George Zimmerman's injuries #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1" x 1/2"? Looks like he's got about 10 1/2" to spare in the bandage department.

TMBandages.png

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/22/2813681/zimmerman-rode-with-cops-ripped.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

I've never seen an adhesive bandage applied to someone's head without first shaving the area. It appears that these bandages were on top of GZ's hair. No, I take that back. I have seen adhesive bandage applied to someone's head without shaving the area, but only in a TV show where I'm sure the actor didn't want his head shaved for a fake injury. I've also seen a cast applied over someone's trousers but only on TV. Very dramatic, these bandages.

You make some good observations! I recall that when we got the picture before the discovery, people couldn't understand why the blood ran in those directions if GZ was allegedly on his back being pummelled by Trayvon. And if he were on his back, why is the blood not smudged up? Certainly, standing up, he still wouldn't have the blood on the left course towards his ear.

Only if he were bending over with his face toward the ground, or toward Trayvon would blood flow in that direction. Gravity.

Only if he were bending over with his face toward the ground, or toward Trayvon would blood flow in that direction. Gravity.

The blood trails we are seeing could have formed after he got up.

ETA: Although that wouldn't explain the flow toward his ear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've taken the liberty of taking the photo and rotating it to give an approximation of the angle his head would've been in to get the blood to go straight down. Of course, it's not perfect, but it should give a pretty good indication that his face wasn't fully toward the ground.

Edit: Should've gone a little more.. maybe 3-5° more, but meh.
Further Edit: The original image was bugging me, so this time there's a straight bar (with alpha transparency) so that I know it's straight.

Attachments

• DSC_0091-rotated2.jpg
    DSC_0091-rotated2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 27
again, MOO, but it is possible that GZ could have slipped and fallen of his own accord during the time of the altercation...either chasing TM or running from TM. It was dark, rainy, and he/they were on slick surfaces i.e. grass, sidewalk at various points during it. Not saying this would explain away all of GZ's injuries but it could account for some, and could also explain the lack of more abrasions than just the one on TM.

I think what causes me the most concern about this whole incident, is that during GZ's 911 call to report a "suspicious" guy....he clearly tells the dispatcher that TM "is running now" and that he loses sight of him thereafter. So, it at least shows that TM was running AWAY from GZ, not towards him, and at least initially was avoiding a confrontation with GZ.

I agree with your post. TM was running from the "creepy guy" that was watching him. I also believe that some of those injuries GZ has could be from bushes and even from the "scuffle". I do not believe that GZ got all those injuries from TM, I'm having a hard time with that one. If his head was being bashed to the ground, wouldn't one who has a head injury go to the hospital, and wouldn't they want to keep him there, maybe even overnight, to make sure there is no internal bleeding????

Ok......these injuries are driving me crazy. I looked n looked for something that would make the horseshoe shaped bruise on his head., I see nothing on the concrete that would make it., I think it was the flashlight, n if thats the case....more questions. The wounds also look like puncture type wounds. Somethings not adding up its driving me insane

Ok......these injuries are driving me crazy. I looked n looked for something that would make the horseshoe shaped bruise on his head., I see nothing on the concrete that would make it., I think it was the flashlight, n if thats the case....more questions. The wounds also look like puncture type wounds. Somethings not adding up its driving me insane

So do you think TM took GZ's flashlight away from him and hit him with it?

While rescuing a gecko from my dog I noticed a horseshoe-shaped tree trunk in my back yard. I'll have 2 take a photo.

I don't think so but that is an interesting aspect if anything that fell out of pockets was used as a weapon. I wonder if they tested any of those items for dna although with the rain, I'm not sure if they were be able to tell.

He hit himself with the flashlight? When did he do that?

I have no idea what happened, or even if its from the flashlight, but there are other possible scenarious beside it automatically being that TM hit GZ with it or GZ hit himself, no?

Im not sure what I think. Im just trying to find proof of his head being beat on the concrete. All i know for certain is that there are injuries and no supporting evidence as to how they got there, other than gz statements, whatever those might actually be. Maybe there is a huge part of the story missing that the public has not been informed of, but he got the bruise somehow?? the other thing that bugs me is that there doesnt seem to be dirt or debris on his head. It was wet and rainy. I would expect some dirt to be on his head. Maybe i just dont see it. The injuries seem inconsistent with being bashed on the wet ground/concrete. and the first aid kit is bothering me too. i just dont know why yet. all imo.

I have no idea what happened, or even if its from the flashlight, but there are other possible scenarious beside it automatically being that TM hit GZ with it or GZ hit himself, no?

I think, IMO, do not have proof, going from these thoughts>>>>

*A couple of GZ's friends were said to be talking to him during and right after the struggle/shooting, even before the LE arrived.

*The blood in the unofficial, ABC photo looks to me to be so fresh and has not even run down to his collar and is not smeared like it would be if injured on the ground.

*GZ knew right off he was in a heap of trouble after he could not find a gun or stolen merchandize on Trayvon when he frisked him after the shooting.

*GZ knew he was not injured that seriously, he was not unconscious, bleeding, shot, knifed or hit with a baseball bat, etc. He needed something else besides the few scratches on his nose and head.

So, I think GZ asked one of his friends there to hit him on the back of the head so he would have something additional to justify the shooting. The friend grabbed the closest thing in reach off his porch or carport, something off his grill? some tongs are rounded at the ends and heavy and could have made that U-shaped imprint. Or some other type of tool, any suggestions?....The same friend took the picture.

IMO

*A couple of GZ's friends were said to be talking to him during and right after the struggle/shooting, even before the LE arrived.

*The blood in the unofficial, ABC photo looks to me to be so fresh and has not even run down to his collar and is not smeared like it would be if injured on the ground.

*GZ knew right off he was in a heap of trouble after he could not find a gun or stolen merchandize on Trayvon when he frisked him after the shooting.

*GZ knew he was not injured that seriously, he was not unconscious, bleeding, shot, knifed or hit with a baseball bat, etc. He needed something else besides the few scratches on his nose and head.

So, I think GZ asked one of his friends there to hit him on the back of the head so he would have something additional to justify the shooting. The friend grabbed the closest thing in reach off his porch or carport, something off his grill? some tongs are rounded at the ends and heavy and could have made that U-shaped imprint. Or some other type of tool, any suggestions?....The same friend took the picture.

IMO

Do u happen to know where the first aid kit on scene came from? was it from spd or a resident/friend??

IMO

How did all of that happen and not one witness or even LE saw that? Or even saw someone else with GZ at that time? Other witnesses say he was over TM, or he was walking away. The cop showed up within one minute of the shooting. When exactly would there be enough time for that to happen as well as no one else seeing this other person or the person doing what you describe?

Not based on the current evidence. No witness statement or LE report mentions any 'friend' at or near GZ after TM was shot.

I mean, we can make up scenarios all day long but I think there should be some link to what has already been released to somehow support the argument.

Im not sure what I think. Im just trying to find proof of his head being beat on the concrete. All i know for certain is that there are injuries and no supporting evidence as to how they got there, other than gz statements, whatever those might actually be. Maybe there is a huge part of the story missing that the public has not been informed of, but he got the bruise somehow?? the other thing that bugs me is that there doesnt seem to be dirt or debris on his head. It was wet and rainy. I would expect some dirt to be on his head. Maybe i just dont see it. The injuries seem inconsistent with being bashed on the wet ground/concrete. and the first aid kit is bothering me too. i just dont know why yet. all imo.

If that is a bruise on the back of GZ's head it looks the same shape as the flashlight. GZ did say that TM jumped him and when he fell TM was banging his head on the sidewalk at the cut through. We know that is not where they ended up. So maybe GZ did fall at that point. Could be he started towards TM and dropped his flashlight and keys (which were found in that area) and slipped and fell backwards hitting his head on the flashlight. Or TM resisted GZ from stopping him. The shape of the bruise looks more likely he hit his head on it while it was on the ground rather than someone hitting him over the head with it which would produce a different shaped bruise, IMI.

Not based on the current evidence. No witness statement or LE report mentions any 'friend' at or near GZ after TM was shot.

I mean, we can make up scenarios all day long but I think there should be some link to what has already been released to somehow support the argument.

I totally agree with that.

IMO

I had read about GZ allegedly standing over TM after the shooting, but I had not heard that he frisked him? if true, that's very interesting to say the least. I don't know if I can buy the friend thing...but I do agree with you that there are many things that give me pause. And yes, the blood not being smeared in any way in that photo...from purely a logical and common sense point....is greatly concerning. If TM was on top of GZ, and repeatedly bashing his head into the ground...there should have been some type of smearing at minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2