LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In her thread it's becoming clear that where she works may be a central issue.

Jury, just caught up on Jaren's thread. It does sound like her place of employment will be a far bigger issue than I had previously imagined.

Some people are just insane. No other reason. Read about Jun Lin and Luka Magnotta.

edit: Oh and DO NOT watch the video. You can't unsee that

You are correct, that is VERY disturbing

Don't know how true this is, but a "friend" of Jaren's on the WS thread said she does indeed have pierced nipples and naval. The person said she doesn't have any tattoos on her torso.

Jarens cousin said she had a pink bow tattoo on her ribcage so it wasn't her unless the stabbing removed the tattoo.

OT, but I'm interested in knowing your thoughts on it.

I use DolphinHD on my phone, and it works fairly well when the phone is oriented in landscape mode...but I've been curious about TT for a few months now.

WS is a nightmare on an iPhone. From what I see of the app, reading is immeasurably simpler.

No emoticons and my Ignore List doesn't work, but reading and posting is great.

I can open all the links and I just opened princesspjs images.

Haven't loaded it on the ipad yet.

There's probably a way to fix the ignore list thing.

I'll have to check the emoji keyboard, see if that posts.

You are correct, that is VERY disturbing

OMG u can watch the video?

I saw the video of Nick Berg being beheaded and it haunts you forever i can still hear his voice...Poor guy!!!!

Some people are just insane. No other reason. Read about Jun Lin and Luka Magnotta.

REALLY dont watch it. i could only watch the first few minutes and im a paramedic. only heard about the kittens :maddening:

I watched the Daniel Pearl vid. I thought I owed it to him.

Have never sought another.

yes you can watch it, its not hard to find. Its something that should NEVER have been made public. The stuff nightmares are made of

yes you can watch it, its not hard to find. Its something that should NEVER have been made public. The stuff nightmares are made of

Thats the thing. It wasn't made public. He uploaded it himself. Like I said earlier, some people are just insane. There's no explanation to why they do what they do.

Every time it gets pulled, it shows up in 5 other places.

Sorry about the OT...

back to Mickey

I cant believe they let this stuff out there!
Someones horrific murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members