Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone doesn't think there was a sex assault, the smarter members of the jury are breaking it down to the lowest common denominator to get the person(s) to agree a sex assault took place. So if he removed her clothes and even if you don't think he touched her, it is still sexual assault....

This jury is starting to scare me. I hope they are sure of themselves when they reach a verdict.

Only a little over an hour til they shut it down grrrrr......

AM980_Court Jurors will deliberate until 9. If no decision, back at 9 am tomorrow.

...many more days at this rate...IMO???...anyone agree...

wonders if the judge is XXXXXXXX his pants ....he made some..decisions that can seriously affect the outcome which will have nothing to do with justice IMO

I do think there is one or two on the Jury making it dfficult. Guess we will never know tho.

AM980_Court Jurors will deliberate until 9. If no decision, back at 9 am tomorrow.

IMo ..ya right Am 980 ..do not hold your breath on verdict...IMO...they better come to websleuthers to figure this out ...I agree!

I've wanted to ask this for a long time. I know absolutely nothing about Oxycontin, however, I would have thought being so high, would produce the opposite effect ...... BUT ..... MR is a sex addict, but OMG, it is all he could ever think about. No wonder he could not hold down a legitimate job, as it would have interrupted his sex life too much. Just MOO of course.

Too bad he isn't giving them a laptop to help with their decision!

I think hes at the point where he will have to grow the tree outside and stick post it notes to it, they've brought him back to the courthouse four times already probably interrupted his supper, hes annoyed

This jury is starting to scare me. I hope they are sure of themselves when they reach a verdict.

I think the majority of them are sure of themselves and they're asking the questions to help the 1 or 2 who aren't sure.

I do think there is one or two on the Jury making it dfficult. Guess we will never know tho.

the problem is...they rarely budge on their positions....unless something dramatic occurs. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moo

I was recently in a jury pool in Ontario. If there is one thing I learned about that experience is if I am ever before the courts I do not want to be tried by a jury of my peers.

I agree! I'm trying sooo hard to think positive but I hate this taking so long thing this jury is doing :(

yes i think i would prefer trial by judge only...too many unknowns about the people on the jury. moo

CP24: TRIAL UPDATE: The jury wants to know if removing child's undergarments while confined constitutes sex assault causing bodily harm #Stafford

What is a the worst charge of the two? Sexual assault or sex assault causing bodily harm?

I would think the 2nd of the two. but im no lawyer it just sounds right

...who agrees that this is insanity already????....hmmm costico shopping anyone???...robynhood

OHHH Costco's French Fries and Hotdogs are one of my quick cheap favorite meals.... I drive and run in to just have lunch there... hehe

I dont know if my arse can take another 12 hrs. lol

IMO ...and from personal expeience...I can tell ya Judges in Ontario are not nice at all ....unbeliveable in our courts...HONESTLY >>>>IMO! ..been there with an abusive idot ...2 years!!!!...I had to comment...JMO!..hard t watch this all play out...sorry just being real honest ...and I said ...IMO!!!!!!...robynhood

yes, they deliberate 9a-9p Saturday and Sunday too. Verdict can be reached, and announced, over the weekend. We'll have it.

Feeling sick to my stomach while waiting for the verdict in the #rafferty trial.

If anyone heads to costco and they still have the cupcake sampler. Go for the lemon. The red velvet were dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod