Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not from the area, so I need some help from area residents.

Sierra didn't move to MH until October 2011. She was abducted in March 2012, five months later.

Does the weather get warm enough for people to lounge by the pool in anything faintly revealing? I wouldn't think so but then, I'm from the Iowa tundra, so what do I know?

I live in northern California. NO ONE I know would be lounging by a pool between Oct - March. Its cold!

They will talk to the parents about that I am sure. If it was your child what would you do? I am interested in how other people feel about it. jmo

I would make the deal in the effort to get my child home and buried properly. :rose:

I'm gonna be soooo mad if I sat here eating Hershey's Kisses like a small farm animal and this is all we get.....

I must thank you for the laugh. I sat here in sheer panic and a bit angry because I could not find any type of link . So many of us in the same boat.
Ohhhh the closeness of the sleuthers.:rocker:

it is not to hard if you are a criminal scouring for scrap metal to pick up the paper or drive around and see all the foreclosure signs, then scoping the area out. One could have an ideal location to do his dirty deed...heck even a garage to hide the car. One never knows. Is this the case, probably not but it is a possibility but until LE releases what they said they will release we all could come up with many ideas and we have.

The point remains that I've never seen LE so absolute that SL is dead and quickly charging the suspect with murder with the DP. This is CA too not West Texas!

I think the articles I read yesterday gave the impression that Sierra's family is not interested in making a deal right now. I'm sure that could change, though, as time goes on if they haven't found Sierra.

I would want my child found no matter what. I wouldn't be able to function not knowing where my child was.

Per Marc Klaas we must now find Sierra's body to ensure to take away this criminals bargaining chip of taking away dp in exchange for his telling the location of her body.. take this option away from this perp so that they can dispatch AGT directly to the bowels of hell..no passing GO or collecting $200..but rather go directly to hell..

Mark Klaas makes sense in theory, however, the likelyhood of him actually getting the needle is slim to none. So, instead, he'll wind up like Scott Peterson with a television, books, etc. with his own private cell without having to worry about getting shanked in general pop. I say, keep searching until the next court date and if Sierra isn't found by then, offer him a deal. Her mother looks like she can't take much more of this. Either way, he's off the streets forever and her family will not spend the rest of their lives wondering if she's dead or alive. Living in limbo must be torture.

Well that was a whole lot about nothing... I've been waiting for 4:30 EST to learn more about the evidence they had but guess I was misinformed, eh? So it's over for now??

This today was obviously just the arraignment, to formally charge him. They have to do that in so many hours, ( I think it's 72 here) after the arrest. All the judge does is read the charges, ask him if he understands them, and ask if he wishes to enter a plea. You are not going to hear what evidence they have against him right now. I would guess that the next hearing on May 31 will be a bail hearing, where his attorney will argue with the DA, but it's possible the judge may not grant it, if he's charged with 1st degree murder and kidnapping. I have no idea if he already addressed the bail issue today. Probably not, since it was so short.

There is so much I want to say, but I can't bring tweets into this convo, can I?

The reality is, many of the sketches provided here could be my neighbors landscaper, my babysitters boyfriend, or my intern. I live in CA, and I don't want to be sceptic, or beat against the bush here (I am sure many will put me on block cause you won't agree with my idea), it would be nice to know what there is exactly pinning AGT to the Sierra disappearance.

ESPECIALLY if the are searching housing developments. That just DOESN'T sit right with me.

(My father is a community development builder, and he makes it really hard to steal from a property in the middle of the night.)

I've seen tweets posted so..........

I've seen tweets posted so..........

We all believed the defense would be he could of picked her up, but how believable would that be after saying he didn't know her?

Those tweets, to me, I don't want to defend him - but I don't want to convict either.

I watch from all sides, it's my job. It's gotten me fired, and rehired many times again and again.

Unfortunately, people want to pigeon hole and steadfast.
No video or reporting today, or at least a presser, that really doesn't sit well with me on what is taking place in the background.

I was told during an internship "MAKE THE FOREGROUND SHINE AND SPARKLE" - and I won't ever, ever forget it. Ever.

I love crow, and can eat it, but you gotta force me in some cases. This case MIGHT be one.

We all believed the defense would be he could of picked her up, but how believable would that be after saying he didn't know her?

Those tweets, to me, I don't want to defend him - but I don't want to convict either.

I watch from all sides, it's my job. It's gotten me fired, and rehired many times again and again.

Unfortunately, people want to pigeon hole and steadfast.
No video or reporting today, or at least a presser, that really doesn't sit well with me on what is taking place in the background.

I was told during an internship "MAKE THE FOREGROUND SHINE AND SPARKLE" - and I won't ever, ever forget it. Ever.

I love crow, and can eat it, but you gotta force me in some cases. This case MIGHT be one.

Well, in your posts I can tell the way this is being handled right now isn't the best for public information, especially since Smith came out so bold the other day, proclaiming that Sierra was murdered by Antolin. Now, we sit here waiting to see what the prosecution actually has that makes them so certain that she is indeed dead, and we get nothing today. I know what Smith said the other day at the presser, it sounded good and it sounded certain. Now, I sit here wondering.

Well, in your posts I can tell the way this is being handled right now isn't the best for public information, especially since Smith came out so bold the other day, proclaiming that Sierra was murdered by Antolin. Now, we sit here waiting to see what the prosecution actually has that makes them so certain that she is indeed dead, and we get nothing today. I know what Smith said the other day at the presser, it sounded good and it sounded certain. Now, I sit here wondering.

ALL SPECULATION:

I really, really, really hope it's not just a hair stuck from inside a wallet. (or the hair of an arm reaching into said purse.)

I really hope not.

Can't really give light with dark though, right?

it is not to hard if you are a criminal scouring for scrap metal to pick up the paper or drive around and see all the foreclosure signs, then scoping the area out. One could have an ideal location to do his dirty deed...heck even a garage to hide the car. One never knows. Is this the case, probably not but it is a possibility but until LE releases what they said they will release we all could come up with many ideas and we have.

The point remains that I've never seen LE so absolute that SL is dead and quickly charging the suspect with murder with the DP. This is CA too not West Texas!

Me, neither, and I have lived here all my life. The newscasters aren't even using the word "alleged" yet.

I'd do a deal to find my child's body. I'd rather him be in prison for life for raping a child. Death is too easy on him.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

I would, too. But I hope it's LWOP, I wouldn't want him to ever be eligible for parole. At 21, that's going to be a loooooooooooooong time to sit in a prison cell. You can bet the DA will offer him a deal because finding the body would go a long way in getting him convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix