Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I have to say this... some people have very well written posts that make me wish I could just keep reading more of them. This is one of them... I love the way some of you write, the descriptions etc.
Meanwhile my posts just sort of sound like they just rolled out of my mouth... and fell into the computer screen before being edited or anything. :floorlaugh:

Ha ha, don't worry, think mine do too.. and I always have to use the trusty edit button..There are some very good posters on here I agree..well worded and written.. I'm just lucky if I don't make a typo in a post!

Sorry I know this a little off topic... I will refrain.:)

Good night, all...my sick bed calls.....
We could talk about my alleged kidney stones tomorrow??

GBC had mistress
ABC knEw about mistress
GBC knows how to amp it up for cameras when he chooses

CaseClosed...do you need a secretary?

Will not be as big a list as the rumors...so far input is good

.:fireworks2: Another fact a virtual party will be held on this site when the perps are charged.

This was discussed in detail last night. If you go back to around pages 33/34 in this thread you will be able to catch up on all that was said.

Thanks SydneySleuth. Sorry for doubling up, but I'm away from home and iphones simply don't cut it for Websleuths. Tooooooo many pages. I will catch up in the morning, but glad the story came through. I personally think Paul Tully knows what he's talking about.

Amazing how we can keep talking about this when we hardly know anything hahaha

what are you talking about, we know everything that happened that night! we just can't go make an arrest!!
not so sure on your weird username though.....

CaseClosed...do you need a secretary?

Will not be as big a list as the rumors...so far input is good

.:fireworks2: Another fact a virtual party will be held on this site when the perps are charged.

No thanks, you are doing a great job :floorlaugh:

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in few...

Was the captiva released also, anybody know?

At this stage we assumed (but not known), that the captiva was not released. Only because locals have not seen it and it appears not to be parked in the BC residence. BUt thats only a guess really.

Can the QPS arrest the culprits so I can get back to my day job? I've read every single thread, have family in the neighbourhood, and have formed my opinion based on the available evidence and it = GBC & NBC. Seeking justice for Allison. RIP. X (MOO, IMO and all the rest)

And I wanted to add that you guys and gals on here are awesome - great sleuthing. Amazing talent. Let's hope that justice is served.

This made me start thinking about what there would be to clean. I've been picturing muddy boots, car etc; but from memory it has been said it was quite dry before that night.

Then I was thinking about inside the car, and if it is true she was killed via manual strangulation, I thought there would be very little to clean inside either (as Allisons hair etc would have already been in the car).

But then I remembered something that happens after death that I hadn't given much thought to. It's a fairly sensitive thought, so those that are easily offended do not click on the link, but points 7 & 8 are what I'm alluding to. If this occurred in the car, it could have made what was to be a clean process rather messy. Keep in mind police knew fairly early on that Allison had met with foul play.

http://io9.com/5862418/10-bodily-functions-that-continue-after-death

Yes you are right. Even if cause of death does not include blood loss. 'Leakage' of bodily fluids can and does occur.

what are you talking about, we know everything that happened that night! we just can't go make an arrest!!
not so sure on your weird username though.....

Ain't no mountain hiiiiigh enooough!
Wasn't someone or other saying something about citizens arrests the other day? All of us, as citizens, could go and arrest a certain someone! We could even invite Paul Tully and arrest all those accomplices too!!!

I am totally joking by the way. Especially as I for one don't trust Paul Tully one iota. Please no one actually go making any citizens arrests haha.

No sightings of the Captiva. No mention of it being released. If the QPS still have the Captiva, but have released the Prado..... ???

Yes IF this is the case. Than I would suspect something has been found of relevance to the crime in the captiva. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg