TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go by Whiteville very often. Visit the Mennonite market there.
I saw all of the agents on tv searching around the Guntown location again.
If I were AM, would I necessarily stay in a rural area? Or would I possibly come to a larger city like Memphis? Everyone around this entire area keep your eyes open!
I do feel very badly for TM's mom. And any mom in her situation. Hoping TM can give some information that is helpful.
Man from the convenience store says on NG that AM had a heart attack about a year ago and did not ever buy cigarettes at his store. That he complained of the heat when he was last there and sometimes bought BudLight.
Also that man does not think AM would remain in the area. He says he saw JB and the girls in the same store once, but they were not w/AM.
jmo

Local news here saying girls are safe , AM dead more at 10 oclock news.

news on twitter is he is dead, they are alive, but I Have no official report yet
to confirm that .... church in Alpine, MS...
will post as soon as I see something official

It's official. THANK YOU so much for the local news. YOU rock.

Edit: I was WAY confused, I could have sworn those comments under the initial article said the officer was shot! Now the comments are gone. Wow, what a blessing they are alive!!!!!

Jason Miles‏@JMilesWMC

Officials: #AdamMayes badly injured. #Bain sisters SAFE. This is happening at a church not far from Mayes home
https://twitter.com/#!/JMilesWMC

Now it's questionable shot and killed or badly injured.

IMO, he was shot and killed, but we need to see what comes forward.

Jason Miles ‏ @JMilesWMC
Officials: #AdamMayes badly injured. #Bain sisters SAFE. This is happening at a church not far from Mayes home

Adam Mayes shot killed according to Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards.

Two missing girls, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8, are safe and on the way to Emergency Room.

Read more: djournal.com - Mayes shot and killed

3onyourside ‏ @3onyourside
Adam Mayes dead. Girls safe

OH THANK THE LORD!!!! :great::great::woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics