George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directed at me but look at picture 47 on link . Could that be responsible for that mark? It looks to me like some pipe coming out of the ground. It is not the shell casing since that was on another pic.
Sorry, do not know how to bring up only that pic. Too dumb, may be somebody else can assist.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ctures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-067

I didn't see anything that looked like a pipe coming out of the ground in pic 47, but, there is a pic of a gray almost square object in the grass, could be made of concrete or metal and it does have this 'U' shape on it. That is where I think this came from.

See post 891 and zoom. The 'U' shape is near the lower right corner of the gray shaped object. (might be water shut off)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-case-charges-dropped/story?id=16392466

With more of the prosecution's evidence now public, legal experts like Dershowitz are blaming what they're already calling "the failure" of this racially charged case on Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.
Corey, the state attorney in Florida's Fourth Judicial Circuit Court, was assigned to the case by Florida Gov. Rick Scott nearly a month after the shooting. Corey said this weekend that evidence released so far is not the sum total of her case.

"What the general public has to remember and the media has to remember is that there is a lot we cannot release by law," Corey said.

I think there are a lot of experts out there who believe GZ's injuries are not consistent with being beaten. TM's lack of injuries have convinced some that TM was not beating him with his hands. So what is left. We can see GZ suffered injuries. We know the grass was really wet as we can all see that in the pictures. Did GZ fall on the grass and drop his flashlight and keys and get hurt in the process? Or did GZ drop them to run after TM. The flashlight and keys were no where near the body. GZ's statement is he was attacked and he fell at the same spot. The evidence we can see does not indicate that is what happened. So what did happen. Why is TM's body so far away from the pavement when LE told Tracy Martin that TM's feet were touching the pavement and the pictures indicate his body appears to be about 3 feet from the pavement. GZ's story seems to be falling apart and we have only gotten a small portion of the evidence. jmo

I still feel as if GZ hit his head on one of the outside meters to the townhomes...he was trying so hard to cut him off at the pass, that in his haste, he hurt his own head...could it be one of the meters?

Not directed at me but look at picture 47 on link . Could that be responsible for that mark? It looks to me like some pipe coming out of the ground. It is not the shell casing since that was on another pic.
Sorry, do not know how to bring up only that pic. Too dumb, may be somebody else can assist.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ctures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-067

Is it a mark on his head, or the remnant of a blood trail that was cleaned up with a dry cloth or tissue (as opposed to a wet one, which would have removed more blood residue)?

I am still patiently waiting the photo/s that show GZ had two black eyes. I have not been punched anywhere on my face and my eye area is darker than GZ's. IMO, 'black eyes' is a crock!

I am still patiently waiting the photo/s that show GZ had two black eyes. I have not been punched anywhere on my face and my eye area is darker than GZ's. IMO, 'black eyes' is a crock!

So, doctor falsified a medical report?

It's funny how every time there seems to be a conspiracy, it get's shot down by evidence.

Is it a mark on his head, or the remnant of a blood trail that was cleaned up with a dry cloth or tissue (as opposed to a wet one, which would have removed more blood residue)?

Looks like a 'U' shaped red imprint as if his head were pressed against something. The 'U' is inverted where the closed end is to the right of his scalp and the open end to the left.

So, doctor falsified a medical report?

It's funny how every time there seems to be a conspiracy, it get's shot down by evidence.

I just want to see the pics of the black eyes. That's all. If the price is right, many docs will give you what you want!

If I knew how to circle an object on pic and put both pics side by side, that would work. But, I don't know how.

I just want to see the pics of the black eyes. That's all. If the price is right, many docs will give you what you want!

I think mods have given warning about accusing the doctor of falsifying medical reports, since there is zero evidence of it and all it does is attack an innocent (the doctor).

You can see it in this photo before any clean up.

Georgesbooboo.jpg

I think doctor's only resource is what the patient is telling him happened. He can only report what he sees and what he was told might have caused the injuries. He was not there but can report what he sees wrong with the patient. jmo

I think doctor's only resource is what the patient is telling him happened. He can only report what he sees and what he was told might have caused the injuries. He was not there but can report what he sees wrong with the patient. jmo

Right, but he simply can't take what the patient says as a diagnosis and put it on the report. If GZ said he had two black eyes and he didn't see any black eyes, he's not going to write 'two black eyes' on the report.

I still feel as if GZ hit his head on one of the outside meters to the townhomes...he was trying so hard to cut him off at the pass, that in his haste, he hurt his own head...could it be one of the meters?

Hit his head on a meter? WTH? Did he hit both the back of his head and his own face to result in broken nose and two black eyes? Did the EYE witness that saw TM on top of GZ punching him lie?

It takes only 1 punch to break the nose and result in both eyes becoming black.

NO WHERE is there 'evidence' that GZ was chasing TM. He was on his cell phone with 911 -- he left his vehicle and was WALKING around looking for TM because he thought a stranger in the neighborhood should be checked out -- when the dispatcher told GZ he didn't need to follow TM, GZ was returning to his vehicle when TM approached him from behind.

If you have seen 'evidence' that GZ was running please share.

IMO GZ's story is solid. Many experts believe it is the Prosecution case that is woefully thin...since the doc dump. That DA better have more than this. Hello Harvard Law professor Dershowitz!

There are real injuries and there are no witnesses. Therefore, since GZ is still presumed innocent in this country..he looks solid to me. But we do have fun here with our theories

Thank you [clap]

There is a witness who has asked that his identity not be revealed. He saw TM on top of GZ beating him.

IMHO..GZ's story is not solid..Do we even know what he told SPD that night? For certain there are conflicitng statements concerning what happened from those who claim to have knowedge of the events that took place the night GZ killed Trayvon Martin ...JMHO

IMO 'those who CLAIM to have knowledge' being key words.

GZ's story is solid. WE may not know his statement to SPD but it will be presented at trial.

Thank you [clap]

There is a witness who has asked that his identity not be revealed. He saw TM on top of GZ beating him.

And? Seeing one part does not tell the whole story of what actually happened. Unfortunately only two ppl saw and heard the whole thing from start to finish, no one else. Bits and pieces from those who came in towards the end are helpful but they do not confirm the entire story of what happened for either party involved. Both also had relatively non -life threatening injuries (sans a gunshot wound of course). So far these don't show the whole picture of what happened either.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I've been following along, but I admit I haven't read every post/page. I just wanted to add that, for reference, I just googled "broken nose" and pulled up the Images-- I scanned over several pages of different looking injuries, and on page six one jumped out at me as out of place: George Zimmerman.

I recommend taking a gander-- http://www.google.com/search?q=brok...w&biw=1173&bih=585&sei=7nO6T-_GA6vYiQLC-bHKBg

...in my head I'm singing this song...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]Sesame Street: One of These Things - YouTube[/ame]

JMO

I've been following along, but I admit I haven't read every post/page. I just wanted to add that, for reference, I just googled "broken nose" and pulled up the Images-- I scanned over several pages of different looking injuries, and on page six one jumped out at me as out of place: George Zimmerman.

I recommend taking a gander-- http://www.google.com/search?q=brok...w&biw=1173&bih=585&sei=7nO6T-_GA6vYiQLC-bHKBg

...in my head I'm singing this song...

Sesame Street: One of These Things - YouTube

JMO

I haven't come across any evidence that refutes GZ's claim of self defense. I have read a lot of wild speculation but no evidence (medical report, statements to LE, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX