Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I have to say this... some people have very well written posts that make me wish I could just keep reading more of them. This is one of them... I love the way some of you write, the descriptions etc.
Meanwhile my posts just sort of sound like they just rolled out of my mouth... and fell into the computer screen before being edited or anything. :floorlaugh:

We're all of equal value.

I had english pedants for parents, but I still get lazy.

I posted last night but didn't get any replies to my post. I noticed that very close to where NBC was seen by a witness there is a car wash. To me that explains why he was there- waiting for GBC to clean out the car before driving him home again.

Interested in thoughts...

Also I have a theory that GBC didn't use Rafting Ground Rd that night as he was already in that area fighting in the car with ABC earlier in the night. She jumped out of the car, screamed, was caught by him again and dragged back into the car. This was at 10pm when the screams were heard near Rafting Ground Rd. GCB wouldn't' have wanted to go that way again in case someone have already called the police. MOO of course

Interested in what you all think.

I personally don't think anybody related to this crime was a the bus stop. Also, I think she was killed at home. All my personal opinion.

After reading through all the posts to get to here, I was thinking, wouldn't it be wonderful if they could get the PERP, put him in prison based on the evidence they already have and then get more evidence to keep him there longer. That way the Dickies can start to heal, the girls can be safe, and the rest can shake in their stinkin booties waitin for their judgement day. Oooohhhh I'll just keep dreaming the what ifs.....

Canoeist: my cousin canoes and part of the joy of it is sightseeing, looking at things. It's not like it's rowing for extreme excersise, it can be done as such, but to a lot of people it's all about exploration and of the creeks and waterways.

In other words, I'm not surprised a canoeist found Allison. I can just imagine him surveying the banks while paddling down the creek. Particulary around that bridge would have made him look around a lot.

Agreed. Canoeing is so peaceful. You see magic things like goannas and baby birds. It is the inland version of snorkeling which is my favorite thing.

I'm at work. Just noticed the footy show is on tv. Made me feel sick on my stomach. Is it 8 weeks ?

Discussion has been about the position and location, not the condition. I said "bare skin". Allison was described as wearing 3/4 length pants which exposes the bottom half of the leg. Imo that matches with the photo. BTW "blackness" starts between 10 & 20 days depending on the environment. These images are somewhat blurred but you can still define black, grey (clothing) and pale imo.

First-- I'm glad I don't see it.(the body)
Second-- Her skin would not have been pale.
Third-- I hated using the color I did to describe what was most probable in that instance.IMO
Forth--I think it's disgraceful that (if the body IS in the photograph) that it was released by CM in the first place. Think of the children.
Fifth--I think all opinions relating to the position of Allison's body have been put out there by those who believe they can see the body. At the end of the day I am sure QP have the placed, washed downstream or over the bridge question worked out.
Sixth--I guess I'd make a lousy sluther as I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to respecting someone who has passed and more importantly the loved ones left behind. MOOOO

Really? IMO it has everything to do with this case.

Clara,

What is it that you mean? What is it about Stockholm Syndrome that has got you by the goolies?

Is it the way you believe that Allison was treated?

You haven't moved off this SS, like a dog with a bone, so come on girl, let's have it! Spit it out........

Has it been confirmed that it was absolutely positively NBC though? Is this still a rumor or has it been confirmed?

No it is rumour. And also, where is the car wash? I can't picture where it is and I drive on the roundabout every day - anyone? Will be v embarrassed if one is there somewhere, shows how attentive I am......

CaseClosed Now that you have a list of rumors..
Are you interested in a list of facts.

I can't imagine the killer taking the car to a car wash afterwards, way too risky with the chance of witnesses

First-- I'm glad I don't see it.(the body)
Second-- Her skin would not have been pale.
Third-- I hated using the color I did to describe what was most probable in that instance.IMO
Forth--I think it's disgraceful that (if the body IS in the photograph) that it was released by CM in the first place. Think of the children.
Fifth--I think all opinions relating to the position of Allison's body have been put out there by those who believe they can see the body. At the end of the day I am sure QP have the placed, washed downstream or over the bridge question worked out.
Sixth--I guess I'd make a lousy sluther as I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to respecting someone who has passed and more importantly the loved ones left behind. MOOOO

Your point of view is as important as anyone else's on here MG. I am not sure if you are correct about the skin but it makes sense and you could have a point there. Don't sell yourself short on the sleuthing either :websleuther:

Apropos of nothing in particular..... Allison was looking forward to going home.. ( * source, the hairdresser whom Allison told she was having a 'night off'.....She displayed no fear, or apprehension.. or concern. She seemed in no anxiety at the hairdresser. ) This is the last person bar Gerard who saw her alive. Alive , groomed, plans for the next day underway ( the hairdo) well nourished, unbruised , unbattered, and she turns her car towards home, as far as is known.

What was the catalyst that particular night, different from every other night, different from every other day, what was so suddenly lethal about that particular night?

I dont know either.. but something was.

Hi everyone. Just back on tonight and as I'm on iphone can't really go through all the posts but wonder if anyone posted a link to today's blog post by Paul Tully. So interesting, and the biggest bit of news all week. Hoping someone will put up a link for discussion.

Have any locals seen the BWANA plated car out and about? Haven't heard anything about that car for weeks.......

If don't think anyone is game to admit to seeing any of the BC cars on the road.....now where is the lovely poster that saw the Prado? Hope she hasn't been scared off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922