LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted chicken fried's fliers on FB as soon as they were released, they are going around quickly too!!

Awesome, Billiam. Thanks for that. It'll help tremendously. When I was posting flyers today, I was worried no one would take it seriously, but within seconds the flyers went up, folks were already asking about it and walking up to see for themselves. I truly hope someone recognizes that car.

This message isn't for you wodalo, it's for dum dum. This one, top upper right, you can only see it dimly
crying as I write this. am in this neighborhood. walk this street where mickey is riding in this pci all the time. Thank you for putting the BOX around this. This boxed car looks like it is turning from parkside rt onto versaille. MS would have been taking a left onto versailles from parkside. That car could have seen MS ride up parkside and take a left onto Versailles. I think we have found our PERP! crying. that area is behind my house! That is why MS did not want to go continue on Parkside and went this weird route. I think she saw a car (this white vehicle) on parkside along the coulee and treid to play cool. THERE IS NO REASON FOR A CAR TO BE ON PARKSIDE at 2 am. There are no entrances to homes on parkside on the right where that vehicle is coming from. someone try to ID that car! That is it! There is no parking on parkside, no house from where that vehicle is coming from on the left or rt. There is a coulee on the rt. That vehicle saw Mickey and followed!

Ok, I'm obviously a newbie...first posts written today so please bear with me while I ask this..Why have my posts been deleted? Everyone seems so nice on here and I sure don't think I broke any rules?

I've been thinking (uh oh)~

If that Olds gets about 8 miles to a gallon, no one is really going to go cruising for trouble in it. That gets too expensive. There was purpose behind the wheel that night.

The bike dump way out there was to get that bike out of the area super duper quickly, and probably on the first day Mickey went missing. That's a heck of a lot of gas to burn just to dump some bike as trash.

Wish list:

1. Mickey alive and home safe
2. full disclosure ;)
3. accurate timeline
4. official doc of the surveillance photos released (timestamp, location)
5. arrest(s) made (if appropriate)
6. Mickey alive and home safe

Full circle or repeating myself....

:sigh:

Ok, I'm obviously a newbie...first posts written today so please bear with me while I ask this..Why have my posts been deleted? Everyone seems so nice on here and I sure don't think I broke any rules?

I still see all of your posts when I went to your profile and selected "see all posts".

Hey peeps--we are all working together to bring Mickey home, but WS operates on some ground rules, which include:

- Please post a MSM (mainstream media) link to items that are stated as fact
- Do not post links or references to psychics or their speculations here
- Please don't make posts that include wild or speculative inferences in general here

For more details, visit The Rules:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159[/ame]

This message isn't for you wodalo, it's for dum dum. This one, top upper right, you can only see it dimly
This vehcile does not look like a white ruck. Could the white be a reflection? It looks like a long car; like the OLDS. but a different color than the olds. Again, this car saw MS biking up parkside taking a left and MS saw it and new NO CAR SHOULD BE ON PARKSIDE AT THAT HR! there are no driveways to houses there; it is a through street to University avenue ..parkside would come out on University Avenue between Souvenir Gate and Azalea Street....in front of the cemetery. I am leaning on a cemetery worker stalking that night. groundskeepr getting off work going to a friends home behind the church and waiting till wee hours to go home and saw MS....

BAU 1 is Children
BAU2 is Adults

'The original BAU was referred too as the BSU: Bu** Sh** Unit(witches unit-60' underground at quantico-very dark lighting & no windows). Changed their name later to BAU for obvious reasons..LOL

http://www.fbi.gov/news/podcasts/inside/bau-profilers.mp3/view

Sounds somewhat like agent Fox Moulder ha. I am a psychology major and also extremely interested considering other's perspectives, criminal profiling and whatnot. I watch alot of old 48 hours and Dateline mysteries. This case seems to have a resonating feel similar to a show such as this.

This may have been a crime of opportunity, but let's not overlook the likely sadistic act and the maliciousness of it. Whoever did this is dangerous and still out there. People who commit crimes like this are big risk takers and can likely strike again. IMO we must assume the worst possible suspect.

JW1893, you mentioned in thread #8 about posting flyers in Carencro. Any chance you made it to Desperado's (strip club)? If the perp is local, there's a good chance he may go there.

I take that back. The more I look at this picture the more I see this could be a white truck. obscured on the rt by some bushes. Ladies and Gentleman..has anyone given this to to the tipline.

crying as I write this. am in this neighborhood. walk this street where mickey is riding in this pci all the time. Thank you for putting the BOX around this. This boxed car looks like it is turning from parkside rt onto versaille. MS would have been taking a left onto versailles from parkside. That car could have seen MS ride up parkside and take a left onto Versailles. I think we have found our PERP! crying. that area is behind my house! That is why MS did not want to go continue on Parkside and went this weird route. I think she saw a car (this white vehicle) on parkside along the coulee and treid to play cool. THERE IS NO REASON FOR A CAR TO BE ON PARKSIDE at 2 am. There are no entrances to homes on parkside on the right where that vehicle is coming from. someone try to ID that car! That is it! There is no parking on parkside, no house from where that vehicle is coming from on the left or rt. There is a coulee on the rt. That vehicle saw Mickey and followed!

Ok, it's ok, I'm right there with ya. Tell me something, could this picture also be in the same area?

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 87
Me, too. Like from the first she had a thread on here.

I suspected it because of SVG (the "other" BR serial killer) hitting one of his victims (a jogger) with his car and then abducting her and the case of Kristi Cornwell, where I think her perp also did this to her while she was out walking.

Yes, James Carringer's(GA) mo was bumping his victims with his vehicle, which had a brush guard, to disable them, then rape/murder them. Carringer owned 3 vehicles/same model different colors. He abducted his niece; a KU coed http://www.fbi.gov/news/podcasts/inside/bau-profilers.mp3/view, and was caught on video in Mobile, AL attempting to abduct a 6 year old girl from an Easter egg hunt..
He commited suicide in Atlanta when surrounded by APD, 01/2011..

I believe it was a local man that got her.

I met and joined a volunteer search party of more than 30 manned atvs last saturday near the acadiana mall. They told me that Leo's had given them a map of areas of interest.

If the Leo's allowed volunteers to search the whiskey bay aka Sherburne wma area there would be injuries and missing volunteers without a doubt. The woods are very thick and unforgiving even to an avid outdoorsman. The canopy of trees is so thick that gps cannot triangulate at all times. Even horses, atvs, and airboats can't penetrate deep into the swamp. The river is up to 80 feet deep in places and the current is several mph at least.

I think he's local, too. If he lived out around Whiskey Bay, he would have comfortably gone way further down the road to dump the bike. Someone not from there would just get off on the exit, dump it, and then back on the freeway.

'Over a week before the bicycle was located'. Water negates forensics evidence. If not for the aware fishermen, the bicycle would still be hidden in the murky water undetected..

I disagree for 1 reason. The water was something like 8 feet last week, its down to 6 feet. JMO

So is the consensus she was stalked or someone accidently hit her and they panicked?

The stalking has me stumped. Why wouldn't the perp just grab her and leave the bike there? Taking her and the bike is so strange. If the perp stalked her and hit her back wheel to knock her off the bike, I don't get why he/she had to take the bike and then think of a location to dump it the same morning? Was Mickey in the vehicle when he/she dumped the bike?

So many questions......:sigh:

You take the bike because it buys you more time. In this case, it gave him/her until at least Saturday at 6 or whenever it was reported. If it's a hit and run and he/she leaves the bike, there's a chance a patrol car stumbles on it 5 minutes after the fact, and the search begins that much sooner.

Following Parkside to University would have put MS in front of a closed school where she would have had to ride in front of the cemetary to get to St. Landry. I believe if she was afraid she would have circled back to Ryan St. where BW was. Maybe the vehicle was parked there visitng someone? <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside