LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, a coon *advertiser censored* is a perfect candidate-- they know the back roads, the woods, and the waterways.

LA

Agreed. I'm always leery of what I would refer to as rednecks that enjoy killing, as in hunting.

What's WH? I know what a DH is, but not a WH??

WT= white truck
WH= white husband ?? lol

eta: Gotta go to the store. Does anyone else wish we had a pause button to press when we need to leave the site?

Too much White trucks, thanks for spotting that. /Although some days I swear it stands for Weird Hubby.

If anything, a coon *advertiser censored* is a perfect candidate-- they know the back roads, the woods, and the waterways.

LA

I didnt mean to state they werent the type to commit the crime. I meant the record was clean and they were laughing and joking around with the cops (and one of the cops left). Thats why I dont think it was anything serious

The stables aren't close - especially by bike so she wasn't going there instead of home, if that is what you mean. She definitely didn't make it home to sleep before going there because she lives with her family. Otherwise we know she had a few plans for the day but probably not much for pre-graduation. I may not be understanding what you are asking though! :)

I know. I feel as if I'm in another world. BW put a statement out that he and MS had been planning an early morning trip to the stables to tend to the horse she was trying to sell. Therefore, I wondered, if MS had a 11:30AM graduation to attend, had been out past 2AM, and had to travel 10 miles to get to the stables, spend time there, and then travel 10 miles back, how did that fit into her plans for the day. BW stated on camera that they had discussed that plan. Of course, MS wasn't around when the sun came up the next morning.

adding ~ based on something Lindsayw posted above, is there anybody who might want everybody to think that MS headed straight home?
BW made the horse stable comment in a later interview.

LOL! I actually tried that one day, and the Pledge landed on my wooden floors and I slipped and fell. Good Old Days!

Don't forget putting good smelling cleaner like pine sol in the commode and then giving the counters a quick wipe.

:what: Please continue posting pictures mamamia! This is all a process, and we Visual Learners would be totally lost without your stellar work!!!!!

Not a visual learner myself, but agree with the sentiment! :hug:

The reason our brains often see patterns that turn out to be just shadows is that sometimes they are right. Sometimes they're much more than shadows! The brain doesn't play tricks on you just to be a jerk. :)

So, IMOO, post away. I personally like to keep my eyes open to the patterns that are out there, and to the way my brain processes them. I think it gives you a better picture of what is really real.

Northside...I think you missed A.C.I.'s posts...

huh?
it's a convenience store + gas station.

Oh - we've got a Circle K in my town and it's a feed store for animals... I was trying to connect a couple of dots but they don't connect. Thanks for your response.

O/T...JurysOut, I think that you and I may be from the same area, based on what you wrote many threads ago about the pronunciation of Lancaster. :seeya: Another of my favorites is Progress Avenue...we locals all say Prooogress, with a long o, but of course everyone else says it like progress (the opposite of regress).

You are correct.

Don't forget putting good smelling cleaner like pine sol in the commode and then giving the counters a quick wipe.

Take the clothes out of the dresser and make it look like you did laundry and haven't put it away...

I live alone, however that's what I would do!

I had a new thought.

Assume the "Same Truck" hypothesis is correct. Assume the truck came up St. Landry, stopped in turning lane at University, turned around and came the other way. The pic of truck facing away from intersection is the last we have.

There is a small problem, but one with a solution.

I think Mickey is crossing University about the time the Z-71 is along the side of the LCG building. You can see reflection o fits headlights on the silver box on the corner in front of the Circle K.

Note there is ONE vehicle at the gas pumps.

Next, the Z-71 is in the left turning lane. Mickey has ridden to the right out of site.

There are now TWO vehicles at the gas pumps.

Next, the Z-71 has turned around and is facing away from University.

There is again just ONE vehicle at the pumps.

Is is possible, that this vehicle arrived and left that quickly. If no, this timeline is wrong.

But I think maybe yes. The clue is in front of us. The driver or passenger is running toward the store door. What if they were not getting gas? I have often driven into a gas bay if I am doing a quick in and out. It is faster than parking sometimes. Maybe they know the clerk and were just dropping something off. If you look at the last Z-71, there is red light coming from the street corner through the crepe myrtles. The driver pulled in, left the motor running, ran into the store for a second, then quickly drove out. The red light coming through the trees are the back of this car at University getting ready to pull out.

I am not sure about the total elapsed time for these three shots. But this could be possible.

I didnt mean to state they werent the type to commit the crime. I meant the record was clean and they were laughing and joking around with the cops (and one of the cops left). Thats why I dont think it was anything serious

Oh I got you, just making a general statement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn