LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK chicken fried... I assume you'll be back to explain numbers 4 and 5 on your map? Is that cameras on the back of the building and their viewing area?

Lets not quote the posts please :)

The moderators have been notified lets just move past them.

Not going to quote the post in question, but I'll entertain the theory for a second and pretend it was presented maturely...

Why would someone leave the body near the scene but take the bike and dump it somewhere else? If anything I'd think someone would leave the bike and take the body. Wouldn't that make more sense? It's riskier to leave the body there, and the chances it will be found are pretty good RIGHT there in the St. Street area, but if you leave the bike then people might think her body is in the area, too, and you trick them into continuing to look there while you dump the body somewhere else.

Anyway, this doesn't matter because the bike was NOT left there, obviously, but I'm just going over this in my head, and I don't think it makes much sense to leave the body near the scene and dump the bike elsewhere.

I gather that you don't thus this is nothing but rumour!!!!

Lets move on all lots of other things to discuss :)

Please! Hoping everyone doesn't turn in early! My RLS (restless legs) are horrible tonight and I know I won't be sleeping for awhile. Add to that, my 4 yr old took a long nap this afternoon and I'm watching "Aloha, Scooby Doo".

O/T... have you ever left your computer on and a friend or family member uses it and goofs around on websites you're logged into?

The first thing about that post that bothered me was the blatant homophobia. Then, the complete disregard for Mickey's ability to decide on her own actions. From what I've read here, she was a vegan, pot-smoking, anthropology student. I've known girls that "cool" and opinionated. She probably wouldn't accept a ride unless she knew she needed it. BW probably knew not to bother offering. Also, she was an "avid biker", right? She'd have known by the time she hit the street that her bike was tampered with. Last, I don't think she had a reason to lie to BW. Obviously, I don't know the situation. But from what it looks like, she probably would have told him if she was going somewhere other than home.

It seems so obvious that this was an intentional abduction and she has no "dirty laundry" that will surface. I'm just not so convinced it was a local or that she had even been followed all night as some suggested.

All speculation and opinion of course.
And that troll really pissed me off.

Please! Hoping everyone doesn't turn in early! My RLS (restless legs) are horrible tonight and I know I won't be sleeping for awhile. Add to that, my 4 yr old took a long nap this afternoon and I'm watching "Aloha, Scooby Doo".

Oh yikes hope they settle soon that is very uncomfortable!!!

Scooby Doo is sooooooo good though :)

Not going to quote the post in question, but I'll entertain the theory for a second and pretend it was presented maturely...

Why would someone leave the body near the scene but take the bike and dump it somewhere else? If anything I'd think someone would leave the bike and take the body. Wouldn't that make more sense? It's riskier to leave the body there, and the chances it will be found are pretty good RIGHT there in the St. Street area, but if you leave the bike then people might think her body is in the area, too, and you trick them into continuing to look there while you dump the body somewhere else.

Anyway, this doesn't matter because the bike was NOT left there, obviously, but I'm just going over this in my head, and I don't think it makes much sense to leave the body near the scene and dump the bike elsewhere.

And what about the dogs that were used? I'm assuming they came to a dead end in their scent of her. This wouldn't be the case if she was still nearby.

Why do you guys quote and respond to troublesome posts????

Gives bessie a designer straight jacket (spelled my way)

Maybe I should make that one with a Cajun flavour :)

I forget in my asylum sometimes sorry!!!

Going over chicken's map. Seems like it'll be a good resource of what we know. Did he say there'd be more, though?

I had RLS for 17 years! I know how you feel! Luckily I found the cure for mine! 2 years without ANY symptoms!!
Now I just have insomnia off and on throughout the month! LOL...
I will hang out here with you! :)

:banghead: Where is MICKEY???

I do not post a lot but will be here reading for a while yet. I am the designated radar watcher as we have been under a tornado watch/Severe Ts warning since about 9 pm until 3 am.

Going over chicken's map. Seems like it'll be a good resource of what we know. Did he say there'd be more, though?

Yes he did state that there was more to come. Not sure what all he has.

Trying to figure out a few things on his/her map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member