Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think now, the "Footy Show" could be just a load of rubbish. If she died earlier, and the perp is sitting there wondering what the hell to do next, the TV could have been on, showing the Footy Show and it's the only program he can use as an "alibi" for time. I don't think she watched the Footy Show or any show for that matter.

This was my reaction when I first heard that! I can imagine that police would ask that question, right after asking when he last saw her and what she was doing. Easiest way to catch a liar out, the response is a real giveaway "ahhh, ummm (racks brain to remember what is on at that time, on that night...gee, hadn't thought of this question).. Footy Show!" having completely overlooked yet another giveaway in the process of such a "cleverly" thought out response: seems strange to notice what someone is watching on tv if you don't even notice them leaving for a "walk".

A possible scenario, maybe. I've been caught out this way, trying to get into a nightclub while underage. Had the lie down pat, but didnt expect to be asked "what is your date of birth?" answer: "ummm..." response "next!" IMO

Just look at the english royals, they all go hunting! (I personally don't understand it, I can't even go fishing!)

I seriously can't understand the joy or interest in having animal skulls or heads on the wall like trophies. I'm not making judgement on the BC seniors or others, or that it means you are bad person. I just can't understand it. I am an animal lover though and would much rather seeing my animals live, not mounted on a wall.

No offence intended to anyone who is into it.

Wow .... I can relate to this ... everytime I have a ham sandwich, I put on a Mamma Cass CD. Doesnt make sence (sic) to me either?

Mamma Cass? ... Now I understand why you don't like emoticons!

she would't normally ever watch it ....thats a given......

ellou, I don't think its a 'given', even if we don't believe it.(seeing as we don't actually know the nitty gritty of her likes and dislikes in regards to tv)

I thought this comment was most interesting! Read into it what you will....

"We don't know what's coming with the case or anything so it's just to ensure they have the best life possible really."

My theory has changed...Allison was drowned....information from someone very close to it all...sorry to speculate but it's real close too it all...

Did they have pool? Otherwise, I can't see anyone waiting for a bathtub to be filled up. If she had been to the hairdressers, I don't think she would have taken a bath that night either.

One of the more likely possibilities in my opinion.....drugged and drowned in the tub

hmm..just reminded me of the recent death of Whitney Houston. Now I know hers was self induced..drugs and drowned. Perhaps someone got an idea from that.

Knocked out and fell back and drowned or knocked out and then held under drowned??

if there has been a head injury, there may have been signs of a coup and contrecoup injury - that is, a haemorrhage at the site of the impact and another on the opposite side of the brain, due to the brain (which semi-floats in the skull) bouncing on the other side of the skull.

Greg's suggestion of being knocked out - but if her head hit a stationary object like a bath, these injuries may result, IMO.

I'm behind with reading the posts so am not sure if this has been raised before. Any pathologists out there?

Did they have pool? Otherwise, I can't see anyone waiting for a bathtub to be filled up. If she had been to the hairdressers, I don't think she would have taken a bath that night either.

I'd like to know that too. Maybe the noise was coming from the pool.

if there has been a head injury, there may have been signs of a coup and contrecoup injury - that is, a haemorrhage at the site of the impact and another on the opposite side of the brain, due to the brain (which semi-floats in the skull) bouncing on the other side of the skull.

Greg's suggestion of being knocked out - but if her head hit a stationary object like a bath, these injuries may result, IMO.

I'm behind with reading the posts so am not sure if this has been raised before. Any pathologists out there?

I suggested drugged but either way, put out of commission and then dragged into the bathroom and submerged

It has been established that Allison was dead prior to her body being dumped. Salt water may have entered her lungs if she was submerged in the river for any length of time but she didn't die by drowning in the river. Forensics are able to determine if a person drowned in either salt water of fresh water. (personally, I think that's bloody brilliant). So if Allison was drowned in fresh water, forensic tests would be able to determine this.

Drowning-Signs-Reference.

http://www.enotes.com/drowning-signs-reference/drowning-signs

The mechanism of drowning differs depending on whether the person was found in fresh water or salt water. Fresh water enters the circulation through the lungs rapidly and dramatically increases the blood volume, creating great strain on the heart. The massive dilution of the blood also causes substantial disruption to its normal chemistry and starts to break down red blood cells. Sea water has an opposite effect. It draws fluid from the blood plasma into the lungs. This does not have the effect of increasing the workload on the heart, so people tend to survive for longer before drowning in salt water.

Neighbour has been interviewed 3 times by police over that argument.....it was loud.

Ok...so going with the neighbours being interviewed 3 times...they must have heard a whole lot of what went on....if they didn't hear much police wouldn't bother going back for another two interviews..

How's this...neighbours do hear loads of arguing going on & add to the earlier comments about things that happen in arguments..glass breaking etc....

IF this was sounding like a way out of control domestic...neighbours quite possibly could have called 000....

Because....from QPS original alerts...

April 20, 2012

"Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence"...no mention of a 000 call by GBC...

April 21, 2012

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence

April 21, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay, 43, was reported missing by her husband

April 22, 2012

Gerard Baden-Clay reported his wife missing on Friday morning

On & on they go...but I have yet to find a report which states that GBC CALLED 000

Police turn up at the house..."where is your wife"....

"Don't know officer...she was watching tv & I went to bed.

He probably did plan on having the whole day to take care of cleaning up etc etc...if Allison was going to that conference

But the neighbours had called 000 :)

This refers to the article on the BC's neighbours and what they heard .

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

grannie..the people reported in that article were/are not the BC neighbours.
it states..'Mr Truter told The Sunday Mail from his Brookfield property, about 4km from Mrs Baden-Clay's home. '

"It was like if someone was screaming and someone kept a hand over their mouth. That was the last we heard.''

One of his neighbours who heard the same screams shouted she was going to call the police then phoned Mr Truter to check his family was all right, he revealed.'

So Mr Truter who was quoted lives 4km away, and it was one of his neighbours who also heard screams. I believe, but not certain, that the screams they heard were attributed to a teenage party.

Church next door....no neighbours beside them....the ONLY neighbour was BEHIND them. ONE NEIGHBOUR> they said it was very loud when interviewed by police 3 times....they heard female scream in Allisons house during that argument too. NOT the kids at Rafting Road that was 4km away and reported by another ex rhodesian.....

I have not heard this about the neighbours. Immediate neighbours?(as in closest- I know on acerage, not always close). Can you tell me where the info came from? Just asking as I haven't seen that one.

I have not heard this about the neighbours. Immediate neighbours(asd in closest- I know on acerage, not always close). Can you tell me where the info came from?

Look on Google Earth to see just how close the back neighbours really are...really quite close.

Ok...so going with the neighbours being interviewed 3 times...they must have heard a whole lot of what went on....if they didn't hear much police wouldn't bother going back for another two interviews..

How's this...neighbours do hear loads of arguing going on & add to the earlier comments about things that happen in arguments..glass breaking etc....

IF this was sounding like a way out of control domestic...neighbours quite possibly could have called 000....

Because....from QPS original alerts...

April 20, 2012

"Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence"...no mention of a 000 call by GBC...

April 21, 2012

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence

April 21, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay, 43, was reported missing by her husband

April 22, 2012

Gerard Baden-Clay reported his wife missing on Friday morning

On & on they go...but I have yet to find a report which states that GBC CALLED 000

Police turn up at the house..."where is your wife"....

"Don't know officer...she was watching tv & I went to bed.

He probably did plan on having the whole day to take care of cleaning up etc etc...if Allison was going to that conference

But the neighbours had called 000 :)

Fits like a glove for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members