TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've said all along they suspect a "mole"; someone had to be helping AM in my opinion...
I hope we find that out too!
Despicable!

May have been someone providing him with food and other needs!

It said the girls weren't near him at the time, maybe they were being held in the church?

Still catching up, but came across this article with statements from a friend of JB's with clarification about JB's "relationship" with AM. I found it interesting and hadn't seen it posted yet.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18279544/murdered-mothers-best-friend-speaks-out-to-defend-character

Thanks for posting. It does give insight - the friend says that JB did not even meet AM until 2009, so he could not be any of the girls' father. She also said that Adrienne was JB's first child. I had seen on here that there was an older daughter, but is that a stepdaughter then? Or is this article incorrect?

Girls taken into protective custody with FBI. They have their own medical staff and will evaluate to determine if need to go to a hospital. Gary Bain is in the New Albany area. Reported by WLOV (Fox) which is in Tupelo. Part of the WTVA group of stations. Craig Ford anchor got word for WLBT in Jackson that a highway patrolman had posted on his fb that AM was surrounded and dead! That was how the media found out! CF then reached Sheriff Edwards by phone and he confirmed it caught and his words to AM's condition was "barely" when asked if alive.

Social media.... big news!

I have such respect for law enforcement but that patrolman should have never posted that......that to me is awful and not right....:banghead:

I read earlier that JB always carried a 9mm. Bet it was hers.

Actually, I posted earlier tonight that her posts on the chicken raising forum mentioned that she always carries a 9mm gun. I believe it also said her husband carried a 9mm, too. And she had a concealed carry permit. I had wondered whether he might have that gun with him. She may have kept it in her car. Plus, I think it said that her purse was missing. Originally, I suspected that he had other weapons. I thought he was a hunter. But his friend/landlord said that he wasn't a hunter. So perhaps that 9mm was his only weapon.

I suspect that he wasn't the outdoorsman I had originally suggested a few days ago. Therefore, he was probably stressed pretty badly out there in the woods. And I'm sure the condition and attitude of the girls added to the stress.

I don't know how they managed to keep this guy from leaving the area. But that in itself is a small miracle.

I read earlier that JB always carried a 9mm. Bet it was hers.

If you watch the surveillance film of him in the store,you can tell hes got one on him,he reaches to his back right side a couple of times, how I figured it out ,is my husband has a carry permit and most of the time that is where he keeps his. Its a quick reach if you're right handed.

I am not a religious person, but PRAISE THE LORD!!! Finally had to work on homework that I'm so utterly behind on and get to come back to find this amazing news! I am so ecstatic to see those two girls are safe!

Thanks for posting. It does give insight - the friend says that JB did not even meet AM until 2009, so he could not be any of the girls' father. She also said that Adrienne was JB's first child. I had seen on here that there was an older daughter, but is that a stepdaughter then? Or is this article incorrect?

I am not sure why this friend is to be believed as opposed to some other people who have said different things.
But she is correct on Adrienne being JB's first child. Older daughter is the daughter of her husband, GB.

Tonight, we honor JoAnn and Adrienne Bain and shed tears of joy for the good news about Alexandria and Kyliyah. Earlier today, I read through more than 400 posts by JoAnn (Jodie) Bain on a forum for people who raise chickens. I don't know much about that business. But she had made a lot of friends on that forum. From her posts, I gathered that she had a wonderful personality and was a caring and very trusting person. There were people on that forum who exchanged addresses and mailed starter eggs to each other. Jodie was one of them who exchanged things. She also was busy doing sewing and knitting. I believe she made some clothing for a friend's new baby.

JoAnn Bain is like a lot of people in this world. She lived her life like an open book. She loved things: her family, her pets, the warm Arizona climate. She and Adrienne are gone. But the influence they had on Alexandria and Kyliyah will comfort them now and serve them well as they move on with their lives. Each day, our world knows unspeakable evil. But this site and the brave work of the men and women who tracked down Adam Mayes is proof once again that good will always defeat evil. Stay vigilant and strong and come back to help us cope and defeat the next evil that comes our way.

Oh my goodness, I missed this, what a wonderful tribute. When I saw her website about the farm, and pics she had on fb, I knew she was just a loving mother and this makes it even more clear. She was happy, loved her family and life. Everything was taken away, seeing the girls finish school, marry, have children, they were taken from one another. She, actually the Bain family, have deserved so much more than what has been said about her this week. Thank you for sharing this.

I'll be honest, I would really like for the FBI to make quite sure GB is on the up and up before the girls go back to him.

It is just that this case is so weird and interwoven and some things are still murky or downright hinky.

It's a hard thing to have to consider after all this family has already endured, but I really have to put the girls' safety ahead of GB's presumption of innocence.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel certain that they will.

Am I the only one who is for some reason a little sad to see the AM died? I hate when anyone dies, even sickos for the most part. I just feel AM was mentally ill, and snapped or something. I do want him to have to pay for what he did, but not by death.

Yes, it's an awful thing when any human being feels compelled to commit such heinous acts. I will join you in the sorrow for this tragic human being's life

I thought they might possibly still be alive. But only because my theory is he took these two because he was fixated on one of them. JMHO.

It's JMHO but it's a good thing they weren't in close proximity to him when LE showed up. And that he didn't hear LE approaching. IMHO if they had been or he had heard they wouldn't be alive or would be seriously injured.

I've read these girls threads but have only posted once before, I did read that many here as well as a lot of members here suffered from sexual abuse as a child. So did I.

With therapy and counseling it is possible to work through the pain, hurt, and other negative feelings associated with that experience and come to a place of peace in your heart. I know this because I have.

As long as there is breath there is hope. Hope is what makes life possible. My hope for these girls is that eventually after counseling they can find peace again. JMHO

Step daughter. She's Gary's daughter by his first wife.

You don't have to be smart to drive. I have worked with adults who have the mental capacity of 8 years old and they drive and have children and that is why we work with them. Should they be driving, another question, but I can't transfer my ideals onto them. It is not about insanity, it is about culpability. And to what degree, given her disabilities is she culpable. She may understand right and wrong, but may not grasp cause and effect. I have worked with many people who were not only severely delayed, but victims of domestic violence and I can tell you that some of their actions are typical symptoms and not malicious.

Same as above. If TM has questionable culpability, she should get a fair trial and be represented aggressively. It is her right. I am not defending her, but, if she has the capacity of a child or is mentally deranged to the point that she has the culpability of a child, it should be looked at if there is a reported history of domestic violence and abuse. If we look at other countries, like child soldiers in Africa, to initiate them, they are required to kill their parents or be killed. They typically kill their parents to stay alive. Should they be treated as murders or are there other circumstance to be looked at in terms of being culpable for a crime? If TM has the mentality of a child and is a battered spouse, we need to look at everything before she is judged and sentenced. IMOO.

I wasn't referring to TM's mental capacity, but to her mother and sister saying they had not been able to speak to her in years, and yet they had an awful lot of info to share about what was going on in TM's life. It sounded like the birth of a phony defense wherein TM was isolated and made to carry out AM's orders.

And that is complete and total boolsheet. I do not believe ANYTHING gives one a pass for cold blooded murder or complicity. The only victims here are the Bain family.

The Mayeses deserve nothing less than the business end of a ballpeen hammer. Upside their smallish heads. Evil ba$tards. :(

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness, I missed this, what a wonderful tribute. When I saw her website about the farm, and pics she had on fb, I knew she was just a loving mother and this makes it even more clear. She was happy, loved her family and life. Everything was taken away, seeing the girls finish school, marry, have children, they were taken from one another. She, actually the Bain family, have deserved so much more than what has been said about her this week. Thank you for sharing this.

Also let's not forget Adrienne who had her entire life ahead of her. Such a horrible tragedy.

Prayers for JB and her daughter AB. I am so happy the remaining 2 girls are alive.

LE here deserves kudos!!!

Am I the only one who is for some reason a little sad to see the AM died? I hate when anyone dies, even sickos for the most part. I just feel AM was mentally ill, and snapped or something. I do want him to have to pay for what he did, but not by death.

You are not the only one, just the most courageous one. My heart lept for joy when I first saw the news they were found. But, I've tears streaming down my face since then due to all the hatred. God loves all his children. Jesus would not have said these things. There hasn't been a trial. He probably did it, but TM could have done it. I am sad for AM for his mother who coped and remained loyal to a disturbed boy, I am sad for GB, and all that family. I am sad for TM's mother who bravely came on NG and did her best to make it as favorable as possible for TM, and especially when NG had to rub it in that her child may get the death penalty. I am crying for all the sadness and horror in the world. And, the same time, I am so grateful to God for allowing us to save these precious little flowers, AB and KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark