Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listing from my viewpoint the scenarios. Either GBC was involved in an accidental killing. Or there was another party involved assisted by EBC OR my last choice is he did plan and execute his plan with the help of his parent/s to cover up a shocking discovery by ABC...

I believe the Dickies have a Masonic connection. I read one of the condolence messages on another site and one of them was signed something like "from your masonic family in the US". IMO.

Saw that also but go look at the moon.

I have had dealings with a few people convicted of homicide offences. The ones who were fairly typical people who killed due to extraordinary circumstances or intolerable stresses were all charged relatively quickly. Those who were convicted on circumstantial evidence were all sociopaths and took a long time to catch and charge. They never admitted anything, even the smallest detail, and never felt any internal pressure to provide details to family members, even anonymously after release from prison decades later. It strikes me that this may well have been a killing which involved sociopathic personalities. It has some of the hall marks.
Food for thought. How do we see the world through the eyes of a sociopath?
"Sociopathic Tendencies Checklist
There are certain attributes that indicate if a person may be showing sociopathic tendencies. The common sociopathic tendencies include the following traits. Just go through the attributes and match the number of 'yes' you find about the behavior of the person you suspect to be a sociopath:

√ Egocentricity
√ Callousness
√ Impulsive nature
√ Lack of conscience
√ Exaggerated sexuality
√ Boasts excessively
√ Takes high risks
√ Finds it very difficult to resist temptation
√ Antagonistic nature. (They show a deprecating attitude toward the opposite sex)
√ They show lack of interest in their partner or lover
√ One may feel used by the person
√ The victims may feel the person does not care for them much
√ Sociopaths tend to take a lot and give back almost nothing in return (This includes physically, materialistically, financially as well as emotionally)
√ Sociopaths love to make others feel sorry for them
√ They love flattery and tend to bask in glory
√ These people tend to make their victims become worried in a very sneaky way
√ They never feel responsible about hurting someone and will instead blame others for their mistakes"

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/sociopathic-tendencies-in-adults.html

I'm not saying that a few sociopathic traits label a person as a murderer. I'm finding it interesting to look at the characters involved to see how they might behave, if they are sociopaths, after being involved in a murder.

In front of the camera, while your daughter in law is missing?

Yeah, that was the 'sick' part. I don't know of anyone who would feel like a pash when someone they love is 'missing'. Even if they didn't love their daughter in law, it was the mother of their grandchildren. Wouldn't your mind be a bit preoccupied?

I was listing from my viewpoint the scenarios. Either GBC was involved in an accidental killing. Or there was another party involved assisted by EBC OR my last choice is he did plan and execute his plan with the help of his parent/s to cover up a shocking discovery by ABC...

Was that discovery, in your opinion, related to their business/financial affairs or something like his sexuality?

Thats a big call and opens a whole other can of worms........which brings me back to my own unanswered question about when she came down from Brownsville.

I don't know if you've been to our gorgeous tropics lately but 'Brownsville' is very green at present...

Well, another rumour I recall hearing/reading about early on in the investigation is that GBC was not actually the person who called the police that morning. Instead, one of the neighbours did - telling them about the “loud shouting/fighting” they heard from the residence the night before, and that it might be worth checking in to see if everything is okay. Consequently, when the police did arrive that morning, GBC and NBC were caught completely off-guard. When asked if everything is okay, NBC only THEN reports to the police that his wife has been “missing” for several hours.

WOW! KG1. I only attend this thread intermittently. Obviously I have missed the rumours about GBC and NGC being at the house at 7.30am and NBC vacuuming ABC's car when the Police arrived. It is interesting that a neighbour phoned the Police and asked them to check on the welfare of those next door following loud, disturbing screeming/arguments the night before.

It was for that reason that we needed clarification on whether the two people seen in ABC's driveway loading up the Prado that evering were male/female? or male/male etc. Going by this, allegedly it could have been GBC and NBC.

