperated?

Did he Barrister up on the day she was found, or the day she was identified?. One area I am curious about, is if it is the day she was found....was it prior to her being found?. Was he possibly aware that she was going to be found that day?....I know, I am being weird. But I thought I read somewhere that he retained a barrister first thing in the morning....and the canoeist found her at 11am. Perhaps he realised with the rains, it was only a matter of time.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8460489/brisbane-man-hires-second-lawyer-after-wifes-body-found

"Gerard Baden-Clay hired a second lawyer the same day police confirmed a woman's body found on a creek bank was that of his wife, Allison.
Mr Baden-Clay released a statement through his solicitor saying he had hired a senior barrister to provide further advice amid the ongoing media barrage."

Is it right to assume (probably a silly question!) that if GBC was found guilty of murder or manslaughter he would not be entitled to the life insurance payout? I just so hope and pray that if he is responsible he never ever ever ever sees a penny of it. And that the girls are financially cared for by the generosity of the community and the fund appeal.

I dream of one thing.....................and that is, if she had a life insurance policy....or what is rumoured, A LARGE ONE.....that the beneficiaries are NOT Gerard Baden CLay.....and are infact the SHE Baden-Clay's.....Please please please....as I get down on my knees and pray, that those babies are the beneficiaries.

"IF" she suffered from depression it would only be due to the fact her husband is apparently cheating on her......Which his family have no right to announce if they are not going to give reason for depression.....

Imagine if they had found her alive and well...Do you think ABC would of appreciated how they have behaved during her time away.....If it were me I would take my kids and get as far away from them as possible!

That families behaviour has been very questionable and they have spoken of her quite negatively..Never once did I here "we love you very much Alison" as if she were still alive...She was always refferred to has "her"...They never pleaded to Allison to come home...??? I think they always knew they would never see her alive again! IMO

I am also wondering if GBC's sister was acting as mediator for ABC and GBC as she had mentioned speaking to her that night ( or at least I thought she did?)........This is possible if they were seperated?

Yes, I read comments in an article which she said she spoke to her that night...I forgot about that! Didn't she add "she seemed fine"? or was that the night before? I'll have to try and find it now

what 'marriage enhancement' expert (aka Nigel BC) would think it fine to throw his support towards the mistress and yet remain indifferent and quite aloof from the emotional heartbreak and angst the rest of the community is trying to come to grips with. I would say that Allison is receiving more love form the community than she ever recieved from that family.

Now I'm confused... is it people's opinion that c21 TM is the same person giving EBC a hug? geez, time is harsh...

I really don't think it is her - apart from having dark hair, that lady looks nothing like TM in my opinion.

Oh poor Limaes.....dont be disheartened.......keep contributing....xx:angel:

Of course....I absolutely adore Limaes.....lol She better keep posting, or i'll karate chop her a BWANA.....winks ;)

what 'marriage enhancement' expert (aka Nigel BC) would think it fine to throw his support towards the mistress and yet remain indifferent and quite aloof from the emotional heartbreak and angst the rest of the community is trying to come to grips with. I would say that Allison is receiving more love form the community than she ever recieved from that family.

What family would behave the way they have toward the Mother of their Grand Children.....Lets hope Allison is kept forever in her girls memories with help from Allison's parents and friens because I don't think the BC's will help with this?

If GBC were to go to jail for this crime I wonder who will get custody and how the grand parents will be able to interact with each other?

Imagine if they had found her alive and well...Do you think ABC would of appreciated how they have behaved during her time away.
....If it were me I would take my kids and get as far away from them as possible!

I'm disgusted that GBC or his sister even mentioned the depression thing but it's not uncommon for a perp to verbally belittle his/her victim in some way. It demeans the victim and is a way of saying "It was her fault."

Yes, to get from Indooroopilly to Pullenvale the most direct and really the most used route is via the roundabout. Kholo bridge is past the round about. There are two ways to get to Kholo bridge from the BC's house, one is via the roundabout the other is a back road.

All public info from the Queensland Ecourts website.

http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esearc...ame=baden-clay

I've just been looking at that - it was GBC seeking damages from flight centre.
but I just found something curious.

20/12/2000 Claim-Damages - Filed by GCB
7/02/2001 (that's February for US ppl) Notice of Intention to Defend - Filed by FLight Centre

BUT - I was just on GBC's LinkedIn and in resume:

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; FLT:AU; Leisure, Travel & Tourism industry

2001 – 2001 (less than a year)

Global Internet Stategy Group
Based in Brisbane, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

So... huh?
Files to claim damages from them in December - then claims to be working for them in 2001?
He has been reported as working for FC previously - that's widely stated as where he and Allison met - but the job title seems to vary.

Was an interview with ex-owner of FC in paper today (http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/10/millionaire-mourns-allison/) and GBC was called "Assistant Director" - so there's some serious wires crossed there, because LinkedIn has:

1994 – 1997 (3 years)
Starte the 24 hour division of Flight Centre
Brisbane, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

Wonder who told the paper "Assistant Director" - when it seemed to be manager of a division?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname