Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

A passport is required if you are traveling by air. If you are traveling by cruise ship you can use your birth certificate and Govt issued ID such as a
driving license. Her license is still suspended though so looks like she
is grounded at the moment :clap:

Carnival wants a passport now they cahnged that law or at least in 08 they did when I went ( waste of 3K)

I agree 100%! Funny how Casey has landed right back in the same spot she was before June 2008! Still tight in the grasps of Mommy Dearest herself! These two women have the most toxic relationship I have ever seen and it is only going to get worse because as much as Cindy likes to pretend Casey was this wonderful mother, we all know how she really felt about Casey as a mother and she is never going to allow Casey to forget what she did to Caylee.

I just pray to God that Casey never has any more children. Please, please, please do not give her any more!

And if I was George i would not be caught within 100 miles of Casey blood kin or not, if she accussed me of that heinous crime I would never want to see her again. period. He really needs to grow a pair and move!

Ewww! Is that really a new photo? Yuck! I can't really say what I would like to say. Let's just say I find her extremely unattractive in more ways than one!

Ewww! Is that really a new photo? Yuck! I can't really say what I would like to say. Let's just say I find her extremely unattractive in more ways than one!

Yes, it's making the rounds on FB. I'd say she's not aging well, and her piercing is nasty. It'll prolly be on Radar in the morn.

what do you think? I see a mole on the left side of her neck, but boy does she look different. Why are her eyebrows so high? It looks like her, but wonder if this has been photoshopped.

mug.jpg

I think it's her. She does look different. She's aged. Looks like the stress has caught up with her. I noticed her high eyebrows right off, too. It could be a number of things. It could be her expression, or it could be the way she plucked them. Or she could have gotten a brow lift, but I doubt that. Ugh...and that hair do...not flattering at all.

Yes, it's making the rounds on FB. I'd say she's not aging well, and her piercing is nasty. It'll prolly be on Radar in the morn.

when I saw the thumbnail I thought you were joking and it was a pic badly distorted with the bulge tool in photoshop...I clicked on it to see the noob work :floorlaugh: no.....but she might be happy to note that I suspect in 5 years she will be absolutely unrecognizable. she will continue to age badly and put on weight is my guess.

Cindy has all the money now and lots of it--thanks to her profiteering from little Caylee's death--while "poor" KC has profited $0 from it The "unfairness" of this situation has to be eating KC alive. However, Cindy will dole out money to KC (just like Cindy always did), but only enough money to keep KC dependent and under her control (just like Cindy always did). I find Cindy Anthony just as frightening as KC, as well as more relentless and indomitable.

I'm in Florida right Now, waiting to board a ship. I road by hopesprings drive. Cindy has a flag out that says Happy Spring! I wondered WTF she has to be happy about. Friday answered my question. MONEY! :maddening:

when I saw the thumbnail I thought you were joking and it was a pic badly distorted with the bulge tool in photoshop...I clicked on it to see the noob work :floorlaugh: no.....but she might be happy to note that I suspect in 5 years she will be absolutely unrecognizable. she will continue to age badly and put on weight is my guess.

BBM -

I think I can live with that :woohoo:

She looks awful! Her eyebrows are really weird, and the haircolor is not flattering at all (nor is the nasal-piercing).

I keep staring at that picture and the moles are in the right spot. The eyebrows are dyed and do look very high.
What a face she is making... Like she just filled up her mouth with air and is holding it in. If that is her she put on more than a few pounds. Her nose is even pudgy. The face looks bloated...something you would see with a heavy drinker.

Wish we could see her ears.

They probably fell off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LOL on the pic. She does look.... well let's say not a 10. Cindy wont like that. The eyes give her away. Cold,dead.

goldfish, what is noob work? Does this mean you could somehow source the photo and tell it hadn't been distorted?

If so, I am :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: !

what do you think? I see a mole on the left side of her neck, but boy does she look different. Why are her eyebrows so high? It looks like her, but wonder if this has been photoshopped.

View attachment 22686

Looks like Casey Anthony. I can tell the stress has gotten her. I have seen this happen to other people as well.

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...edly-spends-days-eating-in-front-of-computer/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back