I believe the Dickies have a Masonic connection. I read one of the condolence messages on another site and one of them was signed something like "from your masonic family in the US". IMO.

yeah it was in the comments section of a newspaper site

THE MOON IS NOW IN THE SAME ASPECT IT WAS ON THE 19th. Anyone wondering about visibility should have a look at present illumination

I'm near Kholo Creek - it looks pitch black, can't see the moon! but it is cloudy tonight.

Hi, thank you! Someone "in the know" indicated (I believe a few days back) that TM has a black BMW and not a blue car. I believe nobody knows yet who owns the alleged blue car spotted with the Prado nor the car that hit the column, nor if they are the same car.

Hang on did I miss something?
Has the (I assume GBC) Prado been identified as the "white 4wd"?

Sorry I'm doing 2 things at the moment...
My point about the "kiss"... There are mores. EBC didn't follow them. Profilers will judge you by your deviation from mores... ABC's parents didn't behave in anyway that deviated from what was societally "acceptable"... They clung to each other, they behaved as we expect.

Now the BC's could just be quirky people... clearly I cannot know without seeing more of their interactions.

The way Olivia stood in protection" of her brother... The way the mother was the initiator of "the pash"... He is a man that loves strong women... he also loves to dominate them in private. His words were measured, almost whining... he felt the need to comment on his "little bit hurt" status... IF he is a sociopath his "accident" at the shopping centre was no accident. It was measured and planned for a reaction or for a benefit or advantage to himself. Sociopaths only think of themselves. That is why his comment "a little bit hurt"... has stuck with me. It's a bit like a child missing in the bush is found. If a reporter asks the parents: "were you cold" or "hurt"... an empathic parent just disregards the question. It's about the child. I didn't even feel the cold because I needed to find my child...

In this example... was I hurt? That's irrelevant I want to find my wife... maybe I'm not making sense... I'm tired and need to go to sleep!

I'm near Kholo Creek - it looks pitch black, can't see the moon! but it is cloudy tonight.

It is pitch black and quiet. No dogs barking. Possums serene. This is as close as it gets and my sea grey car looks blue in headlights. Just had a look.

Sorry I'm doing 2 things at the moment...
My point about the "kiss"... There are mores. EBC didn't follow them. Profilers will judge you by your deviation from mores... ABC's parents didn't behave in anyway that deviated from what was societally "acceptable"... They clung to each other, they behaved as we expect.

Now the BC's could just be quirky people... clearly I cannot know without seeing more of their interactions.

The way Olivia stood in protection" of her brother... The way the mother was the initiator of "the pash"... He is a man that loves strong women... he also loves to dominate them in private. His words were measured, almost whining... he felt the need to comment on his "little bit hurt" status... IF he is a sociopath his "accident" at the shopping centre was no accident. It was measured and planned for a reaction or for a benefit or advantage to himself. Sociopaths only think of themselves. That is why his comment "a little bit hurt"... has stuck with me. It's a bit like a child missing in the bush is found. If a reporter asks the parents: "were you cold" or "hurt"... an empathic parent just disregards the question. It's about the child. I didn't even feel the cold because I needed to find my child...

In this example... was I hurt? That's irrelevant I want to find my wife... maybe I'm not making sense... I'm tired and need to go to sleep!

No, you are making a lot of sense to me. How do you interpret the moment in that footage in which GBC apparently says "they've got 3 children" instead of "we've got 3 children"?

I think TM has been a bit hard done by to be so publicly named and shamed. I don't think she was the only lover so for her to be singled out like she was I think is a bit unfair. I don't condone what she has done in the slightest but personally I do not think she was involved in Allison's murder as the reports on Channel 9 last night said she has cooperated fully with the police. (As any normal person would)

She would obviously be privy to a lot of inside knowledge regarding what was going on in that family and also in the business so I imagine she will be an important witness for the prosecution in any future trial.

I hope that she accepts that she morally did the wrong thing and still continues to assist the police in any way she can and doesn't become bitter about her treatment in the press and clams up and become uncooperative.

Thanks CC :)

I know she grew up around the Sutherland Shire and there appears to be a few McHughs (past and present) in important roles in the area.

Another case of ashamed inlaws maybe?

Someone also said that TM apparently has a lawyer brother or brother-in-law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea