Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The can was found on the side of the road in a wooded area.

OK I asked because a previous poster said this:

"Exactly, that's the biggest reason I think this female body that has been discovered in Pleasanton is not Sierra, and I'm fairly positive this trash can was only placed there between Tues. evening and Thurs. If it was there on Tues. afternoon, it wasn't in the roadway, I couldn't have missed that!"

So I was confused.

JDB, we took about 15 pictures on my phone, but I'm not sure how to get them to my computer to post them.

Maybe email them to yourself, then you can download them from your computer ??

Maybe email them to yourself, then you can download them from your computer ??
I tried that earlier and it didn't work, but I may have gotten them onto one computer now. Still need a place to host them...

OK I asked because a previous poster said this:

"Exactly, that's the biggest reason I think this female body that has been discovered in Pleasanton is not Sierra, and I'm fairly positive this trash can was only placed there between Tues. evening and Thurs. If it was there on Tues. afternoon, it wasn't in the roadway, I couldn't have missed that!"

So I was confused.
That was me, I read somewhere else that it was in the roadway, but someone else thinks it was there for 3 days! I drove down that road about 5:15p.m. on Tues, still light out, and I didn't notice anything unusual.

I tried that earlier and it didn't work, but I may have gotten them onto one computer now. Still need a place to host them...

Oh..yea I hate it when I have to have a stupid host for my pics.

I hope LE isn't concentrating on Uvas reservoir because AGT told his mother that's where he went fishing. Seems to me that he'd tell her he went somewhere else if he'd put Sierra's body into Uvas reservoir.

I'm no good with Google maps and I'm sure the little orange man is laughing at me. Just the name Uvas reservoir indicates to me that this is a man-made body of water that has a dam at the head.

Are there any locals familiar with it? What I'm wondering is how difficult is it to approach the dam and particularly the area of the upstream sluices. For instance, is the dam one of those open for the public to drive across? Does it have a strong current at any point?

I'm wondering if he put Sierra's body into the reservoir just upstream of the sluices, where it got carried in and through. I imagine that could be a pretty effective way to dismember a body and then the parts would be carried downstream with the current.

There is a road coming from town right to Uvas Reservoir

Attachments

• uvasreservoir.jpg
    uvasreservoir.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 30
That was me, I read somewhere else that it was in the roadway, but someone else thinks it was there for 3 days! I drove down that road about 5:15p.m. on Tues, still light out, and I didn't notice anything unusual.
Now you tell me you drive down that road looking for garbage cans laffin

I hope LE isn't concentrating on Uvas reservoir because AGT told his mother that's where he went fishing. Seems to me that he'd tell her he went somewhere else if he'd put Sierra's body into Uvas reservoir.

I'm no good with Google maps and I'm sure the little orange man is laughing at me. Just the name Uvas reservoir indicates to me that this is a man-made body of water that has a dam at the head.

Are there any locals familiar with it? What I'm wondering is how difficult is it to approach the dam and particularly the area of the upstream sluices. For instance, is the dam one of those open for the public to drive across? Does it have a strong current at any point?

I'm wondering if he put Sierra's body into the reservoir just upstream of the sluices, where it got carried in and through. I imagine that could be a pretty effective way to dismember a body and then the parts would be carried downstream with the current.

I think he is trying to give himself a legitimate reason to be there should they already know he had been there ... if they can prove he was there, why not put yourself there first for a good reason. It disarms an accusation if you agree to part of it.

I wonder if LE has any cell pings from his phone...or if he actually knew to disable it on the 16th...I really thought he might not be smart enough to do that, since it seems he was not brilliant about other things. But unless they only got very general hits, it does not seem like LE was able to track his movements for that day.

Does anyone recall when LE did that one search, early on, to one of the towns south of Morgan Hills? Starts with a "G" I think...I wonder if that was before or after they had the DNA hit on the 28th and if this is an area he is tied to.

I wonder if LE has any cell pings from his phone...or if he actually knew to disable it on the 16th...I really thought he might not be smart enough to do that, since it seems he was not brilliant about other things. But unless they only got very general hits, it does not seem like LE was able to track his movements for that day.

Does anyone recall when LE did that one search, early on, to one of the towns south of Morgan Hills? Starts with a "G" I think...I wonder if that was before or after they had the DNA hit on the 28th and if this is an area he is tied to.

Gilroy? Were they checking out a constriction site?

A town to the south would be Gilroy, I don't remember the search you are referring to though.

However I am VERY curious about his phone, computer, ipad, etc. access as I don't think we have heard anything about any of that.

Aha. Before all I saw was a giant mushroom lol

What's creepy is that next to the grim reaper/grave stone it says s*** happens - the same thing that he typed under the photo of an animal being killed by another.

There's a bunch of pictures within the picture and I can't make them all out. And there's something written over the mushroom, but I can't tell what.

That is my question. What is written over the mushroom? And they eye over the mushroom. It is interesting there are things underneath the mushroom which is underground. Wish I could see it a little better.

Here's a google street view of the dam at Uvas.

Uvas-res.jpg

But since the maggot told his Mom about Uvas, I would bet she is anywhere but there.

America's Most Wanted is going into this case after the commercial.

No this was pretty early on...remember when all of sudden it was announced they were searching an area quite a ways away from MH? They only searched there for a day or two...and some people were wondering if one of the parents maybe went to work that way...

Yes I think that is what I meant...that search in Gilroy, thanks...that was only a few weeks in and seemed to be a different area. Since they knew about the suspect by that time, I wonder if that area is linked to him in some way, or he pinged there...

Yes I think that is what I meant...that search in Gilroy, thanks...that was only a few weeks in and seemed to be a different area. Since they knew about the suspect by that time, I wonder if that area is linked to him in some way, or he pinged there...

Morgan Hill, San Martin, and Gilroy are all sort of "sandwiched" together. I'm sure he was all familiar with, and all over, this entire area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?