TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiteangora tweeted that local news said he shot himself.

Well, thank goodness Adam didn't kill the two girls as this was a fear of mine for days. Now these precious girls are going to need a lot of counseling to get through everything they have been through.

I have to say this now though, I do not want them going back to GB's house until DCF goes through this families background with a fine-tooth comb.

This has effected my whole family.... My eleven y.o. was so happy, he said, mom he is caught. I said, "he is dead". Out of the mouths of babes, he turns to me and says, "even better"...lol. I am so relieved...Now praying he did not manhandle them...Oh please....

Amen. Those girls have a lot of healing to do. I'm sure they'll have a lot of support.

NG get with the breaking bombshell news!

One would think HLN would have some way to break in during the NG show and report the facts. Just makes me believe these NG shows and others are purely for entertainment value and that is just sickening!

Well, thank goodness Adam didn't kill the two girls as this was a fear of mine for days. Now these precious girls are going to need a lot of counseling to get through everything they have been through.

I have to say this now though, I do not want them going back to GB's house until DCF goes through this families background with a fine-tooth comb.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have been partly following this case and have a question: How was Mrs. Bain connected to Adam Mayes? Thanks.

He believed there are his children. So I didn't think he was going to kill them. Of course you never know.

That is the best possible outcome! AM shot DEAD, girls safe! Prayers answered! :)

Nancy Grace Show:

Source-Nancy names news channel (I didn't get it)

-at least one of t victims death was by strangulation; believed to be the daughter

If Nancy was live, we would have had this first hand etc., etc.

Maybe this will make her go live again. Remember when LE rearrested Casey while her show was running? That was awesome!

WHERE IS THE LIKE BUTTON!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo

CAN YOU TELL I WAS OBSESSED WITH THE DEVIL GETTING HIS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon