AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a couple of people at the baseball game saw her, and told LE that they had. MOO

Several parents tell 9OYS they remember seeing Isabel running around, playing, having a good time. One parent recalls Isabel eating some potato chips, choking momentarily on a chip, before a little league mom gave her some water and patted her on the back.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149341755.html

I am confused even more by the statement from Sergio's sister tonight...if he had never "been contacted by CPS before last Thursday..." as she states, it is even more strange, IMO, that he is being kept from any contact from his children now. JMO (And I know it is "voluntary, but let's not do that one again...it is not voluntary really, at least not IMO)

And who ever mentioned animal abuse? Really, she is not helping...JMO

hmmn well I saw "neglect" mentioned a couple threads back, in regards to the dog seen the video

but never saw animal abuse mentioned in MSM

hmmn well I saw "neglect" mentioned a couple threads back, in regards to the dog seen the video

but never saw animal abuse mentioned in MSM

I caught a moment on the news where she stated that Sergio was accused of animal abuse when he was going to court. So he looks like some bystanders were ticked off at him at the courthouse. :crazy:

My questioning is reasonable... there has to be a way to watch out for clothing purchases for particular sizes... sounds a bit much but can't be that hard if your only looking for sales of a specific size in one town or another... kid cant wear the same stuff day in and day out... and were talking like someone buying a wardrobe not just a garment here and there.

Seriously? Tucson is over 500K and "other towns" put it at way over 1 million and you expect "someone" to look at buying size 6-7 clothing? Not going to happen and for a good reason. :banghead::banghead: AND yes you can wear the same clothing day in and day out for weeks and weeks. Holy heck! :moo:

Clothing could be purchased from yardsales, thrift stores, Craig's list...etc..dumpster diving the donation boxes etc, no tracking...jmo

I thought Tucson was 500K, Pima Co 900K plus.

He was probably asking for an extension to his hearing, so he could get shots and pay the tag fees. More than likely they would dismiss charges if he became up to date. idk for sure.

He plead not guilty at the preliminary hearing to the TWO misdemeanor charges of animals at large. The two dogs were at large on the 13th of April.

The case is coming up in June.
In addition to the animals at large misdemeanor charges, he has 3 citations for no proof of vaccinations, and 3 citations for no current license. That's what was on the original court dockets.

Some observations and feelings I had watching BC speak and pray:

*She is sincere in her belief in her husband. She very purposefully looked at the crowd as she thanked us, for herself, her husand, her sons and Isabel.

*She appears to be very calm, grounded and strong, with grace. Someone mentioned that the image of her during their first presser looked like La Pieta, it is true. I can understand why I keep hearing about how much people love her; she really has a strong presence.

*The boys were there, but she didn't have them stand next to her, holding the banner. I assume to keep them out of the public eye, which I absolutely respect.

*There were lots of Celis family members present. There is a very striking resemblance in the family members. BC's brother was there, as well as some of her family members, too.

I recorded her prayer. I listened to it on the way home and what I didn't notice at the time, but heard on the recording is that after she says the prayer, a young child yells out, "We love you Becky!" That feeling was overwhelming at the vigil. There is a lot of love for Becky and the entire Celis family.

I don't understand why people are being so rude to each other ,if they do not agree with a member's opinion or theory. Do we really need all of those head-knocking icons against someone else's opinion?

Now that I have heard the cable ped looked climbed on... I have some thread of feeling that a stranger abduction could have occured and that it's within the realm of possibility. Because this really doe's not IMO look like a property a cable guy would need to use the ped to get yard access.

Good evening everyone.

I have been here from the beginning, and this one is a real "head scratcher."

What I don't know is, when Sergio sent the boys out in two different directions, leaving him alone in the house, did he have enough time to move Isabel if he had her hidden away in a closet or something?

Some observations and feelings I had watching BC speak and pray:

*She is sincere in her belief in her husband. She very purposefully looked at the crowd as she thanked us, for herself, her husand, her sons and Isabel.

*She appears to be very calm, grounded and strong, with grace. Someone mentioned that the image of her during their first presser looked like La Pieta, it is true. I can understand why I keep hearing about how much people love her; she really has a strong presence.

*The boys were there, but she didn't have them stand next to her, holding the banner. I assume to keep them out of the public eye, which I absolutely respect.

*There were lots of Celis family members present. There is a very striking resemblance in the family members. BC's brother was there, as well as some of her family members, too.

I recorded her prayer. I listened to it on the way home and what I didn't notice at the time, but heard on the recording is that after she says the prayer, a young child yells out, "We love you Becky!" That feeling was overwhelming at the vigil. There is a lot of love for Becky and the entire Celis family.

Thank you for bringing an up close and personal observation of this evening's vigil for Isabel. Since I live in a different county, I appreciate hearing from the posters who live close by to the Celis family and home.

Great job reporting! :woohoo:

Snipped for space:

I will repeat a statement that I made very early on...

...that if this Celis family truly is actually innocent of their daughters disappearance(that most of us fully realize is very likely her death rather than "disappearance") this Tuscon police Department have done irreparable and IMO at this ppoint unforgivable damage to this family..

Well they've cracked this family alright.. and if it just so happens that my fear is correct this TPD has destroyed a family that were the helpless victims of having their daughter stolen and murdered..

I actually think there is a possibility that she's alive, now that the 911 call has come out.

But I hear you. If this family is truly innocent of any involvement in Isabele's disappearance, then the family might have grounds for a whopping lawsuit on their hands for defamation. Maybe that's why they're back-pedaling on the CPS involvement info, because it's rumored to have been directed at "uncle" JM and not the Celis parents.

LE does have to be very careful here.

I don't know what to make of the CPS involvement, the good cop/bad cop stuff with the press releases vs the press conferences, the separating Sergio from the boys.

I still feel like SC is innocent of harming/making Isa disappear. I am firm in my belief that the boys and RC are 100% innocent. At this time, I believe that RC and the boys have no knowledge of it, if SC did do something. I believe his family is standing behind him, not out of loyalty, but because they believe in him.

Thank you for bringing an up close and personal observation of this evening's vigil for Isabel. Since I live in a different county, I appreciate hearing from the posters who live close by to the Celis family and home.

Great job reporting! :woohoo:
Aw, thank you! I really appreciate your kind words!

Good evening everyone.

I have been here from the beginning, and this one is a real "head scratcher."

What I don't know is, when Sergio sent the boys out in two different directions, leaving him alone in the house, did he have enough time to move Isabel if he had her hidden away in a closet or something?

I do not think he would have had the time. Where would he move her so that the boys do not see him leaving with her along with hiding her so that the police do not find her.

I don't know what to make of the CPS involvement, the good cop/bad cop stuff with the press releases vs the press conferences, the separating Sergio from the boys.

I still feel like SC is innocent of harming/making Isa disappear. I am firm in my belief that the boys and RC are 100% innocent. At this time, I believe that RC and the boys have no knowledge of it, if SC did do something. I believe his family is standing behind him, not out of loyalty, but because they believe in him.

I dunno, I kinda think the entire family is in on something. But tomorrow's another day and I've changed my mind on this case more often than my socks so we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko