AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who and what is his connection to the Celis family? Was gone for 4 days and saw all the stuff that was released and I am drowning on tryin to catch up. Thanks in advice if anyone can enlighten me.

LE talked with this person's mother on 4/23 (packet 6?). She said she was worried about her son as she hadn't seen him in 3 days. He lives with her and is in his 30's. When his name is searched it turns out he has quite a bit of criminal history and was arrested on 4/20. Not sure if that eliminated him from being a possible perp.

I can think of a lot of circumstances where there could have been some type of physical contact. Roughousing with her brothers,for example. I think it's very difficult for most people to imagine physical violence being used on a child. Sadly,though, it does happen. The outward appearance of a family will not always tell the whole story. MOO

Only problem with Isabel being deceased in the house is the cadaver dog. IF the dog did alert there, I would have thought LE would mention this. As in the Lisa Irwin case...MOO

And I really can't imagine any scenario where Isabel was taken from the house while she was injured,but still alive. And dumped somehere. I absolutely cannot see that scenario at all...JMO

That info would be in the search warrant or the investigative report, neither of which was released.

Who and what is his connection to the Celis family? Was gone for 4 days and saw all the stuff that was released and I am drowning on tryin to catch up. Thanks in advice if anyone can enlighten me.

There is no connection and he was booked in to jail the day she disappeared so I really dont understand the point of it all myself.

There is no reason to believe any of this blood they found has anything to do with her disappearance, in fact there are many reasons to assume it has nothing to do with it at all. If it did someone would likely be in custody by now if for no other reason than to apply more heat and pressure in an attempt to get someone to crack.

There is no connection and he was booked in to jail the day she disappeared so I really dont understand the point of it all myself.

He was booked the day before I believe. It has already been mentioned he might have still been in jail, but do you know for sure he wasn't? Why so caustic?

He was booked the day before I believe. It has already been mentioned he might have still been in jail, but do you know for sure he wasn't? Why so caustic?

I'm with 'time' on this one. Especially when on the scanner thread there was a lot of police activity on the same street.

Agreed hes a but i dont think he took a little girl!

Just a thought...wasn't there mention of an area on a pillow that was photographed? Possibility of a cloth of chloroform was used to knock her out...or something along that line??? If that is the case I have other speculations/scenarios that come to mind.

There is no reason to believe any of this blood they found has anything to do with her disappearance, in fact there are many reasons to assume it has nothing to do with it at all. If it did someone would likely be in custody by now if for no other reason than to apply more heat and pressure in an attempt to get someone to crack.

I don't know how you can say 'there is NO reason to believe any of this blood they found has anything to do with her disappearance". Of course, it may have nothing to do with it, but I don't see a lot of forensics presented in the packets so how do we know one way or the other. And, if it IS Isa's blood, that doesn't necessarily tell anyone who the perp is.

Well i think finding blood has alot to do with her disappearance!
But whos blood is it?

Eclipse33 found PDF 6 page 62 that an officer was assigned to stop anyone from leaving an apt complex on 4/23/12. At that time one of the women there said her son CG lived there but hadn't been seen in 3 days. He has a large (54 records) criminal history including trespassing and assault among other things.
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/ Apparently he was arrested on 4/20/12. Depending on when he was released, which in some cases can be the same day, he should be looked at IMO.

Has anyone found out when he was released yet?

Eclipse33 found PDF 6 page 62 that an officer was assigned to stop anyone from leaving an apt complex on 4/23/12. At that time one of the women there said her son CG lived there but hadn't been seen in 3 days. He has a large (54 records) criminal history including trespassing and assault among other things.
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/ Apparently he was arrested on 4/20/12. Depending on when he was released, which in some cases can be the same day, he should be looked at IMO.

Don't ya think LE has looked at him?
Id think he was one of those at the top of the list!

Agreed hes a but i dont think he took a little girl!

You don't think he's capable or what? I just don't see any basis for saying that given he lives in close proximity and has a decade long criminal history including intimidation and criminal trespass charges (unless he was incarcerated). :waitasec:

All I could determine from the court record is that he posted bail (it was low) and had an initial hearing on 4/21 - I don't know if they typically keep them in jail until the initial hearing? If not, possible he was just held a short while. Apparently he didn't let mom know he was in jail even by 4/23.

Don't ya think LE has looked at him?
Id think he was one of those at the top of the list!
I would hope so. I was just trying to clarify for those who seemed to be confused.:innocent:

You don't think he's capable or what? I just don't see any basis for saying that given he lives in close proximity and has a decade long criminal history including intimidation and criminal trespass charges (unless he was incarcerated). :waitasec:

Well there is a sex offender that lives close also!
And yes i see a very long criminal history and no i dont think he hurt this child! I also think LE knows all about him and where he was.....
JMO

Does it have a booking time? My internet provider or my virus scanner is preventing me from looking at it. If it was towards the afternoon he more then likely was stuck there till Mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie