Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...Dont go there....I think I will cry if that is the case.

Imagining art teacher, possible lady of interest, sitting with Allison's children...Want to stamp my hands down onto the desk... :(

I'm sorry I upset you. I just thought it was odd that one of the drawings had the name "Allison" as opposed to Mum or Mummy and then got thinking about the former art teacher. It's just my mind working overtime.

So if I were to kill someone, I could tell my lawyer the absolute truth and they would still stand there and say that I didn't do it? Is that how it works?

Also if the police didn't suspect GBC, wouldn't they publicly rule him out for the sake of the children and families involved??

oh also, I wanted to say, THAT WAS NOT A DIG!! I really love your contributions but wanted to clear up any misconceptions about depression :)

So if I were to kill someone, I could tell my lawyer the absolute truth and they would still stand there and say that I didn't do it? Is that how it works?

Also if the police didn't suspect GBC, wouldn't they publicly rule him out for the sake of the children and families involved??

If you told your lawyer the truth he would be advising you to you turn yourself in and then work on a plea deal for a lesser sentence.

If GBC was not a suspect at all, yes the Police would publicly rule him out.

First and only????? Not even her parents? Or best friend?

I think Southern Rain means that he would want to be the first and only person - he wouldn't want it to be anyone else, even though it would be incredibly difficult. He believes it is his role as husband, the closest person to the deceased, to speak for her and the family. Correct me if I'm wrong SR. Will be interesting to see if GBC feels the same way.

Oh and while at linkedIn:
au.linkedin.com/pub/gerard-baden-clay/9/50a/5b0

2001 – 2004 (3 years)

Investment Management
Personal Development
Brisbane, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

Googling "World of Top Step" gets a lot of listings in various business directories, but only for a Post Office box in Toowong, and a mobile phone number.

I guess the business has closed since then, but curious that there doesn't seems to have been a street address listed anywhere, even an out-of date one.

Just a quick note. I am very close in age and name and location to ABC and seems that so many of us are getting breast cancer. What cuts me up is that Allison didn't get to say goodbye. She just became one of those dreaded knocks on the door for SHE and they were too young. I hope that her service does her justice.

Oh and while at linkedIn:
au.linkedin.com/pub/gerard-baden-clay/9/50a/5b0

2001 – 2004 (3 years)

Investment Management
Personal Development
Brisbane, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

Googling "World of Top Step" gets a lot of listings in various business directories, but only for a Post Office box in Toowong, and a mobile phone number.

I guess the business has closed since then, but curious that there doesn't seems to have been a street address listed anywhere, even an out-of date one.

It's not unusual for businesses to not have a 'shop front' as such. Especially if it was more of a consultancy type company.

I was thinking he went and met with him beforehand??? Sometime between 11pm and 4am possibly?

I find it hard to believe that a lawyer would agree to that - it would make him an accomplice too almost?!?

It's such a sad situation...If he's arrested prior to the funeral or even just after it, I can't bare the thought of those poor kids having to say goodbye to both parents on the one day.

I wonder what Allison would have wanted....

to not be murdered springs to mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit I felt a bit sorry for GBC's sister again in the news clip tonight. She has found herself in the most nightmarish of situations. I hate the thought of losing my sister in law - I think she seemed to be genuinely grieving.

Wonder why shes the appointed spokesperson.. interesting that she was the only one not here when it happened...??? Why wouldnt BWANA or his Mrs front up on behalf of the family?

Yes, to get from Indooroopilly to Pullenvale the most direct and really the most used route is via the roundabout. Kholo bridge is past the round about. There are two ways to get to Kholo bridge from the BC's house, one is via the roundabout the other is a back road.

There is a CCTV camera back at the corner of Moggill Rd and the Western Freeway. The Police would be able to link a particular vehicle that travelled through that CCTV camera and was seen again in the roundabout CCTV camera within the timeframe 11.30pm and 4 am. The distance from one to the other is probably only about a 10 min drive. This could indicate the direction from which the perpetrator/accomplice came.

Just a quick note. I am very close in age and name and location to ABC and seems that so many of us are getting breast cancer. What cuts me up is that Allison didn't get to say goodbye. She just became one of those dreaded knocks on the door for SHE and they were too young. I hope that her service does her justice.

I dont understand what the breast cancer reference means...

I dont understand what the breast cancer reference means...

I mean that the girls, S, H and E will need a different type of support than some other kids that have also lost their mums, but to illness, not this way. Hope you understand.

I don't think this report has been previously posted??...if there's anyone you'd want to lead this case it would have to be Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth....

THE man who has become the public face of the investigation into the disappearance of Allison Baden-Clay has worked at the highest levels of crime-fighting in Queensland.
A search by The Courier-Mail of the public record reveals Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth worked in Queensland's State Crime Operations and the Australian Crime Commission before being appointed Metropolitan North's regional crime co-ordinator.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/baden-clay-case-the-investigator/story-fn6ck45n-1226345217423

I feel sick for the Dickies that they may have to sit in the same room as Gerard to farewell their daughter. It is unthinkable. I assume his daughters would not have the same suspicions they may have but in years to come, it surely will be better for them, if he is guilty, that he was not there the last time they got to "be" with their Mum.

I mean that the girls, S, H and E will need a different type of support than some other kids that have also lost their mums, but to illness, not this way. Hope you understand.

I should think that 'Victims of Crime' organization will help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member