Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2012 11:38AM

Around 500 people attended the funeral, with some having to congregate in the door and on the driveway where the ceremony was screened to the crowd.

Mrs Baden-Clay's sister Vanessa Fowler and brother Ashley Dickie gave the eulogy, speaking of her love of dance and seeing her "bright smile and tapping feet that lit up the stage".

"Our Allison has left this earth under such horrific circumstances at such a young age," her sister said.

"Allison's life was full of music, dance, love and laughter.

"A life so full of adventures and rich experiences yet cut so short. She was always one to inspire you to greater things.

"(She was) a high achiever, a model mum and unselfish soul."

Mrs Fowler also spoke of Mrs Baden-Clay's love of her three daughters and pledged to find the answers to what happened to her sister.

"It was her wish to make their world a better place," she said.

"Allison, there are many questions unanswered, many pieces of the puzzle unsolved," Mrs Fowler said.

"We your family pledge to you we will have them answered."

Mrs Baden-Clay's three daughters followed the eulogy by placing posies on her coffin with the help of their father Gerard Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...hurch-in-ipswich/story-e6freon6-1226352858918

I see he grew a full beard to help hide his expressions on his face.

I didn't notice he had a full beard. It was Gerard carrying the flowers in and i didn't notice in the pic on tv

Is it live on 7?

No it's not live on there. You know how in the ads they have a news update? It was in the news update showing where they walked into the church.

My skin crawled when I read GBC helped daughters with the laying of posies.....Please Lord...Don't let him have done this....This scene would be criminal if he has.....IMO

Not that I'm aware re the trailer as I walk past the house to go to the shop.

I'm not sure if I should call the police about a strange encounter I had last week on Brookfield Road. I wait there for a ride everyday and this strange man walking his dog stood across the road watching me(I could see him over my cellphone I was standing there playing a game on it). He then came over and asked me if there was a shop nearby and I pointed in it's direction. It did freak me out a bit as why would he be walking his dog in this area if he didn't live here. It was like he was trying to strike a conversation up with me.

He may have been an undercover detective!

I notice the reporters only mention her family and do not mention him at all, there are not dumb.

Well..not sure what the CourierMail was doing, but I didn't see any live streaming. All I saw was them standing out the front discussing things.

I think the reporters are disrespectful!!! GBC hasn't even been reported as a suspect, he hasn't been charged and he got mentioned twice. I don't usually like police either but at least when they talk about anything they mention GBC or husband. Apparently from what my friend said he was mentioned during the service but as the video stuffed up i wouldn't have a clue what was said

I wonder if there were tears from GBC at the funeral? There weren't many for the cameras while ABC was missing and I saw only an angry face once she was found.
I also wonder if anyone whispered in his ear "I know you did it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname