LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I had to skip 30 pages to catch up. No time to read them. Did chicken make his long post? I don't want to miss that.

To tresptip/trespit (?) - what a harrowing experience and thank you for sharing it with us. I'm so glad that you survived.

Not yet!

;) A veteran WSer taught me to spray Lemon Pledge around the air when I hear hubby pulling in the driveway from work.

Oh my husband knows I am obsessed. He understands why. I am a bicycle girl from Lafayette, and I WANT MS home.

LA

Does anyone know if the stables where Mickey keeps her horse are quite large?

Hay delivery/size of truck kind of question in my head.

Oh thanks. I didn't know if 11:30 was a verified time or not. At that time, people seemed to be guessing.

Do you know how MS could have gone to look after her horses before the graduation then if she had been out past 2AM before going to sleep?

Personally I would say no. On a Saturday morning you have kids, moms and dads there dropping said kids off for lessons and it can be very busy! If she were an instructor it would be near impossible to get away from the barn without being hounded! (in a good way!)

Ok, I'll stop posting pictures of the possible bike, I'll just work on it here by myself in case it's nothing more than shadows.

:what: Please continue posting pictures mamamia! This is all a process, and we Visual Learners would be totally lost without your stellar work!!!!!

Although I still can't get the FEMA trailers out of my head.

We still do not know if they were searched by the dogs, correct?

Thanks all for the chicken info.

As for a coon *advertiser censored* being capable of committing a crime like this - why not? Psychos come in flannel shirts and suits and ties. You can't rule out anyone because they're a familiar type.

I wear a jacket type apron and keep some spray cleaner handy. That way a quick spritz and it can seem like /I have been busy. But, i have learned as long as dinner is on and a minimum of cleanliness reigns, the family doesn't care, WH often asks whats new on WS.

What's WH? I know what a DH is, but not a WH??

WT= white truck
WH= white husband ?? lol

eta: Gotta go to the store. Does anyone else wish we had a pause button to press when we need to leave the site?

I wish Chicken Fried was around. He would love to tear apart these boat pictures I got! At least I think he would like to. Everything is suspect, this case is making us more aware of our surroundings which is a good thing. Hope the bike forensics comes back early this week, and hope they share with the public.

As for a coon *advertiser censored* being capable of committing a crime like this - why not? Psychos come in flannel shirts and suits and ties. You can't rule out anyone because they're a familiar type.

They also come naked and eating someone's face...

Exactly. Thank you. I couldn't figure out exactly how to express it.

If anything, a coon *advertiser censored* is a perfect candidate-- they know the back roads, the woods, and the waterways.

LA

;) A veteran WSer taught me to spray Lemon Pledge around the air when I hear hubby pulling in the driveway from work.

LOL! I actually tried that one day, and the Pledge landed on my wooden floors and I slipped and fell. Good Old Days!

Hope you all got my edit of location. Any tips on uploading video from a phone? This is driving me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea